November 24, 2017

Dear investor,

Peter Spina here, President of GoldSeek.

As you know, we just wrapped up at the San Francisco Silver and Gold Summit. The speakers shared an incredible amount of useful, actionable information this year.

I hope you enjoyed the Summit as much as I did.

I’ve written this short letter to tell you about an amazing new way you can profit from the best ideas shared at the conference.

You see, just last year, my friend Marin Katusa stood before another packed conference crowd and urged investors to buy shares in a tiny company that controlled the world’s largest undeveloped gold and copper deposit.

When Marin talks about investment ideas, everyone listens.

At the time, this tiny company traded for around 34 cents per share.

Less than one year later, that same company traded for $3.92 per share… a 1,053% gain.

You probably know this company’s name: Northern Dynasty. It was one of the resource market’s biggest winners in 2016.

I think this is big news for you because Marin just issued a list of his top 3 junior resource opportunities to buy from this week’s show.

In other words, it’s a short list of stocks Marin believes could become “this year’s Northern Dynasty” and hand giant returns to shareholders. Marin’s list is “hot off the press.”

And I’ve negotiated a deal with Marin to allow GoldSeek readers to receive a special discount off his premium newsletter.

To learn more about this elite list and how to access it, click here. But don’t delay. This special offer to conference attendees expires in just a few days.

http://silverseek.com/commentary/leg...ight-now-16972