Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19
TA says 62 decline next week. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18

Thread: TA says 62 decline next week.

  1. #11
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    9,125

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post
    Well here we are, Friday already and @$16.69 the spot's only halfway down.
    Looks like they'll have to drop the price almost 2% today, for absolutely no reason, for the predicted decline to manifest.
    Unfortunately I have no funds to buy silver for the rest of the year, so I'm hoping this is THE bottom.

    But I doubt it.

    Wow, won't you feel bad when Silver hits $3,100 and you bought several ounces of Chernobyl rock instead of several ounces of Silver.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Zionot, Squashkenazi
    Posts
    11,242

    Arrow nothing to see here

    Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post
    Wow, won't you feel bad when Silver hits $3,100 and you bought several ounces of Chernobyl rock instead of several ounces of Silver.
    If customs would allow anything from Chernobyl into the cuntry, I'd be surprised.

    However if they did, then it is nothing compared to your town being so saturated with the Fukushima radiation.

    https://yourradiationthisweek.org/


    Good old St. Losers was, as usual on so many lists,
    dead last on the October 21st list of cities
    TOTAL GAMMA RADIATION 2017 YEAR TO DATE USA
    11,208,455 St. Louis, MO.
    However In that particular case it's a good thing, when compared to your as usual close to the top town, Vale.
    40,230,845 Atlanta, GA.
    So far you've been cooked at almost 4 times the rate as I.

    It seems to me by now you'd have learned to take countermeasures.
    So continue to have your fun, like with your Chernobyl crack, instead of wising up.

    Based on the list that they've recently inserted at the top of the YRTW page listing the total gamma radiation for 2016,
    here in Misery we ranked pretty low compared to the land of peaches and crackers where you sucked in almost three times the rads.

    49,273,181 Atlanta, GA.
    17,871,539 St. Louis, MO.

    But I do grok your attitude.


  3. #13
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    9,125

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post
    [SIZE=3]If customs would allow anything from Chernobyl into the cuntry, I'd be surprised.

    However if they did, then it is nothing compared to your town being so saturated with the Fukushima radiation.

    https://yourradiationthisweek.org/


    Good old St. Losers was, as usual on so many lists,
    dead last on the October 21st list of cities
    TOTAL GAMMA RADIATION 2017 YEAR TO DATE USA
    11,208,455 St. Louis, MO.
    However In that particular case it's a good thing, when compared to your as usual close to the top town, Vale.
    40,230,845 Atlanta, GA.
    So far you've been cooked at almost 4 times the rate as I.

    It seems to me by now you'd have learned to take countermeasures.
    So continue to have your fun, like with your Chernobyl crack, instead of wising up.

    Based on the list that they've recently inserted at the top of the YRTW page listing the total gamma radiation for 2016,
    here in Misery we ranked pretty low compared to the land of peaches and crackers where you sucked in almost three times the rads.

    49,273,181 Atlanta, GA.
    17,871,539 St. Louis, MO.
    ]

    You've had a radiation dump burning in your backyard forever, you don't need any outside help from a tiny nuclear problem in Japan.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Zionot, Squashkenazi
    Posts
    11,242

    Thumbs up We're #1. We're #1. We're #1 in BASEBALL, FOOTBALL, and PAPER GOLD & SILVER.

    Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post
    You've had a radiation dump burning in your backyard forever, you don't need any outside help from a tiny nuclear problem in Japan.
    True.
    Otherwise we'd might be as contaminated as the Georgia highlands.
    Who'd have figured that being the second highest large city in the cuntry would be a disadvantage?

    BTW, because you brought up President Putin, here a bit of precious news about him.


    Russia Buys 34 Tonnes Of Gold In September


    More than a tripling in the past decade!
    That is one heck of a fundamental to drive the price up, is it not?
    That's a lot of actual reserves. Can Trump trump that?
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Zionot, Squashkenazi
    Posts
    11,242

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post
    Wow, won't you feel bad when Silver hits $3,100 and you bought several ounces of Chernobyl rock instead of several ounces of Silver.
    You do know that $3,110 per troy is after the kabbal dies, which won't be right away.
    They are the kind to try to take us with them, so their eradication must be done carefully.

    In the short term, as there's no shungite futures, as an investment, it has a better chance for appreciation than silver, n'est-ce pas?
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

  6. #16
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    9,125

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post
    You do know that $3,110 per troy is after the kabbal dies, which won't be right away.
    They are the kind to try to take us with them, so their eradication must be done carefully.

    In the short term, as there's no shungite futures, as an investment, it has a better chance for appreciation than silver, n'est-ce pas?

    Yes it does on the poor man's futures market were all suckers go to die with their last investment Dollar, AKA the E-Bay.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Zionot, Squashkenazi
    Posts
    11,242

    Arrow TA indicates they can't push it down much further.

    Technical Analysis works only a little bit better than the Fundamental Analysis when the silver market is as corrupted as these devils manipulate.
    So instead of the week that it used to take for the manipulated 62 decline, now the same bullshit takes a month and a week.

    So unlike what I previously demonstrated a few years back in the now hidden part of SilverSeek.com,
    it would be very hard for me to triple my brokerage account capital within a month nowadays,
    unless they were to share their evil bankster schedule for the manipulated mini drops and rises.



    Surely everyone knows the evil kabbal devils could have done this 62 drop at any time during the past 5 weeks.
    Everyone but the stupidest sheeple understand that it is the bankster enemies of silver dumping that much digital metal.
    If silver was a stock and we were back last century, then I'd be looking for some bad financial statements about silver to be released in the near future.
    Or perhaps a takeover bid to be forthcoming, which would pop the price right after the forthcoming announcement.

    Young fools will buy tenths of digital cryptocoins for thousands of dollars, but pass on sub $20 real silvercoins? Go figure.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Zionot, Squashkenazi
    Posts
    11,242

    Exclamation Musical chairs with bulldozers on the cliff's edge can not work for long.

    If you haven't covered the short at $15.99, then I don't know what you are waiting on, but good luck.
    I'd go long here but only with physical at this point of desperation.

    I know that the well entrenched enemy of America could take the spot price even lower.


    After all, there is no such thing as "ALL IN" for the kabbal,
    when the spot price is set in a tribe controlled virtual market
    using virtual money where they control a virtually infinite supply.


    GOLD/SILVER
    1266.20/16.09
    78.694841516

    BITCOIN/GOLD
    11,759.00/1266.20
    9.286842521

    BITCOIN/SILVER
    11,759.00/16.09
    730.826600373


    Chunlin Bitcoin Coin Collectible BTC Coin Art Collection Gift Physical (Bitcoin Silver) $5.42


    PHYSICAL SILVER/PHYSICAL CHUNLIN BITCOIN
    16.09/5.42
    2.968634686


    Wow!!! Less than 3 genuine CHUNLIN alloy coins for a SILVER ounce!!!!
    They say that works of art are appreciating a lot.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •