Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19
Hot sale taking place on 90% coins

Thread: Hot sale taking place on 90% coins

Default Hot sale taking place on 90% coins

There is a tug of war taking place at some of the dealers over 90% coins right now.

APMEX is selling a couple items at 29 over spot

SD Bullion is selling $5 and $100 face bags of mercury dimes at 49 over spot

SD Bullion is selling $10 - $100 - $500 - $1,000 face bags at
    SPOT

These updates were added to the Multi Dealer Sales Listing on Wednesday afternoon 2/7/2018
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Exclamation it's a crazy world

Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post
    There is a tug of war taking place at some of the dealers over 90% coins right now.

APMEX is selling a couple items at 29 over spot

SD Bullion is selling $5 and $100 face bags of mercury dimes at 49 over spot

SD Bullion is selling $10 - $100 - $500 - $1,000 face bags at
    SPOT

These updates were added to the Multi Dealer Sales Listing on Wednesday afternoon 2/7/2018
    Yes, I noticed that.

WTF is going on?
    The price she's a dropping.
    Good weed costs $340 an avdp. ounce,
    while .999 fine silver costs $16.25 a troy ounce.
    And although like cannabis,
    silver consumption can be part of a healthy lifestyle,
    one can't smoke silver.

One kilogram of mined, refined, minted, and shipped silver cost a bit over $615 when silver was $16.99.
    Even cheaper now.

1 oz Bankster Justice BU Silver Round .999 Fine
    CCBUBANKJUS1.0AG $19.30 x 2 $38.60

1/2 oz Incuse Indian Fractional Silver Round .999 Fine
    IN.50AG $9.76 x 20 $195.10

2 oz Incuse Indian Silver Round .999 Fine
    IN2.0AG $37.02 x 5 $185.10

47 mm Air-Tite Direct Fit Capsule | 2 oz Rounds
    CAPS2RND.SUP $1.69 x 5 $8.45

1 oz Incuse Indian Silver Round .999 Fine
    IN1.0AG $18.80 x 10 $188.00

Free Shipping (our carrier option) $0.00
    Total: $615.25

In a multiple of friendly sizes and those fractional incuse coins are much harder to counterfeit should that become a problem.
    Now all that I want are some of those 5 ounce incuse rounds to complete the collection.
    The problem is that Golden State Mint takes so freaking long to ship the coins.

Rounded up that's 62 a gram, a far cry from my anticipated $100 a gram target.
    But if a virtual coin can do it.... no reason for actual silver to stop at $3110 per ounce.
    32x$3110 = $99520 Call it $100K.

And a kilogram of a plant that I could grow if the government was not intent on making us slaves,
    retails for a whole lot more than $615 in the free states, so you know it's more than that in the slave states.
    So believe it or not I still believe the price of silver is a real bargain.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K