Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

THE DISINFORMATION WAR: The Attempt To Disregard Silver Investor Demand In The Market

Thread: THE DISINFORMATION WAR: The Attempt To Disregard Silver Investor Demand In The Market

Default THE DISINFORMATION WAR: The Attempt To Disregard Silver Investor Demand In The Market

Steve St. Angelo | December 4, 2017 - 10:20pm

There is a Disinformation War taking place in the silver market as certain industry analysis is confusing individuals by purposely disregarding the tremendous impact of rising investment demand. Not only do I find this troubling, but I am also quite surprised how much the silver industry pays attention to this faulty analysis. So, itís time once again to set the record straight.

http://silverseek.com/commentary/dis...d-market-16990
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

I don't know, there are a ton of SilverSellers trying awfully hard to convince everyone that there is no decline in Silver demand but it's just the opposite with a huge investment demand in Silver.

As someone who follows the trends of poor lonely real low life investors of actual investment Silver, AKA, myself and a few others, the facts don't seem to fall in line with this logic.

My primary point being, the American Silver Eagle is the most popular Silver round in the world, period....

For many years the ASE was on a huge increase in sales year after year with new records set almost every year since 2008,

But that all came to a screeching halt back in 2016 when ASE sales started to fall dramatically and continued the downward spiral throughout 2017.

It appears the total number of ASE shipped from the US Mint has declined in 2016 and 2017 by approximately 37 million from the record set back in 2015.

That is not what anyone can call an increase in investment demand by any stretch of the imagination, plus it stands to reason generic products have suffered the same fate, it's obvious that 90% Silver has.

This just gets to be so tiresome with never ending stories about how Silver is being sucked up by someone, somewhere, somehow in enormous amounts each year and yet the supply train never stops filling everyone's want's and desires from manufacturing to the lonely Silver stacker.

Is the reason the US Mint is shipping less ASE's this year than they did back in 2008 and about 28 million less than they did two years ago because there is so much demand for Silver they just can't get the Silver blanks to produce any more or is it because investors are not buying them this year? I'm going with investment demand is actually "down" and the US Mint "can" buy all the Silver blanks they desire.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Angry As long as you are not selling here, then you won't be shaken off the tree.

For as long as it takes, if you are not selling here, then you won't be shaken off the tree.
    The kabbal knows that many, many people feel the need for some spending money right now.

I don't know but I'm picking up 5 more Silver Eagles and a uncirculated peace dollar for Christmas... Tis the season to be Jolly
    Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post
    I don't know, there are a ton of SilverSellers trying awfully hard to convince everyone that there is no decline in Silver demand but it's just the opposite with a huge investment demand in Silver.

As someone who follows the trends of poor lonely real low life investors of actual investment Silver, AKA, myself and a few others, the facts don't seem to fall in line with this logic.

My primary point being, the American Silver Eagle is the most popular Silver round in the world, period....

For many years the ASE was on a huge increase in sales year after year with new records set almost every year since 2008,

But that all came to a screeching halt back in 2016 when ASE sales started to fall dramatically and continued the downward spiral throughout 2017.

It appears the total number of ASE shipped from the US Mint has declined in 2016 and 2017 by approximately 37 million from the record set back in 2015.

That is not what anyone can call an increase in investment demand by any stretch of the imagination, plus it stands to reason generic products have suffered the same fate, it's obvious that 90% Silver has.

This just gets to be so tiresome with never ending stories about how Silver is being sucked up by someone, somewhere, somehow in enormous amounts each year and yet the supply train never stops filling everyone's want's and desires from manufacturing to the lonely Silver stacker.

Is the reason the US Mint is shipping less ASE's this year than they did back in 2008 and about 28 million less than they did two years ago because there is so much demand for Silver they just can't get the Silver blanks to produce any more or is it because investors are not buying them this year? I'm going with investment demand is actually "down" and the US Mint "can" buy all the Silver blanks they desire.

Quote Originally Posted by MiloMorai View Post
    I don't know but I'm picking up 5 more Silver Eagles and a uncirculated peace dollar for Christmas... Tis the season to be Jolly
    There are always people stacking no matter what the price is at or how dismal things look.

Those of us jumping in the market and piling on the $4 - $5 Silver looked like fools back then when no one was buying this junk.

$15 Silver sucks compared to $49 Silver, especially for those that happened to buy into the market at those higher prices, but it's still a profitable investment for a lot of the old timers, so to speak. That is those that came into the market during its late 90's and early 2000's versus those that were in the market much longer and still holding.

The real winners are those that were true believers before all of us collecting all the 90% they could stand for zero premium when the market was still flooded with it and sold it off in 1979 and 1980. I'm not talking about buying it but simply taking it out of our pocket change.

Of course no one knows if $15 is the new $4 bottom of the barrel, but it's a lot better guess than $25 or $35. Hopefully we will never see anything close to $4 again.
    Last edited by valerb; 8th December 2017 at 02:06.