Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Bitcoin the Pizza money that turned into Gold+++ - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bitcoin the Pizza money that turned into Gold+++

Question 8 real gold coins = 1 Bitcoin or 564 real silver coins = 1 Bitcoin (whathefuck)

Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post
    Did you see yesterday's action, with a wild ride that probably caused many brand new investor that just jumped into the market at the high at $11,400. To watch it drop almost $2,000 in value in less than 6 hours to wet their undies, and thinking, what in the hell did I get myself into!!! However it gained back some to rise to over $10,000 within a couple hours.
    If I had gotten that $90 0.1 BTC last January, I told my friends that I'd have sold half (0.05 BTC) yesterday and gotten over $500 in cash for lab equipment and still had 0.05 BTC for future cash.

Currently down to $9215 that's one heck of a one day drop, I'm sure that many see this as a buying opportunity to catch the gravy train.
    Clif High called these moves 'sharks teeth' as they appear on the chart.

If the kabbal does not corrupt the blockchain, I suppose that it is possible that Bitcoin will stabilize at some kickass high price.

Continued good luck to all the stackers who swapped into Bitcoin.

Bitcoin to Silver ratio
    9218.7616.355 = 563.666157138
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

The real question is, how many ounces of Silver might you be able to fetch for your Bitcoin if it actually would stumble over an actual cliff down the road versus one of these minor $2,000 dips in price?

I personally have far more confidence in just about any fiat currency on the planet than these digital things made out of nothing.

Yes I can see they are going bananas with money pouring into them, but they can only last as long as governments allow them to exist. It's kind of like open rebellion in countries across the globe and what can you do about your people other than send in the military and police. Not the same thing with these digital currencies if they all just make them illegal and stop all transactions. Of course you could still have a black market for them, but in general most would fold overnight and the others would shrink in value rather fast with no place to trade or actually spend them

I have no idea why they are allowing them to keep growing and there are different theories, but I just can't see them being in business long term and an actual threat to the world's monetary system. Right now that doesn't seem to be the case and the financial markets are jumping on this and making a lot of money trading these products. At some point something will set things a blaze rather intentionally in secret or it will just crash from being a ponzi scheme as so many call it. I don't know what it can be if it isn't anything other than people willing to gamble on something going higher in price for something that doesn't exist. At least with fiat you actually have something you can hold in your hand rather you have faith in it long term or not and it's not likely your government will ever intentionally try and make it disappear when it's not a threat.

Just consider what this would do to our fiat system if trillions was invested in these coins and all of a sudden they were made worthless. I mean those trillions didn't really disappear as someone received fiat for them, it's just a lot of people would be out those trillions and others would have that money. Probably the Kabbal banksters if you believe Bone.

But then I'm content to set on the sideline and watch this play out one way or the other as I don't have a stake in it. I have no regrets for not buying into Google or Microsoft stock and I won't have any regrets not buying into Bitcoin.

I do feel for those that will in all probability loose a fortune gambling on these products, but there are also a bunch of people who have already made a fortune and cashed in. That's what happens with things like this. Some Gotta Win AND Some Gotta loose.
    Last edited by valerb; 5th December 2017 at 01:24.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Yee Haw, Bitcoin was up $4,000 during trading today, but settled back down to only a $3,000 gain right now.

Still time to cash in for some really nice Christmas presents for your air tight digital thingies.

Another day like today and you'll be able to swap one BitCoin for two Monster boxes of ASE's.

That one Pizza order has cost someone a potential $168,830,000, damn I hope he got extra cheese with that order!!!
    Last edited by valerb; 7th December 2017 at 19:21.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!