Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Silver to Gold Ratio - Gary Christenson - Page 5
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Silver to Gold Ratio - Gary Christenson

Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post
    At almost $3000, believe me, it is going to take plenty of time to accumulate a 161 ounce starting stack.
    So long that, in fact I sincerely doubt that I'll be able to complete even a third of it, before the silver price lift-off.
    Time will tell.

Because of the GSM induced climate change and the increased surface UV-C,
    henceforth I doubt that I will be able to rely on outdoor gardening to produce like it has in the past.

Future holiday meals? April 2018 price (April 2023 prices)
    https://smile.amazon.com/Wise-Compan...dp/B006RLOKW0/ $113.50 (1.135 grams)
    https://smile.amazon.com/Mountain-Ho...dp/B00955DUHQ/ $77.38
    https://smile.amazon.com/Mountain-Ho...dp/B00955337I/ $69.81
    https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B000M7V186/ $27.89
    https://smile.amazon.com/Mountain-Ho...dp/B000M8071M/ $29.65 (0.2965 grams)
    https://smile.amazon.com/Mountain-Ho...dp/B00RJM2GX6/ $9.49
    https://smile.amazon.com/Mountain-Ho...dp/B000SJNI6G/ $10.49
    https://smile.amazon.com/Backpackers...dp/B01N4SK0ZN/ $7.50
    https://smile.amazon.com/Backpackers...dp/B001GUP3UA/ $5.50 (0.055 grams)

Right or wrong reason to stop gardening next to that nuclear waste dump that's been burning forever, it's a good idea.

I doubt you have actually bought any of those items you've listed above and actually tried eating it, especially with the cost per serving.

I don't stock anything I haven't tried eating first and I never found anything packaged for long term that was a meal that didn't suck or wasn't a waste of money.

Not that freeze dried meals are not a whole lot better than dehydrated foods, but the cost per meal is not worth the investment for long term storage.

However there are a few items that can be bought that you wouldn't notice any difference and those are basically your raw materials so to speak.

Butter, real butter can be bought in cans, it's not cheap but you can find it on sale for long term storage.

artificial milk is not bad at all, but powered milk still sucks today as it did decades ago.

artificial meat might be ok for your pets and they "might" not complain.

Baking goods are very good but don't have the longest storage life.

things like rice, flour, oat meal and noodles will store for years so no need to go crazy with buying whole wheat to grind yourself and not be able to stand eating it.

besides you can buy these basic items yourself and package them for long term storage if your going to do a lot of it to justify the expense of the material needed.

You can buy these items pre-packaged from a number of sources and the Mormon church is a great source if they have a canning center near you.

buying bulk meals that are prepackaged is the most expensive way to prepare for a disaster and they tie you into those items only.

Buy and store things you eat today or the products that are needed to created the things you eat today and you'll be happy tomorrow.

Store a couple years worth of canned goods that you use on a regular basis so they will be good when something bad happens and just keep rotating them, it's much cheaper than buying dehydrated or freeze dried products that can cost many times the price of your canned goods for a single serving.

canned eggs are not to bad and scrambled egg mix are better in my opinion, but not as good as the real thing, but you either store canned eggs or do without in a disaster and that can be hard to do in the long run.

To me, real meat is the most important as it makes up almost any meal. Freeze dried is very expensive and you have to be careful about the canned variety because of the cheap quality as noted in their fat content. It last many many years and it's already cooked. Beef, ground beef, chicken pork and Turkey are the basics. I personally stock some beef and some pork and the bulk of my meat is ground beef because it goes with just about anything you want to make. I carry the Keystone variety because it's only 6% fat in their beef and when you open the can, you can pull off more of that 6% as it's congealed as long as the can is not too warm. I bought it for a lot less, but their current price is $4.04 per pound in the 14.5 ounce cans and $3.57 per pound in their 28 ounce cans. They only sell it by the case unless you happen to live by their store in Lima Ohio and can pick it up which is what I always did to save a bundle on shipping. How much they sell their products for in stores I have no idea but they do sell it in many chain stores in the north.

We have a lot of canned cheese but it's all one flavor so when Honeyville was running a super deal on freeze dried cheese several years ago, I bought several cans of different types for variety, but that's the extent of my willingness to pay for freeze dried anything that I stock.

Other than meat, dairy and baked goods, I've added the rest myself either by long term storing them myself or just simply putting them on the shelf.

I wasted a lot of money sampling different things only to find out I would never want to try and live off the crap they advertise as very tasty, so I only stock the things that we liked that actually taste good and that's not very much that comes pre-made in a can other than pre-mixed baked goods. Kind of like buying Silver only to find out it's only Silver coated when it's time to sell.

Most of these Pre-made meals can be bought in sample packs as trial offers to see if you even like their products. Not the cheapest way, but a lot better than buying a whole can and finding out you only like some or none of the meals inside. If a vendor doesn't offer trial packs, that should be a warning. Mixed cans is not good either unless you already know you like all the different types inside each can as these meals are not cheap to begin with. I wouldn't buy from places like Ebay and maybe not even Amazon as too many people dumping problem cans that are suspect with dents or are several years old and maybe halfway through their expected life cycle. Regular dealers like Honeyville or Augason Farms will help with problem when they come up when your dealing with them directly. Well Augason Farms use to before they were sold, so I have no knowledge what they are like today. The point is, only buy after you have already tried anything out for long term storage and think about would you really be willing to eat this product on a regular basis if you had to or anything for that matter. Variety is the spice of long term survival.

Unless your really looking to store for a long term disaster, why would you even consider long term storage food to begin with.

There is nothing you can't buy off the shelf that won't fill your needs for just about any short term needs for either staying put or hitting the road.

Last edited by valerb; 20th April 2018 at 18:08.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Lightbulb Silver Appreciation Era (2018-2023)

🥈 🥇 🥉
    IMO the natural Olympics medal order.

Silver can reflect gold, but gold can not reflect silver!

Why Silver Will Be Worth More Than Gold

silver higher than gold adrian douglas

Silver, is More Valuable, Than Gold

$100 Silver Here We come!

Once the silver price suppression ends, I'll start selling my Colloidal Silver Generator Kits on Craigslist.
    The widespread application of this tech alone should drive up the silver spot price a few bucks.

COLLOIDAL SILVER GENERATOR

You will need to supply:
    1) 110V AC (wall socket) electricity
    2) distilled water

This kit contains everything else necessary to make
    over a hundred gallons of 10 ppm colloidal silver.
    -------------------------------------------
    CS GENERATOR CIRCUIT
    TWO 12 GAUGE, 6 INCH, .999 SILVER RODS
    CAT LASER W/batteries
    QUART WIDE MOUTH BREWING JAR
    SCOTCH BRITE PAD
    FUNNEL
    COFFEE FILTERS
    SILVER ROD SUPPORT LID
    AMBER CS STORAGE BOTTLE
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

�� �� ��
    IMO the natural Olympics medal order.

Silver can reflect gold, but gold can not reflect silver!

Why Silver Will Be Worth More Than Gold

silver higher than gold adrian douglas

Silver, is More Valuable, Than Gold

$100 Silver Here We come!

Once the silver price suppression ends, I'll start selling my Colloidal Silver Generator Kits on Craigslist.
    The widespread application of this tech alone should drive up the silver spot price a few bucks.

COLLOIDAL SILVER GENERATOR

You will need to supply:
    1) 110V AC (wall socket) electricity
    2) distilled water

This kit contains everything else necessary to make
    over a hundred gallons of 10 ppm colloidal silver.
    -------------------------------------------
    CS GENERATOR CIRCUIT
    TWO 12 GAUGE, 6 INCH, .999 SILVER RODS
    CAT LASER W/batteries
    QUART WIDE MOUTH BREWING JAR
    SCOTCH BRITE PAD
    FUNNEL
    COFFEE FILTERS
    SILVER ROD SUPPORT LID
    AMBER CS STORAGE BOTTLE

Just why would interest in CS drive up the spot price a penny let alone any noticeable amount?

No matter what kind of interest is generated you can only get a certain percentage of the people to believe in anything, let along actually buy into something and they only need a one tenth ounce round.

And most would buy commercial made product versus trying to make it on their own as is the case today.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post

Just why would interest in CS drive up the spot price a penny let alone any noticeable amount?

No matter what kind of interest is generated you can only get a certain percentage of the people to believe in anything, let along actually buy into something and they only need a one tenth ounce round.

And most would buy commercial made product versus trying to make it on their own as is the case today.
    You are just used to the absurdity of a manipulated market.
    In a real market, any significantly increased demand, no matter who manufactures consumes it, should bump the commodity's price.
    As the "health care" system continues to collapse, more and more people will have to cure themselves.
    Last edited by silverheartbone; 27th April 2018 at 17:03.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone

You are just used to the absurdity of a manipulated market.
    In a real market, any significantly increased demand, no matter who manufactures consumes it, should bump the commodity's price.
    As the "health care" system continues to collapse, more and more people will have to cure themselves.
    Since you and I are going to live forever waiting for $3,100 Silver, we are going to need all the help we can get from all sources.

Smile he would know

9/1 Gold/Silver Ratio or LOWER | Keith Neumeyer

If the banksters can create negative interest rates,
    can the SGR also go negative? 🤔

A pet peeve, a common mistake that this video shares.
    When referring to equivalent worth of physical metal then it's the SGR of the two METALS.
    When referring to the GSR, then 80 is the Gold to Silver PRICES ratio.
    In confusing context, most people speak about the SGR metal ratio (you can get 80 for 1),
    yet most refer to it as the GSR (price) ratio.

9/1 Gold/Silver Ratio or LOWER | Keith Neumeyer

If the banksters can create negative interest rates,
    can the SGR also go negative? ��

A pet peeve, a common mistake that this video shares.
    When referring to equivalent worth of physical metal then it's the SGR of the two METALS.
    When referring to the GSR, then 80 is the Gold to Silver PRICES ratio.
    In confusing context, most people speak about the SGR metal ratio (you can get 80 for 1),
    yet most refer to it as the GSR (price) ratio.

Interesting, just where do we find the Silver to Gold ratio listed in that term versus the Gold to Silver ratio. Would we also look for a cooper to Silver ratio, tin to Silver, Rocks to Silver. I don't believe it has anything to do with which one is stated first, but which one is of greater importance in the ratio mix. I could very well be wrong but you know that rarely ever happens and we both recall that Bobo back in 2008.

Arrow SGR (metal) or GSR (prices)

Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post
    Interesting, just where do we find the Silver to Gold ratio listed in that term versus the Gold to Silver ratio.
    Despite the lack of proper punctuation, I'll interpret your post as a question.
    Look at the top of your browser window and the title of this thread for starters.

The Case for a 1:1 Gold to Silver Ratio - Episode 024

The Impending Revaluation Of Gold And Silver - With Keith Neumeyer and Bill Murphy

Despite the lack of proper punctuation, I'll interpret your post as a question.
    Look at the top of your browser window and the title of this thread for starters.

The Case for a 1:1 Gold to Silver Ratio - Episode 024

The Impending Revaluation Of Gold And Silver - With Keith Neumeyer and Bill Murphy
    I didn't request additional links to more You Tube cartoons.
    I asked for actual links to where someone might actually find all these listing supporting your theory that the correct heading for all these reports should be Silver to Gold ratio vs Gold to Silver that everyone actually uses.

Still waiting!!!!

Question I hope that they will wait until I can get about 5 or 6 more kilograms stashed.

Someone Is Cornering The Silver Market To Cause A Silver Shortage - COMEX Rule 589 Coming Soon

I reiterate...

"Anyone who wants to buy a box of gold today for the long term,
    should buy 80 boxes of silver instead and wait for the GSR to hit 50.
    Then take 50 of the silver boxes and trade it for a box of gold and keep the other 30 boxes of silver to trade at a lower GSR."