Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

2018 ASE sales from the US Mint - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2018 ASE sales from the US Mint

As of April 10th the US Mint has shipped 285,000 ASE's for the month of April and 5,377,500 YTD.

I don't see any confidence by the Bullion dealers of America that there will be "any" increase in sales of Silver in the near future, let alone anything that amounts to a rush to buy coinciding with a real increase in the spot price.

Maybe it will happen for one reason or another, but the dealers sure are not gambling on it happening anytime soon.

Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post
    As of April 3rd, the US Mint has shipped 210,000 ASE's for the month of April and 5,302,500 YTD
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

As of Wednesday April 11th, the US Mint has shipped 335,000 ASE's for the month of April and 5,427,500 YTD

As of April 10th the US Mint has shipped 285,000 ASE's for the month of April and 5,377,500 YTD.

I don't see any confidence by the Bullion dealers of America that there will be "any" increase in sales of Silver in the near future, let alone anything that amounts to a rush to buy coinciding with a real increase in the spot price.

Maybe it will happen for one reason or another, but the dealers sure are not gambling on it happening anytime soon.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

As of Monday April 16th, the US Mint has shipped 610,000 ASE's for the month of April and 5,702,500 YTD

With ten shipping day's left in the month, it looks like they might just hit the million mark again.

As of Wednesday April 11th, the US Mint has shipped 335,000 ASE's for the month of April and 5,427,500 YTD

As of Thursday April 26th, the US Mint has shipped 635,000 ASE's for the month of April and 5,727,500 YTD

25,000 shipped in the last 8 day's, all I can say is WOW, maybe this might just be another month under a million again.

As of Monday April 16th, the US Mint has shipped 610,000 ASE's for the month of April and 5,702,500 YTD

With ten shipping day's left in the month, it looks like they might just hit the million mark again.

As of Friday April 27th, the US Mint has shipped 685,000 ASE's for the month of April and 5,777,500 YTD

They still have one last day to report shipping any additional ASE's this month, if they will.

Maybe they have been holding out to post one huge number to help celebrate my 29th birthday today!!!

I figure that if Bone can live to see $3,100.00 per ounce Silver, then I might as well wait also and just be 29 forever while I'm at it, because forever is a very long time.

As of Thursday April 26th, the US Mint has shipped 635,000 ASE's for the month of April and 5,727,500 YTD

25,000 shipped in the last 8 day's, all I can say is WOW, maybe this might just be another month under a million again.
    Last edited by valerb; 9th May 2018 at 09:26.

As of Monday April 30th, the US Mint has shipped 915,000 ASE'S for the month of April and 6,007,500 YTD.

Third straight month under one million ounces shipped and it looks a bit odd that they just happened to end up with the exact same amount for both March and April at 915K, but that's better than 685K.

This puts 2018 2,785,000 ASE's behind the 2017 numbers shipped out of the US Mint through the month of April.

As of Friday April 27th, the US Mint has shipped 685,000 ASE's for the month of April and 5,777,500 YTD

They still have one last day to report shipping any additional ASE's this month, if they will.

Maybe they have been holding out to post one huge number to help celebrate my 29th birthday today!!!

I figure that if Bone can live to see $3,100.00 per ounce Silver, then I might as well wait also and just be 29 forever while I'm at it, because forever is a very long time.
    Last edited by valerb; 9th May 2018 at 09:28.

As of Tuesday May 8th, the US Mint has shipped 50,000 ASE's for the month of May and 6,057,500 YTD.

Was hoping to see a much better start this month as May was the second largest shipping month in 2017 with 2.4 million ounces.

Of course being only three million ounces behind the 2017 pace is not of great concern with 8 months to go, but hopefully we will not be catching a disastrous year like 2017 but beating the hell out of it with some great numbers because things are looking up for a change.

As of Monday April 30th, the US Mint has shipped 915,000 ASE'S for the month of April and 6,007,500 YTD.

Third straight month under one million ounces shipped and it looks a bit odd that they just happened to end up with the exact same amount for both March and April at 915K, but that's better than 685K.

This puts 2018 2,785,000 ASE's behind the 2017 numbers shipped out of the US Mint through the month of April.

As of Monday May 14th, the US Mint has shipped 150,000 ASE's for the month of May and 6,157,500 YTD.

If they can manage to ship another 185,000 ASE's the last half of May, they will be equal with the same amount shipped through February on 2017.

As of Tuesday May 8th, the US Mint has shipped 50,000 ASE's for the month of May and 6,057,500 YTD.

Was hoping to see a much better start this month as May was the second largest shipping month in 2017 with 2.4 million ounces.

Of course being only three million ounces behind the 2017 pace is not of great concern with 8 months to go, but hopefully we will not be catching a disastrous year like 2017 but beating the hell out of it with some great numbers because things are looking up for a change.