Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

The Morgan Reportís Weekly Perspective - David Morgan | October 29, 2017

Thread: The Morgan Reportís Weekly Perspective - David Morgan | October 29, 2017

Default The Morgan Reportís Weekly Perspective - David Morgan | October 29, 2017

http://silverseek.com/commentary/morgan-report%E2%80%99s-weekly-perspective-david-morgan-16929
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Exclamation Up, up, and away!

Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post

http://silverseek.com/commentary/morgan-report%E2%80%99s-weekly-perspective-david-morgan-16929
    Did he say anything about Bitcoin?

$6,421.03 Bitcoin price +$328.31 Since yesterday (USD) +5.39%

Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post
    Did he say anything about Bitcoin?

$6,421.03 Bitcoin price +$328.31 Since yesterday (USD) +5.39%

I have no idea either, I didn't Listen to him.

I know I'm not going anywhere near Bitcoin and I can't imagine how much people have invested to drive the price so high.

Just jump on the bandwagon of a lifetime and trade your IRA account that you've spent 30 years building into something of real value while you can, wow!!!

Great idea if you can get in and out before this thing turns into reality.

This is no longer a small loss for someone that bought a couple at a $100 with some spare cash.

If they happen to be buying in at these four digit prices, it can be devastating for some no matter how many they buy.

I wonder if anyone really knows how many Bitcoins are really out there for trading and if any broker trading them really cares???

I know, super secret fail safe internet digital currency that can't go wrong, tell that to Bernie.
    Last edited by valerb; 1st November 2017 at 04:18.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!