Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Silver to Gold Ratio - Gary Christenson - Page 6
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Silver to Gold Ratio - Gary Christenson

Lightbulb postulation reinforcement

"I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

Thumbs up Selling is so far away. Today is a day for me to scarf silver eagles. So low.

84.73 +2.27%
    Holey shytt!
    Something is wery whackie.

https://goldprice.org/gold-silver-ratio.html

All hail the Federal Reserve Bank and their promissory notes!

No doubt it has been a good ride, but it looks like it's time for a new vehicle because something is not working right.

85 ASEs or 1 AGE?
    What a decision!
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone

Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post
    84.73 +2.27%
    Holey shytt!
    Something is wery whackie.

All hail the Federal Reserve Bank and their promissory notes!

[/SIZE]
    You must be excited now that your prediction has come true. Buying Silver at $26+ per ounce and you don't have to worry about paying sky high premiums for Silver in the $14 range that you so correctly predicted would never fall that low again. Plus your now able to avoid paying those dealers an extra $2 or more per ounce as you predicted. Must be nice to be right once in awhile..

Your on a roll , maybe you can spend a little time calculating how many of those tinker toy batteries your going to need in that garden of eden in your basement. I'm sure there are many like minded folks out here that want to imulate your truly spectacular project, especially since it can be built so inexpensively as "you were saying".
    You know I can't do that math, I'm not an electrical engineer like you.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Exclamation historic stratospheric position

Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post
    You know I can't do that math, I'm not an electrical engineer like you.
    I know, and I forgive you for your hubris, but your trolling is so immature.

Back on the topic, my personal SGR has increased to over 3600.

It has started. Gold & Silver...

Your on a roll , maybe you can spend a little time calculating how many of those tinker toy batteries your going to need in that garden of eden in your basement. I'm sure there are many like minded folks out here that want to imulate your truly spectacular project, especially since it can be built so inexpensively as "you were saying".
    You said it would take an adult to do this comlicated math probem, so why do you keep avoiding showing us how it's done?

Is it because your really a fraud claiming to be something your not (an electrical engineer) which is easy to do hiding behind the cloak of secrecy on the internet.

Could it be that you made such an obvious a$$ of yourself on this tinker toy issue that you can't address it without exposing your lie to the world. Poor baby, try another web site and pick a profession that you could potentially have an actual degree in to lie about.

Now go ahead and pick on something I said or how I puncuated something incorrectly and try to avoid addressing your status as a fraud..
    Last edited by valerb; 5th September 2018 at 22:48.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Default A 7306 day, 240 month high opportunity is here now!

Gold & Silver Price Update - September 5, 2018 + Gold / Silver Ratio at 20-Year High

On a selfish note, I'm halfway to my goal of stashing 80 ASEs and Buffalo rounds to be used in silver to gold ratio trading as it falls,
    so I'd like to see the silver price suppression to continue a few months longer.

Lightbulb In a just world we could measure our wealth in ounces and not in fiat numbers.

With the SGR now over 84,
    it seems that I should try to start my stash with 85 ounces of silver
    rather than only 80 of the relatively low value silver ounces.

No matter where I start from, I will keep detailed records as the ratio trades are made.
    And those will be some extremely difficult decisions,
    thinking that if my hunch is correct and the ratio eventually gets down to one,
    then any trades before that point in time would have been overall mistakes.

Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post
    With the SGR now over 84,
    it seems that I should try to start my stash with 85 ounces of silver
    rather than only 80 of the relatively low value silver ounces.

No matter where I start from, I will keep detailed records as the ratio trades are made.
    And those will be some extremely difficult decisions,
    thinking that if my hunch is correct and the ratio eventually gets down to one,
    then any trades before that point in time would have been overall mistakes.
    Your going to be more poor in your fantasy world with only 80 ounces of Silver than you have been over the past ten years. No government help and your relying on a pipe dream. May I suggest a cyanide pill in your stash just incase your $3,100 Per Ounce Silver gamble doesn't pay off. I buy a Power Ball ticket when it's in the $500 milion range, but I'd never gamble my future on it.
    Maybe you should shoot for 800 Ounces to last for a few months at best and 8,000 ounces if you really believe the world is going to turn upside down.
    Last edited by valerb; 6th September 2018 at 06:52.

While your dealing with selfish notes, deal with this one!!!

You said it would take an adult to do this comlicated math probem, so why do you keep avoiding showing us how it's done?

Is it because your really a fraud claiming to be something your not (an electrical engineer) which is easy to do hiding behind the cloak of secrecy on the internet.

Could it be that you made such an obvious a$$ of yourself on this tinker toy issue that you can't address it without exposing your lie to the world. Poor baby, try another web site and pick a profession that you could potentially have an actual degree in to lie about.

Now go ahead and pick on something I said or how I puncuated something incorrectly and try to avoid addressing your status as a fraud..

Cool IYAM someone seems really butthurt. Perhaps bad feedback from the kabbal?

Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post
    While your dealing with selfish notes, deal with this one!!!

Could it be that just perhaps IDGAF what you believe?

Naah, it couldn't be that, could it?

Again back on topic...

Get Out Of GOLD!