Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Hot sale taking place on 90% coins

Thread: Hot sale taking place on 90% coins

Default Hot sale taking place on 90% coins

There is a tug of war taking place at some of the dealers over 90% coins right now.

APMEX is selling a couple items at 29 over spot

SD Bullion is selling $5 and $100 face bags of mercury dimes at 49 over spot

SD Bullion is selling $10 - $100 - $500 - $1,000 face bags at
    SPOT

These updates were added to the Multi Dealer Sales Listing on Wednesday afternoon 2/7/2018
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Exclamation it's a crazy world

Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post
    There is a tug of war taking place at some of the dealers over 90% coins right now.

APMEX is selling a couple items at 29 over spot

SD Bullion is selling $5 and $100 face bags of mercury dimes at 49 over spot

SD Bullion is selling $10 - $100 - $500 - $1,000 face bags at
    SPOT

These updates were added to the Multi Dealer Sales Listing on Wednesday afternoon 2/7/2018
    Yes, I noticed that.

WTF is going on?
    The price she's a dropping.
    Good weed costs $340 an avdp. ounce,
    while .999 fine silver costs $16.25 a troy ounce.
    And although like cannabis,
    silver consumption can be part of a healthy lifestyle,
    one can't smoke silver.

One kilogram of mined, refined, minted, and shipped silver cost a bit over $615 when silver was $16.99.
    Even cheaper now.

1 oz Bankster Justice BU Silver Round .999 Fine
    CCBUBANKJUS1.0AG $19.30 x 2 $38.60

1/2 oz Incuse Indian Fractional Silver Round .999 Fine
    IN.50AG $9.76 x 20 $195.10

2 oz Incuse Indian Silver Round .999 Fine
    IN2.0AG $37.02 x 5 $185.10

47 mm Air-Tite Direct Fit Capsule | 2 oz Rounds
    CAPS2RND.SUP $1.69 x 5 $8.45

1 oz Incuse Indian Silver Round .999 Fine
    IN1.0AG $18.80 x 10 $188.00

Free Shipping (our carrier option) $0.00
    Total: $615.25

In a multiple of friendly sizes and those fractional incuse coins are much harder to counterfeit should that become a problem.
    Now all that I want are some of those 5 ounce incuse rounds to complete the collection.
    The problem is that Golden State Mint takes so freaking long to ship the coins.

Rounded up that's 62 a gram, a far cry from my anticipated $100 a gram target.
    But if a virtual coin can do it.... no reason for actual silver to stop at $3110 per ounce.
    32x$3110 = $99520 Call it $100K.

And a kilogram of a plant that I could grow if the government was not intent on making us slaves,
    retails for a whole lot more than $615 in the free states, so you know it's more than that in the slave states.
    So believe it or not I still believe the price of silver is a real bargain.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

Question melting away

A sad situation which shows the side effects of market manipulation.

The Truth About 90% Junk Silver - Pre 1965 Coins
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post
    A sad situation which shows the side effects of market manipulation.

The Truth About 90% Junk Silver - Pre 1965 Coins
    This audio is nothing but a sales pitch for 90% junk Silver. Better buy it now before the premiums go out of sight again. Over the past 20 years, 90% junk has been selling for close to the spot price for the majority of that time. It's just another dealer taking advantage of people when there wasn't a glut of 90% around that they all jacked up their premiums and some people paid that price only to watch the premium come back down to earth. Historically we bought 90% for a little over spot and sold it for under spot. So you can see paying several Dollars over spot for this product that historically will only sell back for something under the spot price is not the best bargin in retail Silver. Most people bought 90% more for a trading coin if TSHTF and their Dollars were no longer any good. It's not a bad investment if your looking to load up your stash with some form of fractional Silver as it's so much cheaper per coin than these over priced fractional Silver Rounds and bars. Of course the larger the coins kind of defeats that purpose compared to loading up on 90% dimes when on sale. You can buy dimes for $1.09 over spot for a single roll or less in volume. Comparing 14 dimes per ounce is only 8 cents each in premium and you can buy them in larger quantities for as little as 4 cents each in premium versus around 50 cents each for a 1/10th ounce round. Of course there is a little more Silver in the 1/10th ounce rounds but not an extra 46 cents worth of premium.

I know some people believe Mercury Dimes are the way to go, but I'd only buy Roosevelt Dimes as they are newer with less wear. If you ever really need them for survival, chances are the seller will weigh your coins and not take them for face value based of some perceived standard weight. 50 cent coins are believed to have the least amount of wear, but they don't really represent significant fractional amounts versus whole Silver rounds. Plus the premiums are much higher than the smaller coins simply because they are supposed to be more desirable.

On the other hand some people are gambling that "if" the price of Silver ever does take a moon shot, fractional Silver may very well comand a much higher premium as the public will be more able to afford small pieces versus expensive one ounce products. Hey, one can dream!!!

I'm personally not a fan of 90% coins as trying to sell them when they are not wanted could be a real pain. But if your wanting to get a portion of your stack in fractional Silver for whatever reason, it is a lot cheaper right now.

I'm sure many of you know what I'm talking about when it comes to dealers in distress trying to get rid of products setting on their shelves and they need income not more dust. They can and will make unbelievable offers to sell a product and they will not buy anything we want to sell at any time. I'm sure many out there have bought products from a LCS when they were not looking to buy something, but the price was just too good to pass up. I know I left with a 100 oz Engelhard at $4 even spot, a $1,000 bag of 40% halves at nearly actual face value and 40 10 ounce Engelhard bars at spot because I only wanted 100 ounce bars for an IRA account. I was paying the 25 cents over spot for the 100 ounce bars and didn't want any 10 once bars. You can only twist my arm so far... I stay away from local coin shops for the most part and I'm sure everyone that has their favorite has a few of their own stories.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!