Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Silver to Gold Ratio - Gary Christenson - Page 8
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Silver to Gold Ratio - Gary Christenson

Cool Back on topic and moving away from the kabbal's divide and conquer troll.

"I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post
    Back on topic and moving away from the kabbal's divide and conquer troll.

However Minister Louis Farrakhan, Dr. David Duke, Brother Nathanael Kapner, and I, are all correct about our common enemy.

We know our enemy, and despite you jackals trolling for the kabbal,
    we true patriots of every stripe are fast learning who the dividers and conquerors are
    and they must be exterminated.

It's the same old crap over and over again, month after month for over ten years, let's hang the Jews, let's exterminate the Jews, they are the root to all evil.

The only difference is you only come out and admit it directly when pushed every once in awhile, the rest of the time you refer to them as the Kabbal that needs to be hung and exterminated.

You know you can't come out of hiding everyday and actually call for hanging Jews and exterminating them as then everyone would realize your such a Black Muslim racist internet terrorist that is what needs to be removed from society.

But you poor slugs need something to blame for your failing in life as it's never your fault, let's jump on the Jew bandwagon they are an easy target to blame for everything, it probably won't help, but it will give you purpose in life right

Now be honest, do you get a little extra tingling somewhere every time you type the word Kabbal or Jew on the internet for the world to see?

I don't really care about the Jews in this world, they can take care of themselves, it's your racist bullsh!t that is so offensive that is why I put "and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!" in my signature just to taunt you years ago.

If you were the same way against Navajo Indians, It would end with "and a new member of the Super Navajo defense tribal council!!!"

But I'm going to assume you will be honest and true to your calling and not change your game plan in the middle of the game, so from now on every time you insert the word kabbal or any other reference to those Jewish monsters that you adore so well, I'm going to post your allegiance to your groups call for their extermination that you posted above. Same for any You Tube cartoon you insert as a replacement for your personal signature stamp of approval for their extermination.

You know I'm out here everyday looking to update ASE's shipping records if they are available, dealer sales and Articles from GoldSeek, I have plenty of time for you and if you want to go off of whatever kind of meds you've been taking to keep your multiple alter ego's from taking over again, I've dealt with them before, I can do it again. Actually it was kind of good sport dealing with some real insanity from time to time from a safe distance without needing a straight jacket or padded cell in the area for safety from the three of you.
    Last edited by valerb; 2nd November 2018 at 12:41.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Thumbs down worse than an appeaser, you seem to be a collaborator with the enemy murdering tribe

You are so offensive.
    For the record I detest the J***** word.
    I discourage you from using it.
    For that inbred tribe to adopt such a disgusting verb,
    and then wear it as a badge of honor moniker,
    is as sick as their pedophilia and murder of the goyim.
    It's time for an update.
    Why don't they call themselves Killish?

After all they do control the "news" and the "social media"
    to deflect and minimize any warning of their World War 3 omnicide.

It was their agents (Dimona Dozen) who planted the explosives
    that kicked off the mass extermination.

I know my enemy, Vale.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone

You are so offensive.
    For the record I detest the J***** word.
    I discourage you from using it.
    For that inbred tribe to adopt such a disgusting verb,
    and then wear it as a badge of honor moniker,
    is as sick as their pedophilia and murder of the goyim.
    It's time for an update.
    Why don't they call themselves Killish?

After all they do control the "news" and the "social media"
    to deflect and minimize any warning of their World War 3 omnicide.

It was their agents (Dimona Dozen) who planted the explosives
    that kicked off the mass extermination.

I know my enemy, Vale.
    Quote Originally Posted by valerb
    Back on topic and moving away from the kabbal's divide and conquer troll.

However Minister Louis Farrakhan, Dr. David Duke, Brother Nathanael Kapner, and I, are all correct about our common enemy.

We know our enemy, and despite you jackals trolling for the kabbal,
    we true patriots of every stripe are fast learning who the dividers and conquerors are
    and they must be exterminated.

I certainly hope you keep your eyes on the prize, with your open love for your Jewish brothers, someone might stick something unpleasant in it if you are not looking.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Exclamation Hot off the CPUs!

This is really precious, let's forget all about your backing the same theory as everyone else that Silver is rigged at the governments request and that's why they turn a blind eye.

Now we have a reason for hope and why we should buy Silver as the government is not backing this illegal activity and they "might" be about to confiscate JP Morgan's 700 million ounces that only Ted Butler has the secret goods that this pile actually exist and it all belongs to JP Morgan.

Come on Bone, do you really think 'our' JEWISH brothers will allow them to steal all that money they stole according to you and your friends?

Just another idiots dream to convince people to buy and a very poor one at that, but I certainly understand why you are falling for it...
    Last edited by valerb; 11th November 2018 at 20:14.

Exclamation it was @ 86.19 today

WOW! Gold to Silver Ratio at 25 Year High!

Looks like I'll need to start with 86, not 85 silver eagles.