Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19
SILVER INVESTMENT: The Lowest Risk, Highest Return Potential vs. Stocks & Real Estate

Thread: SILVER INVESTMENT: The Lowest Risk, Highest Return Potential vs. Stocks & Real Estate

Default SILVER INVESTMENT: The Lowest Risk, Highest Return Potential vs. Stocks & Real Estate

Steve St. Angelo

While silver is completely off the radar to most investors, it will turn out to be one of the best investments to own as the massive amount of leverage in the stock and real estate market evaporates. Unfortunately, investors, today are no longer capable of recognizing when an asset displays a HIGH or LOW risk. Thus, fundamental indicators are ignored as the investors continue the insane strategy of “Buying the Dip.”

A prudent investor is able to spot when an asset becomes a high risk and then has the sense to move his or her funds into one that is a lower risk. However, the majority of investors do not follow this practice as they are caught by surprise when a Market Crash occurs… again and again and again. Even worse, when investors are shown that the indicators are pointing to assets that are extremely risky, then ignore it and continue business as usual.

Today, complacency has turned investors’ brains into mush. They are no longer able to discern RIGHT from WRONG. So, when the market really starts to correction-crash, they will hold on to their stocks waiting for Wall Street’s next BUY THE DIP call.

Regardless, if we can understand the fundamentals, then we would be foolish to keep most of our investment funds in Stock and Real Estate assets. The following chart follows the KISS Principle – Keep It Simple Stupid:

http://silverseek.com/commentary/sil...l-estate-17130
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

I find this article rather ironic talking about stocks and housing evaporating, which would indicate turning to dust, when the truth about housing if nothing else is just like Gold and Silver, it doesn't go to zero.

That is short of a war or natural disaster that ruins all of the insurance companies abilities to cover our loses, assuming you have enough sense to keep your property insured against all kinds of losses that might occur.

We protect our property from losses just like we protect our precious metals from thieves or natural disasters, hopefully.

Funny how he is suggesting we buy at the bottom and sell at the top of the market, but what is the top of the Silver market, when these same people keep telling us that once it starts rising it's not going to stop until it reaches the moon???

This theory also suggest that anyone buying on that rise from $18 to $48 were fools unless they knew when it was going to peak and jump out of the way of that down hill rolling thunder that Silver made.

He's basically saying anyone that jumped in on a rising market was a fool just waiting to get stomped on, I guess there is a boatload of precious metal investors that would probably agree with that assessment that jumped in while Silver was in the $30 - $48 range, but if they hold on for who knows how long, it hopefully will see another rise up to that $50 wall once again where they can break even and potentially see some profit for their investment.

I know there are investors out here that bought Silver when it was in the $2 and $3 range back in the 1970's before it went wild up to $49 in 1980 and slowly dropped back down to around $3.50 for a new bottom in the late 1990's and a new breed of investors entered the market sucking up a ton of Silver in the $3.50 to $6 range between the late 1990's and the early 2000's. Once again it shot up to the $49 range and dropped back down to it's current levels over the past seven years. It took almost 20 years to shed all those Dollars off the 1980 high to hit the last low and we have only been under the current pounding for the past seven years. What says we are at a real bottom for Silver other than people that are selling it want us to believe it is always at the bottom so we will keep buying... Hopefully this is a bottom, but only time will tell and no telling how long that will take.

The theory that Miners can't produce any Silver for less that $20 some dollars per ounce doesn't seem to be a real problem as there has been more coming to market than what has been demanded. It's a nice selling point for someone to buy into, but it just doesn't really amount to a hill of beans.

To criticize investors in the "other" markets for buying on the dips when my email box is inundated with dealers reminding me that the spot price just took a 50¢ or more hit this morning and I should jump on the dip, they don't seem to agree with your assessment of buying on dips or is that OK in Silver but not the "other" markets???

I also don't understand your position of selling our Silver and buying stocks when the stock market tanks and Silver potentially hits some unknown high, I thought we were suppose to hold it forever so when the Dollar turned to dust we will all be well taken care of as survivors. It is a guarantee the Dollar will turn to dust isn't it, I mean you guys have been promising me that would happen for over 20 years now.

We didn't know when Silver was going to tank back in 2011 so we could sell it and buy into the stock market, why should anyone in the "other" markets know when to sell their stocks or real estate and buy Gold or Silver when those "other" markets keep rising?

Plus what's wrong with buying and holding stocks, real estate or Gold and Silver as a long term investment? If your invested in well established company stocks, they will come back after a down turn even if the Dollar should turn to dust. I'm not in the stock market and want nothing to do with it at my old age, just like I wouldn't invest in additional Gold or Silver at my age, but that doesn't mean others shouldn't, especially if they have another 20 plus years before retirement to wait for another up cycle in some of these markets.

Just like everything, Gold and Silver must go through their ups and downs, stocks, bonds, real estate and our currency all take turns in these cycles and does it really matter what you are holding, except for when it comes time to sell and hopefully it's when you believe the time is right to cash in and not when your forced to.
    Last edited by valerb; 4th March 2018 at 06:57.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!