Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

TA says 62 decline next week.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TA says 62 decline next week.

Lightbulb TA says 62 decline next week.

A 62 decline next week means nothing. Buy now or buy then, just buy.

The fiat value assigned to silver for the unconscious masses is neither arbitrary nor the result of a free market.

If silver and gold were freely traded, then their fiat prices would be as stable as their intrinsic value.

Right now I maintain the only price that ultimately matters...
    and this is typed as Bitcoin sets a new all time high $6189.06 within the hour!!!
    And if Bitcoin ever stabilizes, where do you think the speculators will eventually park most of their winnings?
    ... seriously the only price that really matters is
    how many ounces of silver can I get for my ounce of gold?

And in the long run is, how many ounces of gold will I get for my ounce of silver?

Because the wise thing to do is to buy low and sell high.

Right?
    Last edited by silverheartbone; 21st October 2017 at 11:21.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post
    A 62 decline next week means nothing. Buy now or buy then, just buy.

The fiat value assigned to silver for the unconscious masses is neither arbitrary nor the result of a free market.

If silver and gold were freely traded, then their fiat prices would be as stable as their intrinsic value.

Right now I maintain the only price that ultimately matters...
    and this is typed as Bitcoin sets a new all time high $6189.06 within the hour!!!
    And if Bitcoin ever stabilizes, where do you think the speculators will eventually park most of their winnings?
    ... seriously the only price that really matters is
    how many ounces of silver can I get for my ounce of gold?

And in the long run is, how many ounces of gold will I get for my ounce of silver?

Because the wise thing to do is to buy low and sell high.

Right?

Buying low and selling high is the obvious goal, butttt.

Saying how many ounce of Silver can I get for my Gold, that should only apply to someone who already owns Gold and is considering swapping it for Silver, which "can" be a smart trade, if done at the right time.

As in the ratio is still running in the 75 to 1 range and if Silver ever starts to catch up to Gold again, it can run much closer to 50 - 1, which would make a swap to Silver a wise investment at this ration, assuming it doesn't go even higher and that it does eventually to go lower making the swap a worth while trade. It is a gamble as Silver is a commodity, I know, I've made that swap myself once and it almost paid off, but there is always tomorrow..

The Gold to Silver ration can get much worse as it has been in the 100 to 1 range before and there is nothing that says it can't happen again, which would make for an even better time to swap Gold for Silver if you had the "balls" at that point...

When Silver was on a streak back in 2011, it came right up to the 30 to 1 range before falling off the cliff, which was my target to start selling Silver for Gold and I was just short of that deal also.

Sooo, I believe it's a fair statement to say trading Gold for Silver is a potentially good move at these higher ratios, but I don't believe it's a fair statement to say trading and Ounce of Silver for how many ounces of Gold is anything in the realm of realism other than in someone's wildest fantasies. Yes it is possible to trade Silver at a potentially much greater ratio than 75 - 1, but once you get down to the 30 to 1 range, your in new territory and knocking down doors that have never been opened before, at least not in modern times. Plus the decrease in ration must be in proportion to an ever increasing price of Silver in relationship to Gold. In all probability the price of Gold will also be rising along with Silver even if it's not on the same pace making it all that much more difficult to decrease the ration.

To reach the improbable target that someone has been predicting forever of $3,100 per ounce of Silver and even parity with Gold, not greater than, it would require Silver to increase in value by a factor of 182 times it's current value while Gold would basically be standing still so to speak and only increase in value by a factor of 2.4 times it's current value.

The world can't afford to have Silver go crazy with a price like that, it just can't allow it to happen, no one could afford to build anything as there would no longer be such a thing as an insignificant amount of Silver being used in anything.

So I'll stand by what I have said for years, the world governments would put a halt to all investor trading in Silver commodities and if that didn't fix the price they would.

$3,100 Silver would be on the order of oil costing maybe $15,000 a barrel, it would shut down the world, who could afford to even drive a car if the price of a gallon of gas was $200???

However in the unlikely event that the Dollar should go ballistic with hyper-inflation and an ounce of Silver should cost $3,100, it could still be an open market for Silver investors as long as you can still buy a carton or two of cigarettes for $3,100 as well.

There are some things that are just not practical, as in too far out of reach financially in a normal market to even be feasible. The laws of supply and demand put a damper on everything at some point.

I don't want to sound like the eternal optimist, but I'm still hoping to see that $50 wall taken out in my lifetime and a run at $75 or $100 would be great without any commodity exchange or government interference. If it could reach that level, all the better, but I have to see it crawl and walk before it can run with the wind.
    Last edited by valerb; 22nd October 2017 at 00:46.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post
    The world can't afford to have Silver go crazy with a price like that, it just can't allow it to happen, no one could afford to build anything as there would no longer be such a thing as an insignificant amount of Silver being used in anything.

So I'll stand by what I have said for years, the world governments would put a halt to all investor trading in Silver commodities and if that didn't fix the price they would.

$3,100 Silver would be on the order of oil costing maybe $15,000 a barrel, it would shut down the world, who could afford to even drive a car if the price of a gallon of gas was $200???
    I disagree wholeheartedly.
    It's like you are comparing the moon with the sun.
    Because silver is used in small amounts, the prices would adjust just fine.
    Gasoline is guzzled on trips to go grab a sack of chips and a beer,
    so things would change drastically if gas goes up.
    Something that the kabbal has prevented for Merkins to keep us on their side.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone

Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post

Buying low and selling high is the obvious goal, butttt.

Saying how many ounce of Silver can I get for my Gold, that should only apply to someone who already owns Gold and is considering swapping it for Silver, which "can" be a smart trade, if done at the right time.

As in the ratio is still running in the 75 to 1 range and if Silver ever starts to catch up to Gold again, it can run much closer to 50 - 1, which would make a swap to Silver a wise investment at this ration, assuming it doesn't go even higher and that it does eventually to go lower making the swap a worth while trade. It is a gamble as Silver is a commodity, I know, I've made that swap myself once and it almost paid off, but there is always tomorrow..

The Gold to Silver ration can get much worse as it has been in the 100 to 1 range before and there is nothing that says it can't happen again, which would make for an even better time to swap Gold for Silver if you had the "balls" at that point...

When Silver was on a streak back in 2011, it came right up to the 30 to 1 range before falling off the cliff, which was my target to start selling Silver for Gold and I was just short of that deal also.

Sooo, I believe it's a fair statement to say trading Gold for Silver is a potentially good move at these higher ratios, but I don't believe it's a fair statement to say trading and Ounce of Silver for how many ounces of Gold is anything in the realm of realism other than in someone's wildest fantasies. Yes it is possible to trade Silver at a potentially much greater ratio than 75 - 1, but once you get down to the 30 to 1 range, your in new territory and knocking down doors that have never been opened before, at least not in modern times. Plus the decrease in ration must be in proportion to an ever increasing price of Silver in relationship to Gold. In all probability the price of Gold will also be rising along with Silver even if it's not on the same pace making it all that much more difficult to decrease the ration.
    It's RATIO not RATION. Look it up if you don't believe me. It's a math term, butttt.

"Silverheartbone, Clif High, and Bix Weir have all said that they believe there will be a 1 to 1 silver gold ratio for a brief time in our future."

No doubt you'll be doing pretty good with your silver,
    but if they even come close in their prediction,
    then you'll regret selling far too soon.

I'm thinking that buying silver today is potentially a 75 times a better deal than buying gold.
    But if you want to wait to save the 62 cents, roll those dice.
    I bought last week expecting the price to decline a bit,
    and today I'm expecting delivery of a roll of Mercury dimes and a roll of Walking Liberties.

I do wish that I could clean them in good conscience, but they just don't look right when cleaned.
    Last edited by silverheartbone; 23rd October 2017 at 12:13.

Post Just like for other classes of retailers, there are better coins online than the LCS.

I bought last week expecting the price to decline a bit,
    and today I'm expecting delivery of a roll of Mercury dimes and a roll of Walking Liberties.

I do wish that I could clean them in good conscience, but they just don't look right when cleaned.
    One of the walkers was pre-cleaned, and someone did a superb job.
    But I'm still not going there.
    I see that the circulated AAW coins really do look good when lightly worn and cleaned.
    But most junk Adolphs are rather well worn.
    This roll of walkers was 97.3% of the uncirculated weight, with only one slick (actually not as I could read the date).
    The mercs were a bit lower at 96.8% of full weight.
    That makes a substantial difference at $100 (worth of todays money) per gram.

One of the mercs turned out to be a Barber.
    Those things tend to be so encrusted with grime, I doubt if anyone can clean those things.
    I know I'd never try to.
    I must have collected about 5 of those things, and they all look the same.
    Thin and dirty.

It's RATIO not RATION. Look it up if you don't believe me. It's a math term, butttt.
    Actually that was my sole function for 20 months while in Germany. I had to determine the ratio of personnel in each department of our Corp Headquarters and then ration all their office supplies based on their actual ratio of staff.

So I'm well aware of the difference and have been since 1963, however Microsoft and the spell checker that comes with their internet package has a mind of it's own when your typing a message as it seems to want to interpret what it believes your intentions are in advance and automatically finishes words for you or changes them as it sees fit. Sometimes I catch it and sometimes I don't as I'm typing. Other times I come back later and re-read what I've typed and notice minor errors and sometimes huge blunders because I went back and intended to change part of a sentence and didn't correct the rest of it the first time. My tablet is worse than my desktop and my cellphone is a nightmare when it comes to auto-correction. Probably the cellphone vendors doing by providing a half ass auto-correction trying to convince me to finally pony up and buy a new phone again in hopes that a newer version will come with better software.

Typing ratio twice and ratios once and then having ration show up four other times instead is not a spelling error or misuse of the word. You would have a point if I typed ration and rations 7 times and never ratio or ratios.

But I don't really care all that much about small spelling errors intended, not intended or software abused on me, it's just life a long as I get my point across.

"Silverheartbone, Clif High, and Bix Weir have all said that they believe there will be a 1 to 1 silver to gold ratio for a brief time in our future."

Clif High is not someone that any sane or rational person should or should want to be associated with. That's like tossing your lot in with a known tea leaf reader of great fame and fortune of day's gone by.

Someone that claims to gather large volumes of data off the internet and then runs that data through his magic program and it somehow makes a prediction of the future based on random bits of information.

Just like all the other fortune tellers we have, he has a ton of reasons why his predictions were early, late or didn't happen at all.

That's an interesting belief system, someone that believes everyone is telling him lies, everyone and yet you would believe someone making something out of nothing as being a reliable source of information to be compared with.

Actually that is a comparison I can believe in, not as anything to rely on, but as a couple of people that can be counted on for the same kind of information.

Plus you specifically lumped yourself with Clif High versus the three of you all having equal beliefs in that 1 to 1 ratio.

Two peas in the same crazy pod, Brix might prefer it that way if given an option.

As far as selling Silver for Gold starting at a ratio of 30 to 1 while potentially falling, I believe it's a great safety nest for my investment.

My plans are to keep swapping the two metal as the ratio keeps dropping, but never swap all my Silver for Gold, just in case.

No matter how far the ratio drops it will bounce back up and that's when those Gold pieces will start to become even more valuable than they were.

No matter how high the price of Silver should run on any given rocket ship, its will run into another brick wall sooner or later and come crashing back down.

That is the time to be invested in Gold coins that will become worth more Silver coins as it's price rises and Silver falls.

It's idiotic to hang onto a flash in the pan when you can continue to thrive on it without having to sell all your assets by swapping back and forth at the right times.

You don't have to hit the tops and bottoms, just get a good piece of the action and don't wait too long. It's better to get 75% of the action than nothing because you waited too long listening to the SilverSellers.
    Last edited by valerb; 24th October 2017 at 04:59.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

I disagree wholeheartedly.
    It's like you are comparing the moon with the sun.
    Because silver is used in small amounts, the prices would adjust just fine.
    Gasoline is guzzled on trips to go grab a sack of chips and a beer,
    so things would change drastically if gas goes up.
    Something that the kabbal has prevented for Merkins to keep us on their side.

You say gas can't go to $200 a gallon because they know it would turn the people against them.

Yet you think a manufactured item that uses a pennies worth of Silver today wouldn't matter tomorrow if it cost $1.82 in Silver, it would just be absorbed and no one would even notice it, right

How about the item that uses 10 worth today and $18.20 tomorrow or 50 today and $91.00 worth of Silver tomorrow, how well do you think that will be absorbed?

I read somewhere that solar efficiency is down from needing 20 grams of Silver to around 4 grams of Silver per solar panel this year and some are trying to push Silver out completely because of the high cost involved.
    So they have cut the cost down from around $11 to just over $2 per panel. Can you see anyone putting Silver in a Solar panel at $364 per panel? Not a solar panel on earth would be sold with Silver in it.

Higher prices mean only one thing, lower demand and that's the name of the game long before Silver ever reaches the $100 level let alone the stratosphere.

Your talking about the world paying for over a half billion ounces of Silver today in their manufactured items at a cost of approximately $8.5 billion Dollars and what's a small boost to $1.5 trillion Dollars
    for those same products, we can absorb it. We will all just cut down on the number of trips we take buying chips and beer to make up for the difference.
    Last edited by valerb; 23rd October 2017 at 23:17.

Thumbs up Skipping the intermediate fiat would be the only sane and logical way to trade.

GOLD SILVER 1 TO 1 RATIO

Maybe one day I'll get some ASEs specifically dedicated for trading for AGEs and then vice versa, repeating as needed.
    Of course I'm hoping the first trade will be the biggest and best.

Trading the Gold to Silver Ratio - Free Silver & Gold!

That's precious, the first video is a guy using historical evidence from the beginning of time to help determine just when the ratio of mining might reach a critical point some time in the future, maybe, but never 1 to 1.

What does that have to do with the price of Silver reaching obscene price levels?

Other than super expensive Silver bullets needed to kill zombies, how can you justify $3,100 for an ounce of Silver???

Don't get me wrong I think your $600 price tag is pie in the sky also, but within the same solar system.
    Last edited by valerb; 26th October 2017 at 21:25.

Exclamation Buy low, trade high.

Well here we are, Friday already and @$16.69 the spot's only halfway down.
    Looks like they'll have to drop the price almost 2% today, for absolutely no reason, for the predicted decline to manifest.
    Unfortunately I have no funds to buy silver for the rest of the year, so I'm hoping this is THE bottom.

But I doubt it.