Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19
2018 ASE sales from the US Mint - Page 8
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
Results 71 to 75 of 75

Thread: 2018 ASE sales from the US Mint

  1. #71
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    10,086

    Default

    As Of Wednesday November 7th, the US Mint has shipped 405,000 ASE's for the month of November and 13,970,000 YTD.

    They also made an adjustment to last months total shipped of an additional 25,000, making it 1,430,000 and 13,565,000 YTD.



    Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post
    For the month of October, the US Mint shipped 1,405,000 ASE's and 13,540,000 YTD.

    They can still catch last years numbers, but it's going to take a fairly good showing for November and December to make up the 4,525,500 difference,
    especially with December typically being a slower month as buyers are waiting for the new year product to arrive.

    2017 shipped 18.1 million ASE's
    2008 shipped 19.6 million ASE's
    2009 shipped 28.8 million ASE's
    2012 shipped 33.7 million ASE's
    2010 shipped 34.7 million ASE's
    2016 shipped 37.7 million ASE's
    2011 shipped 39.9 million ASE's
    2013 shipped 42.7 million ASE's
    2014 shipped 44.0 million ASE's
    2015 shipped 47.0 million ASE's
    Last edited by valerb; 8th November 2018 at 02:37.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

  2. #72
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    10,086

    Default

    As of Wednesday November 14th, the US Mint has shipped 820,000 ASE's for the month of November and 14,385,000 YTD.



    Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post
    As Of Wednesday November 7th, the US Mint has shipped 405,000 ASE's for the month of November and 13,970,000 YTD.

    They also made an adjustment to last months total shipped of an additional 25,000, making it 1,430,000 and 13,565,000 YTD.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

  3. #73
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    10,086

    Default

    As of Thursday November 15th, the US Mint has shipped 1,270,000 ASE's for the month of November and 14,835,000 YTD.


    Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post
    As of Wednesday November 14th, the US Mint has shipped 820,000 ASE's for the month of November and 14,385,000 YTD.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

  4. #74
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    10,086

    Default

    For the month of November the US Mint shipped 1,645,000 ASE's and 15,210,000 YTD

    I can't predict this will be another year below 2008 and 2017 numbers, but if it isn't I'll be really surprised that the manager of the Mint actually has that many ASE's in his inventory to ship since they normally shut down all operations by this time in December each year and with sales being as slow as they have been, I just can't see them being caught holding the bag on a couple extra million 2018 ASE's going into 2019. Plus the only month this year they actually shipped over three million ASE's was back in January and that was only 3.2 million. Since they would need to ship 2.9 million this month, the odds are really stacked against them being the slowest month traditionally and the prospect of not having that many to ship to start with. One thing is for certain, if this years total is not on top of the list below as the most dismal year in the past eleven, it will definitely be the second worst by a very slim margin at best. The reality is, they may not even reach 17 million this year, but there are potentially twelve shipping days left this year and anything is possible.

    2017 shipped 18.1 million ASE's
    2008 shipped 19.6 million ASE's
    2009 shipped 28.8 million ASE's
    2012 shipped 33.7 million ASE's
    2010 shipped 34.7 million ASE's
    2016 shipped 37.7 million ASE's
    2011 shipped 39.9 million ASE's
    2013 shipped 42.7 million ASE's
    2014 shipped 44.0 million ASE's
    2015 shipped 47.0 million ASE's



    Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post
    As of Thursday November 15th, the US Mint has shipped 1,270,000 ASE's for the month of November and 14,835,000 YTD.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

  5. #75
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    10,086

    Default

    As of December 12th the US Mint has shipped 225,000 ASE's for the month of December and 15,435,000 YTD.

    After yesterday's numbers, I'm going into the prediction mode and predict for once that the US Mint will not exceed the 2017 numbers of 18.1 million shipped.

    In addition it looks as if the may not even reach the 17 million mark at this pace. I'll leave the 16 million number for a wait and see, that's too easy to reach, maybe...




    Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post
    For the month of November the US Mint shipped 1,645,000 ASE's and 15,210,000 YTD

    I can't predict this will be another year below 2008 and 2017 numbers, but if it isn't I'll be really surprised that the manager of the Mint actually has that many ASE's in his inventory to ship since they normally shut down all operations by this time in December each year and with sales being as slow as they have been, I just can't see them being caught holding the bag on a couple extra million 2018 ASE's going into 2019. Plus the only month this year they actually shipped over three million ASE's was back in January and that was only 3.2 million. Since they would need to ship 2.9 million this month, the odds are really stacked against them being the slowest month traditionally and the prospect of not having that many to ship to start with. One thing is for certain, if this years total is not on top of the list below as the most dismal year in the past eleven, it will definitely be the second worst by a very slim margin at best. The reality is, they may not even reach 17 million this year, but there are potentially twelve shipping days left this year and anything is possible.

    2017 shipped 18.1 million ASE's
    2008 shipped 19.6 million ASE's
    2009 shipped 28.8 million ASE's
    2012 shipped 33.7 million ASE's
    2010 shipped 34.7 million ASE's
    2016 shipped 37.7 million ASE's
    2011 shipped 39.9 million ASE's
    2013 shipped 42.7 million ASE's
    2014 shipped 44.0 million ASE's
    2015 shipped 47.0 million ASE's
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •