Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19
2018 ASE sales from the US Mint - Page 4
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 75

Thread: 2018 ASE sales from the US Mint

  1. #31
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    10,097

    Default

    As of Thursday June 8th, the US Mint has shipped 100,000 ASE's for the month of June and 6,487,500 YTD.

    Last June they only shipped 986,000




    Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post
    The US Mint shipped 380,000 ASE's for the month of May and 6,387,500 YTD

    Compared to 2017 for the first five months, they are 4,860,000 ASE's behind the 2017 pace.

    Things did slow down last year when they shipped less than seven million ounces in the last seven months.

    So there is plenty of time to catch up with 2017 or bust.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

  2. #32
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    10,097

    Default

    As of Thursday June 14th, the US Mint has shipped 125,000 ASE's for the month of June and 6,512,500 YTD.

    This is starting to look like last Junes number might out shine this years even though it was below one million ounces.

    Who knows, this only represents the first ten shipping day's for the month, they still have another 11 more to go.




    Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post
    As of Thursday June 8th, the US Mint has shipped 100,000 ASE's for the month of June and 6,487,500 YTD.

    Last June they only shipped 986,000
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

  3. #33
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    10,097

    Default

    As of Wednesday June 20th, the US Mint has shipped 340,000 ASE's for the month of June and 6,727,500 YTD.


    Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post
    As of Thursday June 14th, the US Mint has shipped 125,000 ASE's for the month of June and 6,512,500 YTD.

    This is starting to look like last Junes number might out shine this years even though it was below one million ounces.

    Who knows, this only represents the first ten shipping day's for the month, they still have another 11 more to go.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

  4. #34
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    10,097

    Default

    As of Monday June 25th, the US Mint has shipped 435,000 ASE's for the month of June and 6,822,500 YTD.

    Unless there is a nice uptick in orders over the last four day's in June, this will be the fifth straight month with less than a million ounces shipped and the numbers keep falling.


    Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post
    As of Wednesday June 20th, the US Mint has shipped 340,000 ASE's for the month of June and 6,727,500 YTD.
    Last edited by valerb; 26th June 2018 at 15:52.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

  5. #35
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    10,097

    Default

    For the month of July, the US Mint shipped 435,000 ASE's and 6,822,500 YTD.

    Well that pretty much makes it official as the worst first half since I don't know and I'm not back tracking to try and figure out, but most modern day runs at ASE's pretty much started back in 2007 2008 period.

    Comparing this years numbers against last years for the same time period, they are 5,411,000 ASE's behind and last year was setting new modern day lows for ASE shipments.

    However to try and put a Silverheartbone spin on this, the second half of last year saw less than 6 million ounces shipped.

    So if they can just ship another 11,243,500 in the last half of this year, who knows this might not be another major defeat for Silver sales on the retail side and a huge financial gain for the dealers as the mint would not be prepared for that kind of a surge based on what's taken place over the past 18 months. We all know how word spreads about a true Silver shortage world wide when the US Mint isn't prepared to meet a sudden surge of ASE's when history hasn't been there to warrant the production of them.

    Which leads to YEE HAW, high premiums and the world in coming unglued and everyone "must" buy every last sky high priced ASE while the fleecing is taking place.

    Yes sir folks, step right up, take a number and we"ll be glad to take your hard earned money and it is true, a sucker is born every day and the SilverSellers will exploit every weak spot, morph anything they can into something it isn't.

    Just remember when an ASE's is selling for $5 or more above spot and a generic round is selling for $1 or less over spot, your about to take a royal fleecing if you fall for the SilverSeller BS.

    Nothing on the horizon, but you can bet they are always laying and waiting for every opportunity to push that narrative which can artificially drive the ASE premium higher for no other benefit than to line the dealer and SilverSeller pockets.



    Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post
    As of Monday June 25th, the US Mint has shipped 435,000 ASE's for the month of June and 6,822,500 YTD.

    Unless there is a nice uptick in orders over the last four day's in June, this will be the fifth straight month with less than a million ounces shipped and the numbers keep falling.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

  6. #36
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    10,097

    Default

    As of Monday July 9th, the US Mint has shipped 315,000 ASE's for the month of July and 7,137,500 YTD

    That's a serious jump on June's numbers for the first week in July and they are going to need a lot more to keep up with last years 2.3 Million ounces for the same month, but it's a start.





    Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post
    For the month of July, the US Mint shipped 435,000 ASE's and 6,822,500 YTD.

    Well that pretty much makes it official as the worst first half since I don't know and I'm not back tracking to try and figure out, but most modern day runs at ASE's pretty much started back in 2007 2008 period.

    Comparing this years numbers against last years for the same time period, they are 5,411,000 ASE's behind and last year was setting new modern day lows for ASE shipments.

    However to try and put a Silverheartbone spin on this, the second half of last year saw less than 6 million ounces shipped.

    So if they can just ship another 11,243,500 in the last half of this year, who knows this might not be another major defeat for Silver sales on the retail side and a huge financial gain for the dealers as the mint would not be prepared for that kind of a surge based on what's taken place over the past 18 months. We all know how word spreads about a true Silver shortage world wide when the US Mint isn't prepared to meet a sudden surge of ASE's when history hasn't been there to warrant the production of them.

    Which leads to YEE HAW, high premiums and the world in coming unglued and everyone "must" buy every last sky high priced ASE while the fleecing is taking place.

    Yes sir folks, step right up, take a number and we"ll be glad to take your hard earned money and it is true, a sucker is born every day and the SilverSellers will exploit every weak spot, morph anything they can into something it isn't.

    Just remember when an ASE's is selling for $5 or more above spot and a generic round is selling for $1 or less over spot, your about to take a royal fleecing if you fall for the SilverSeller BS.

    Nothing on the horizon, but you can bet they are always laying and waiting for every opportunity to push that narrative which can artificially drive the ASE premium higher for no other benefit than to line the dealer and SilverSeller pockets.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

  7. #37
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    10,097

    Default

    As of Thursday July 12th, the US Mint has shipped 365,000 ASE's for the month of July and 7,187,500 YTD.





    Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post
    As of Monday July 9th, the US Mint has shipped 315,000 ASE's for the month of July and 7,137,500 YTD

    That's a serious jump on June's numbers for the first week in July and they are going to need a lot more to keep up with last years 2.3 Million ounces for the same month, but it's a start.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

  8. #38
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    10,097

    Default

    As of Monday July 16th, the US Mint has shipped 390,000 ASE's for the month of July and 7,212,500 YTD.


    Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post
    As of Thursday July 12th, the US Mint has shipped 365,000 ASE's for the month of July and 7,187,500 YTD.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

  9. #39
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    10,097

    Default

    As of Monday July 23rd, the US Mint has shipped 735,000 ASE's for the month of July and 7,557,500 YTD


    Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post
    As of Monday July 16th, the US Mint has shipped 390,000 ASE's for the month of July and 7,212,500 YTD.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

  10. #40
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    10,097

    Default

    As of Tuesday July 24th, the US Mint has shipped 785,000 ASE's for the month of July and 7,607,500 YTD


    Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post
    As of Monday July 23rd, the US Mint has shipped 735,000 ASE's for the month of July and 7,557,500 YTD
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •