Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Signal: The Squeeze

Thread: Signal: The Squeeze

Exclamation Signal: The Squeeze

NarrowBand.jpg

"Bollinger BandWidth is best known for identifying The Squeeze. This occurs when volatility falls to a very low level, as evidenced by the narrowing bands. The upper and lower bands are based on the standard deviation, which is a measure of volatility. The bands narrow as price flattens or moves within a relatively narrow range. The theory is that periods of low volatility are followed by periods of high volatility. Relatively narrow BandWidth (a.k.a. the Squeeze) can foreshadow a significant advance or decline. After a Squeeze, a price surge and subsequent band break signal the start of a new move. A new advance starts with a Squeeze and subsequent break above the upper band. A new decline starts with a Squeeze and subsequent break below the lower band."

I have never seen such a narrow band on the silver price chart.
    Last edited by silverheartbone; 17th November 2017 at 10:38.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post

NarrowBand.jpg

"Bollinger BandWidth is best known for identifying The Squeeze. This occurs when volatility falls to a very low level, as evidenced by the narrowing bands. The upper and lower bands are based on the standard deviation, which is a measure of volatility. The bands narrow as price flattens or moves within a relatively narrow range. The theory is that periods of low volatility are followed by periods of high volatility. Relatively narrow BandWidth (a.k.a. the Squeeze) can foreshadow a significant advance or decline. After a Squeeze, a price surge and subsequent band break signal the start of a new move. A new advance starts with a Squeeze and subsequent break above the upper band. A new decline starts with a Squeeze and subsequent break below the lower band."

Bone you need to fix the above message, the only people that can see your image are members logged in otherwise your just talking about something in theory without showing them
    what's going on.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post
    Bone you need to fix the above message, the only people that can see your image are members logged in otherwise your just talking about something in theory without showing them
    what's going on.
    You may want to ask Chris why that change was made, I had nothing to do with it.
    For sure that seems user hostile.

For now the handful of interested observers should mosey over to a free stock charting service like Yahoo!'s to see the narrow band.

Looks like I may have gotten this thread created just in time before the long awaited breakout!

Perhaps we can long remember today as the start of the bankster manipulated silver price rise that got out of control.

Hey, I can dream can't I?
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone

You may want to ask Chris why that change was made, I had nothing to do with it.
    For sure that seems user hostile.

For now the handful of interested observers should mosey over to a free stock charting service like Yahoo!'s to see the narrow band.

Looks like I may have gotten this thread created just in time before the long awaited breakout!

Perhaps we can long remember today as the start of the bankster manipulated silver price rise that got out of control.

Hey, I can dream can't I?

I'm not sure what you are talking about, I can display just about anything from another web page, but not from my PC as long as it doesn't exceed the limit on number of items per page.

Coins, charts, as long as I can copy them from the original web site. Some items on a page just won't allow it to be copied, others are tricky and you have to work at making a copy, but I haven't had a problem posting something once I've copied it other than items like a chart which is made up of dozens of pieces versus a complete chart that is one image. It's that number of items thing per page that does not allow it. Which is understandable since we are not actually posting anything other than a link to the original web page. Posting something that is made up of dozens or hundreds of parts instead of one image would be nothing more than dozens or hundreds of web links to actually display something. That's why the number is limited to I believe it is four or five items per page. You can list a hundred links to click on but only four or five actual items being displayed per message.

I do have to switch my editor mode to post these things for that one message but it seems to work and isn't a problem, the system switches me right back to my regular editor on the next message.

Your posting images all the time, so I'm still not sure what your talking about.

But keep dreaming and keep your head at the fog bank level so you won't be disappointed, it would take a Saturn 5 to reach $3,100.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Lightbulb bankster virtual metals suck, crypto virtual metals shine, miners should switch mines

NarrowBand.jpg

That did it!
    The squeeze squoze and the Bollinger Bandwidth just expanded to $2.

The spot price going from $17.30 to $15.60 is a 10% move, a 'significant decline' indeed.

All that I can do is study fantasy football and hope the price correction comes soon.

Like thousands I would buy more silver if I could, They are running some juicy sales.

FYI, APMEX and silver.com join the retailers who will take your Bitcoin in exchange for real slver.