Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Why the strong move this morning?

Thread: Why the strong move this morning?

Default Why the strong move this morning?

Fairly strong move this morning? Any insight? Guesses? Wild speculation?

Will

Quote Originally Posted by Willie11b View Post
    Fairly strong move this morning? Any insight? Guesses? Wild speculation?

Will
    Well another awakens from the long dormancy!
    Perhaps it was in observance of the All Saint's Day?
    Nice to see some activity after 4 years and a week.

That price rise was noise, generated to hide the continuous strange price action.

My wild guess is that the price of silver will remain within a buck of $17, until the banksters decide to raise it a bit next year.

If you want to see a strong move look at the last 4 days for Bitcoin moving from $5800 to over $7100 before backing off a bit.

When silver moves strongly, I project and expect the silver spot price to rise by $17 in hours.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post
    Well another awakens from the long dormancy!
    Perhaps it was in observance of the All Saint's Day?
    Nice to see some activity after 4 years and a week.

That price rise was noise, generated to hide the continuous strange price action.

My wild guess is that the price of silver will remain within a buck of $17, until the banksters decide to raise it a bit nextiyear.

If you want to see a strong move look at the last 4 days for Bitcoin moving from $5800 to over $7100 before backing off a bit.

When silver moves strongly, I project and expect the silver spot price to rise by $17 in hours.

Come on Ted, you just got out Butlered with your $5 - $10 per day speculative increases. Are you going to take this without a fight???

Bitcoin isn't reality, it's something in the internet that people are going crazy over a gambling frenzy. Silver is not the same, it's a physical commodity that changes hands and has real world function and needs. So far no one cares about how wild and crazy Bitcoin price rises have become other than the traders. You will not see the Silver market trade like this because of controls put in place to prevent it, not to mention whatever the world governments want to do to stop the rise in price if it's hurting them and an uncontrolled Silver priced would only benefit speculators and hurt world manufacturing. Ain't going to happen, there will be no $3,100 silver.

However it is possible that the Silver ETF's will trade at slightly higher prices than the commodity exchanges instead of less because of higher prices and a trading frenzy.

But $17 up day's, I wish, if only once or twice in a row!!!!
    Last edited by valerb; 2nd November 2017 at 18:44.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!