Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

2018 ASE sales from the US Mint - Page 2
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 ASE sales from the US Mint

As of Tuesday February 20th, the US Mint has shipped 705,000 ASE's for the month of February and 3,940,000 YTD.

Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post
    As of Wednesday February 14th, the US Mint has shipped 635,000 ASE's for the month of February and 3,870,000 YTD
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

As of February 26th, the US Mint has shipped 942,500 ASE's for the month of February and 4,177,500 YTD

As of Tuesday February 20th, the US Mint has shipped 705,000 ASE's for the month of February and 3,940,000 YTD.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

For the month of February, the US Mint shipped 942,500 ASE's and 4,177,500 YTD

That's not a fatal attraction number since there are ten more months in the year.

However comparing this year to 2017 which was the lowest number of ASE's shipped since 2007 and 29 million less than in 2015, they are off to a somewhat rocky start.

The US Mint has shipped 2,165,000 fewer ASE's for the first two month of this year compared to 2017 and it's the first month they didn't ship one million ounces or more and that didn't happen last year until April.

Bottom line, this year has to be even more scary when dealing with online dealers or giving your money to a LCS to order something for you. It takes a lot of capital to keep your doors open, especially for the online dealers and many of them have been offering some really great premiums on generic Silver products of all kinds over the past year. The only real exception is for the government rounds, but the dealers are at the mercy of the government mints that have set premiums that they can't get around. Hopefully the US Mint and Canada might follow suite with Austria as you can now buy 2018 Philharmonic rounds for only $1.07 over spot for a tube of 20. I can see so many online dealers that still are trying to charge more than that for plain generic Silver round for a quantity of 20. It has to be really tough for them to see other dealers selling at these low premiums and they are trying to keep their doors open with extremely low volume and higher premiums.

I'd like to feel sorry for them, but they are also the ones that scalp us with excessively high premiums every chance they can muster up and charging $4 - $10 in premiums for an ASE when they are only paying $2 each, sorry Charlie, I just can't feel your pain as I'm still numb from the reaming you gave us...

As of February 26th, the US Mint has shipped 942,500 ASE's for the month of February and 4,177,500 YTD

As of March 6th, the US Mint has shipped 165,000 ASE's for the month of March and 4,342,500 YTD

For the month of February, the US Mint shipped 942,500 ASE's and 4,177,500 YTD

That's not a fatal attraction number since there are ten more months in the year.

However comparing this year to 2017 which was the lowest number of ASE's shipped since 2007 and 29 million less than in 2015, they are off to a somewhat rocky start.

The US Mint has shipped 2,165,000 fewer ASE's for the first two month of this year compared to 2017 and it's the first month they didn't ship one million ounces or more and that didn't happen last year until April.

Bottom line, this year has to be even more scary when dealing with online dealers or giving your money to a LCS to order something for you. It takes a lot of capital to keep your doors open, especially for the online dealers and many of them have been offering some really great premiums on generic Silver products of all kinds over the past year. The only real exception is for the government rounds, but the dealers are at the mercy of the government mints that have set premiums that they can't get around. Hopefully the US Mint and Canada might follow suite with Austria as you can now buy 2018 Philharmonic rounds for only $1.07 over spot for a tube of 20. I can see so many online dealers that still are trying to charge more than that for plain generic Silver round for a quantity of 20. It has to be really tough for them to see other dealers selling at these low premiums and they are trying to keep their doors open with extremely low volume and higher premiums.

I'd like to feel sorry for them, but they are also the ones that scalp us with excessively high premiums every chance they can muster up and charging $4 - $10 in premiums for an ASE when they are only paying $2 each, sorry Charlie, I just can't feel your pain as I'm still numb from the reaming you gave us...

As of Monday March 12th, the US Mint has shipped 290,000 ASE's for the month of March and 4,467,500 YTD

As of March 6th, the US Mint has shipped 165,000 ASE's for the month of March and 4,342,500 YTD

As of Tuesday March 13th, the US Mint has shipped 435,000 ASE's for the month of March and 4,612,500 YTD.

I guess the Manager of the mint or whoever reports the shipments was so excited about shipping 145,000 ASE today he couldn't wait a full week to report it and actually did his job for once and reported it on the day it was shipped.

As of Monday March 12th, the US Mint has shipped 290,000 ASE's for the month of March and 4,467,500 YTD

As of Monday March 19th, the US Mint has shipped 630,000 ASE's for the month of March and 4,807,500 YTD

As of Tuesday March 13th, the US Mint has shipped 435,000 ASE's for the month of March and 4,612,500 YTD.

I guess the Manager of the mint or whoever reports the shipments was so excited about shipping 145,000 ASE today he couldn't wait a full week to report it and actually did his job for once and reported it on the day it was shipped.

As of Monday March 26th, the US Mint has shipped 915,000 ASE's for the month of March and 5,092,500 YTD

As of Monday March 19th, the US Mint has shipped 630,000 ASE's for the month of March and 4,807,500 YTD

The total shipped for the month of March is 915,000 ASE's and 5,092,500 YTD.

This compares to 7,957,500 for the same period last year and the second month in a row that they have shipped under a million ounces.

There is still nine months left in the year to make a spectacular year for ASE's, but after the first quarter of the year and being 2.8 million ASE's behind last year which was the lowest total since 2007, we can always hope for a turn around in the spot price to drive sales, that's what the so called analyst are doing.

As of Monday March 26th, the US Mint has shipped 915,000 ASE's for the month of March and 5,092,500 YTD

As of April 3rd, the US Mint has shipped 210,000 ASE's for the month of April and 5,302,500 YTD

The total shipped for the month of March is 915,000 ASE's and 5,092,500 YTD.

This compares to 7,957,500 for the same period last year and the second month in a row that they have shipped under a million ounces.

There is still nine months left in the year to make a spectacular year for ASE's, but after the first quarter of the year and being 2.8 million ASE's behind last year which was the lowest total since 2007, we can always hope for a turn around in the spot price to drive sales, that's what the so called analyst are doing.