Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19
2018 ASE sales from the US Mint - Page 8
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
Results 71 to 79 of 79

Thread: 2018 ASE sales from the US Mint

  1. #71
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    10,573

    Default

    As Of Wednesday November 7th, the US Mint has shipped 405,000 ASE's for the month of November and 13,970,000 YTD.

    They also made an adjustment to last months total shipped of an additional 25,000, making it 1,430,000 and 13,565,000 YTD.



    Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post
    For the month of October, the US Mint shipped 1,405,000 ASE's and 13,540,000 YTD.

    They can still catch last years numbers, but it's going to take a fairly good showing for November and December to make up the 4,525,500 difference,
    especially with December typically being a slower month as buyers are waiting for the new year product to arrive.

    2017 shipped 18.1 million ASE's
    2008 shipped 19.6 million ASE's
    2009 shipped 28.8 million ASE's
    2012 shipped 33.7 million ASE's
    2010 shipped 34.7 million ASE's
    2016 shipped 37.7 million ASE's
    2011 shipped 39.9 million ASE's
    2013 shipped 42.7 million ASE's
    2014 shipped 44.0 million ASE's
    2015 shipped 47.0 million ASE's
    Last edited by valerb; 8th November 2018 at 01:37.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

  2. #72
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    10,573

    Default

    As of Wednesday November 14th, the US Mint has shipped 820,000 ASE's for the month of November and 14,385,000 YTD.



    Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post
    As Of Wednesday November 7th, the US Mint has shipped 405,000 ASE's for the month of November and 13,970,000 YTD.

    They also made an adjustment to last months total shipped of an additional 25,000, making it 1,430,000 and 13,565,000 YTD.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

  3. #73
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    10,573

    Default

    As of Thursday November 15th, the US Mint has shipped 1,270,000 ASE's for the month of November and 14,835,000 YTD.


    Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post
    As of Wednesday November 14th, the US Mint has shipped 820,000 ASE's for the month of November and 14,385,000 YTD.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

  4. #74
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    10,573

    Default

    For the month of November the US Mint shipped 1,645,000 ASE's and 15,210,000 YTD

    I can't predict this will be another year below 2008 and 2017 numbers, but if it isn't I'll be really surprised that the manager of the Mint actually has that many ASE's in his inventory to ship since they normally shut down all operations by this time in December each year and with sales being as slow as they have been, I just can't see them being caught holding the bag on a couple extra million 2018 ASE's going into 2019. Plus the only month this year they actually shipped over three million ASE's was back in January and that was only 3.2 million. Since they would need to ship 2.9 million this month, the odds are really stacked against them being the slowest month traditionally and the prospect of not having that many to ship to start with. One thing is for certain, if this years total is not on top of the list below as the most dismal year in the past eleven, it will definitely be the second worst by a very slim margin at best. The reality is, they may not even reach 17 million this year, but there are potentially twelve shipping days left this year and anything is possible.

    2017 shipped 18.1 million ASE's
    2008 shipped 19.6 million ASE's
    2009 shipped 28.8 million ASE's
    2012 shipped 33.7 million ASE's
    2010 shipped 34.7 million ASE's
    2016 shipped 37.7 million ASE's
    2011 shipped 39.9 million ASE's
    2013 shipped 42.7 million ASE's
    2014 shipped 44.0 million ASE's
    2015 shipped 47.0 million ASE's



    Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post
    As of Thursday November 15th, the US Mint has shipped 1,270,000 ASE's for the month of November and 14,835,000 YTD.
    Last edited by valerb; 16th December 2018 at 04:04.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

  5. #75
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    10,573

    Default

    As of December 12th the US Mint has shipped 225,000 ASE's for the month of December and 15,435,000 YTD.

    After yesterday's numbers, I'm going into the prediction mode and predict for once that the US Mint will not exceed the 2017 numbers of 18.1 million shipped.

    In addition it looks as if they may not even reach the 17 million mark at this pace. I'll leave the 16 million number for a wait and see, that's too easy to reach, maybe...




    Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post
    For the month of November the US Mint shipped 1,645,000 ASE's and 15,210,000 YTD

    I can't predict this will be another year below 2008 and 2017 numbers, but if it isn't I'll be really surprised that the manager of the Mint actually has that many ASE's in his inventory to ship since they normally shut down all operations by this time in December each year and with sales being as slow as they have been, I just can't see them being caught holding the bag on a couple extra million 2018 ASE's going into 2019. Plus the only month this year they actually shipped over three million ASE's was back in January and that was only 3.2 million. Since they would need to ship 2.9 million this month, the odds are really stacked against them being the slowest month traditionally and the prospect of not having that many to ship to start with. One thing is for certain, if this years total is not on top of the list below as the most dismal year in the past eleven, it will definitely be the second worst by a very slim margin at best. The reality is, they may not even reach 17 million this year, but there are potentially twelve shipping days left this year and anything is possible.

    2017 shipped 18.1 million ASE's
    2008 shipped 19.6 million ASE's
    2009 shipped 28.8 million ASE's
    2012 shipped 33.7 million ASE's
    2010 shipped 34.7 million ASE's
    2016 shipped 37.7 million ASE's
    2011 shipped 39.9 million ASE's
    2013 shipped 42.7 million ASE's
    2014 shipped 44.0 million ASE's
    2015 shipped 47.0 million ASE's
    Last edited by valerb; 16th December 2018 at 04:06.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

  6. #76
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    10,573

    Default

    As of December 17th, the US Mint has shipped 325,000 ASE's for the month of December and 15,535,000 YTD

    In theory there are nine shipping day's left in the year.




    Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post
    As of December 12th the US Mint has shipped 225,000 ASE's for the month of December and 15,435,000 YTD.

    After yesterday's numbers, I'm going into the prediction mode and predict for once that the US Mint will not exceed the 2017 numbers of 18.1 million shipped.

    In addition it looks as if they may not even reach the 17 million mark at this pace. I'll leave the 16 million number for a wait and see, that's too easy to reach, maybe...

    2017 shipped 18.1 million ASE's
    2008 shipped 19.6 million ASE's
    2009 shipped 28.8 million ASE's
    2012 shipped 33.7 million ASE's
    2010 shipped 34.7 million ASE's
    2016 shipped 37.7 million ASE's
    2011 shipped 39.9 million ASE's
    2013 shipped 42.7 million ASE's
    2014 shipped 44.0 million ASE's
    2015 shipped 47.0 million ASE's
    Last edited by valerb; 17th December 2018 at 17:25.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

  7. #77
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    10,573

    Default

    As of Wednesday December 19th the US Mint has shipped 350,000 ASE's for the month of December and 15,560,000 YTD.

    It does appear that the US Mint will not exceed the 2017 numbers of 18.1 million shipped and without a major buy in the next 7 shipping days, they will not even reach the 17 million level

    I'll leave the 16 million number for a wait and see, that's still too easy to reach.


    2017 shipped 18.1 million ASE's
    2008 shipped 19.6 million ASE's
    2009 shipped 28.8 million ASE's
    2012 shipped 33.7 million ASE's
    2010 shipped 34.7 million ASE's
    2016 shipped 37.7 million ASE's
    2011 shipped 39.9 million ASE's
    2013 shipped 42.7 million ASE's
    2014 shipped 44.0 million ASE's
    2015 shipped 47.0 million ASE's




    Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post
    As of December 17th, the US Mint has shipped 325,000 ASE's for the month of December and 15,535,000 YTD

    In theory there are nine shipping day's left in the year.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

  8. #78
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    10,573

    Default

    As of Friday December 28th, the US Mint has shipped 490,000 ASE's for the month of December and 15,700,000 YTD.

    Well there is only ONE shipping day left in the year, assuming anyone is there to push them out the door.

    With only 140K shipped in the past 6 shipping day's, it's going to take some serious retroactive tampering of the books to make this years numbers look better in 2019 when they come back to work.

    I didn't think they would actually end up below the 16 million level, but it's looking like a done deal as of Friday and the shutdown, but then I'm not the one reporting for the mint.


    2017 shipped 18.1 million ASE's
    2008 shipped 19.6 million ASE's
    2009 shipped 28.8 million ASE's
    2012 shipped 33.7 million ASE's
    2010 shipped 34.7 million ASE's
    2016 shipped 37.7 million ASE's
    2011 shipped 39.9 million ASE's
    2013 shipped 42.7 million ASE's
    2014 shipped 44.0 million ASE's
    2015 shipped 47.0 million ASE's





    Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post
    As of Wednesday December 19th the US Mint has shipped 350,000 ASE's for the month of December and 15,560,000 YTD.

    It does appear that the US Mint will not exceed the 2017 numbers of 18.1 million shipped and without a major buy in the next 7 shipping days, they will not even reach the 17 million level

    I'll leave the 16 million number for a wait and see, that's still too easy to reach.


    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

  9. #79
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    10,573

    Default

    For the year 2018, the US Mint shipped 15,700,000 ASE's

    This total is less than half of any year starting from back in 2010 going forward and a hair less than one third of the 2015 high of 47 million.

    The true peak of this Silver cycle was actually the last half of 2014 and the first half of 2015. After that, the decline started in the last half of 2015 even though 2015 has the largest single amount for any one year January to January.

    The dramatic decline in numbers shipped over the past three years seems to indicate a serious loss in confidence for Silver investing at the individual level.

    2015 shipped 47.0 million
    2016 shipped 37.7 million
    2017 shipped 18.1 million
    2018 shipped 15.7 million

    Past dozen years of ASE shipments

    2007 shipped 9.9 million ASE's Looked to be the end of an old investment cycle when new forms of Silver investing came on board with the start up of Silver ETF's.
    2018 shipped 15.7 million ASE's
    2017 shipped 18.1 million ASE's
    2008 shipped 19.6 million ASE's The beginning of a major investment cycle. Even the financial crisis of 2008 couldn't stop this new cycle.
    2009 shipped 28.8 million ASE's
    2012 shipped 33.7 million ASE's
    2010 shipped 34.7 million ASE's
    2016 shipped 37.7 million ASE's
    2011 shipped 39.9 million ASE's Silver ran into the $50 wall, but investors didn't stop buying even though the price started it's slide down hill.
    2013 shipped 42.7 million ASE's
    2014 shipped 44.0 million ASE's
    2015 shipped 47.0 million ASE's Is this the beginning of the end for the current cycle as investors are backing off from here and what will it take to bring them back to the stores in a big way, $25, $30 spot prices?



    Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post
    The US mint has shipped over 2.5 million ounces of the 2019 ASE's already so it's not likely they ever shut down and there will be no additional updates to the 2018 numbers.

    Last edited by valerb; 7th January 2019 at 18:47.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •