Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

2018 ASE sales from the US Mint - Page 5
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 ASE sales from the US Mint

As of Monday July 30th, the US Mint has shipped 885,000 ASE's for the month of July and 7,707,500 YTD

Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post
    As of Tuesday July 24th, the US Mint has shipped 785,000 ASE's for the month of July and 7,607,500 YTD
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

The US Mint shipped 885,000 ASE's for the month of July and 7,707,500 YTD.

That's 6,826,000 less than they shipped for the same period last year.

Last year they only shipped another 3,532,000 in the last five months of the year.

Which means this year they can top last years horrific numbers by shipping 10,358,500 in the final five months, if the spot price was to start moving up into the $20 range sooner rather than later this year.

You never know about tomorrow, next week or next month, but it sure doesn't look promising. $15.28 and still sliding

As of Monday July 30th, the US Mint has shipped 885,000 ASE's for the month of July and 7,707,500 YTD
    Last edited by valerb; 2nd August 2018 at 20:32.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Lightbulb Pandas, Shields, ATBs, Libertads, Buffaloes, and hand poured.

U.S. Mint Silver Sales Jump, but Are They Still Relevant?

I agree that the quantity of ASEs sold is not as relevant as it was in past years.
    Many stackers are diversifying away from the boring old Eagles.
    I have gotten more into Pandas and Shields.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post
    U.S. Mint Silver Sales Jump, but Are They Still Relevant?

I agree that the quantity of ASEs sold is not as relevant as it was in past years.
    Many stackers are diversifying away from the boring old Eagles.
    I have gotten more into Pandas and Shields.

Right, that's what the dealers have been trying to convince the public for months one way or another so they will start buying again.

It started with everyone is buying cheaper used ASE's instead of new ASE's this year.

That's even worse as they are not taking a single ounce of Silver off the market that way, but I'm not buying that argument.

Who is dumping tons of ASE's to offset the new ASE sales and most dealers are not selling the older ones for any significant discount anyway.

Personally I'd prefer everyone stop buying ASE's and buy generic rounds and take more Silver off the market for their dollars.

As of Tuesday August 7th, the US Mint has shipped 30,000 ASE's for the month of August and 7,737,500 YTD

The US Mint shipped 885,000 ASE's for the month of July and 7,707,500 YTD.

That's 6,826,000 less than they shipped for the same period last year.

Last year they only shipped another 3,532,000 in the last five months of the year.

Which means this year they can top last years horrific numbers by shipping 10,358,500 in the final five months, if the spot price was to start moving up into the $20 range sooner rather than later this year.

You never know about tomorrow, next week or next month, but it sure doesn't look promising. $15.28 and still sliding

As of Thursday August 9th the US Mint has shipped 265,000 ASE's for the month of August and 7,972,500 YTD

As of Tuesday August 7th, the US Mint has shipped 30,000 ASE's for the month of August and 7,737,500 YTD

As of Wednesday August 15th the US Mint has shipped 530,000 ASE's for the month of August and 8,237,500 YTD

As of Thursday August 9th the US Mint has shipped 265,000 ASE's for the month of August and 7,972,500 YTD

As of August 17th the US Mint has shipped 955,000 ASE's for the month of August and 8,662,500 YTD

I'd have to say there is a very good chance they will exceed the million mark for the first time since January!!!

As of Wednesday August 15th the US Mint has shipped 530,000 ASE's for the month of August and 8,237,500 YTD

As of Monday August 20th the US Mint has shipped 1,005,000 ASE's for the month of August and 8,712,500 YTD.

As of August 17th the US Mint has shipped 955,000 ASE's for the month of August and 8,662,500 YTD

I'd have to say there is a very good chance they will exceed the million mark for the first time since January!!!

As of Wednesday August 22nd, the US Mint has shipped 1,180,000 ASE'S for the month of August and 8,887,500 YTD.

As of Monday August 20th the US Mint has shipped 1,005,000 ASE's for the month of August and 8,712,500 YTD.