Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Today's prices: Minted Silver = Elite Shungite (in ~1 oz stones) - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Today's prices: Minted Silver = Elite Shungite (in ~1 oz stones)

Angry Cartel enforcer American Medical Ass. hates amy competition and has a record of discr

Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post
    Voodoo Dolls, witch doctors and healers of all kinds have been around forever, but the average life expectancy for a man in the U.S. a hundred years ago was only 53 years.

Some people back then were living to be over 100 as they are today. The only difference is there are far more people living to exceed that century mark today than a century ago and the average man today can expect to see his 78th birthday which is an extra 25 years compared to our great-grandparents. However, those that do live on past that century mark are still mark for death within the next 20 years, that has not changed at all.
    That depends on our great grandparents.
    My great great grandfather on my father's side (I have my great great grandfather's last name) lived over 100 years.

What has changed is modern medicine, not updated Voodoo Dolls or better Witch Doctors or healing arts using objects to convince people they are being saved by some mysterious force of nature that they just discovered.
    Yep, a big CHANGE.
    The cowardly bastards of so called modern medicine nowadays are afraid of losing their licenses if they actually cured their patients.
    Through the kabbal controlled AMA blackmail they participate in kabbal genocide.
    Thanks to modern medicine, cancer went from 2% of only old people, to approaching 50% and in lots of your kids.

If you really want to save your A$$, invest in some antibiotics and maybe some antivirals for when "your" world comes to a screeching halt and they are no longer available to knock out something that a visit to your doctor today can take care of and might kill you if he/she is not available tomorrow.
    Yes, you are definitely delusional. Pharma's antibiotics are bad for your good gut bacteria.

Never mind that idea, you have your homemade Silver elixir to cure everything that gets by your pyramid protection.
    Nice save. Perhaps there is a tiny bit of hope for you old man.

Besides in all probability "your" doctor is more than likely in on the Jewish scheme to kill off all his/her patients with some diabolical poison.
    Not just "my" doctor, but in all probability ALL AMA licensed doctors who accept medical insurance are in on the kabbal's murder for profit industry scam.
    I haven't done anything too stupid, or been shot by the police yet, so I have no need to interact one of those killers.
    Unless I am a victim of physical trauma, I intend to be my own doctor.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post
    That depends on our great grandparents.
    My great great grandfather on my father's side (I have my great great grandfather's last name) lived over 100 years.

Yep, a big CHANGE.
    The cowardly bastards of so called modern medicine nowadays are afraid of losing their licenses if they actually cured their patients.
    Through the kabbal controlled AMA blackmail they participate in kabbal genocide.
    Thanks to modern medicine, cancer went from 2% of only old people, to approaching 50% and in lots of your kids.

Yes, you are definitely delusional. Pharma's antibiotics are bad for your good gut bacteria.

Nice save. Perhaps there is a tiny bit of hope for you old man.

Not just "my" doctor, but in all probability ALL AMA licensed doctors who accept medical insurance are in on the kabbal's murder for profit industry scam.
    I haven't done anything too stupid, or been shot by the police yet, so I have no need to interact one of those killers.
    Unless I am a victim of physical trauma, I intend to be my own doctor.

I don't know how I could have overlooked the facts like that.

Cancer on the increase in older people. Is it really an increase or the fact they didnt die from something else long before they were 60 years old? We are all going to die from something sooner or later and the longer we hang around the better our chance of coming down with cancer. Of course we can identify cancers that were not known as such in the past, but that doesn't matter. We also have this genetic problem of passing along bad genes that had a tendency to die off with their host in the past, but modern medicine has saved lives and allowed those bad genes to spread in our families. It's no longer only the strong will survive, but that doesn't ring a bell with voodoo science. Blame the people and the system that has extended our life expectancy by 50% for all the problems that has come with it. Childhood cancer was pretty much as close to a death sentence as you could get several decades ago and the survival rate is up dramatically. Good, bad, it's a problem for our gene pool, but it's something they are working on as well.

Just curious, how well does your Silver elixir work for thyroid problems or for someone in need of insulin, not to mention countless other medical conditions. You say they don't cure anything, but they have tons of cancer patients that would have died decades ago that are surviving today. People having their hearts ripped out and replaced, lungs, kidneys. Oh gees that doesn't count, they should have died at 53!!!

So while we keep extending or lives and saving the lives of people that should have been eliminated by the natural elimination process, things are going to keep getting worse in the gene pool and fools like you will keep blaming the AMA and the JEWS for every ill known to mankind. Genetic modification is the solution or next step in our evolution, not voodoo dolls and rocks. But you worship the pyramid gods and I'll stick with a proven track record.

I have my stash of antibiotics and antivirals for any just incase point in time and I throw them out and buy new ones to make sure I'm not depending on things that are no longer effective. Not just for humans in the family but for the dogs as well. They would be the first ones cut off in any emergency supply shortage. You don't need a world ending scenario to run into a real life crisis with some bug running around killing everyone unless they have the antibiotic to save your ass. Of course you never know if your antibiotics would be any good, but something is better than nothing.

Maybe people should have genetic testing before they are allowed to have children to eliminate the possibility of any birth defects, how's that for correcting these bad genes being passed down and you can stop the AMA and JEWISH madness....
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

I don't know how I could have overlooked the facts like that.

Cancer on the increase in older people. Is it really an increase or the fact they didnt die from something else long before they were 60 years old? We are all going to die from something sooner or later and the longer we hang around the better our chance of coming down with cancer. Of course we can identify cancers that were not known as such in the past, but that doesn't matter. We also have this genetic problem of passing along bad genes that had a tendency to die off with their host in the past, but modern medicine has saved lives and allowed those bad genes to spread in our families. It's no longer only the strong will survive, but that doesn't ring a bell with voodoo science. Blame the people and the system that has extended our life expectancy by 50% for all the problems that has come with it. Childhood cancer was pretty much as close to a death sentence as you could get several decades ago and the survival rate is up dramatically. Good, bad, it's a problem for our gene pool, but it's something they are working on as well.

Just curious, how well does your Silver elixir work for thyroid problems or for someone in need of insulin, not to mention countless other medical conditions. You say they don't cure anything, but they have tons of cancer patients that would have died decades ago that are surviving today. People having their hearts ripped out and replaced, lungs, kidneys. Oh gees that doesn't count, they should have died at 53!!!

So while we keep extending or lives and saving the lives of people that should have been eliminated by the natural elimination process, things are going to keep getting worse in the gene pool and fools like you will keep blaming the AMA and the JEWS for every ill known to mankind. Genetic modification is the solution or next step in our evolution, not voodoo dolls and rocks. But you worship the pyramid gods and I'll stick with a proven track record.

I have my stash of antibiotics and antivirals for any just incase point in time and I throw them out and buy new ones to make sure I'm not depending on things that are no longer effective. Not just for humans in the family but for the dogs as well. They would be the first ones cut off in any emergency supply shortage. You don't need a world ending scenario to run into a real life crisis with some bug running around killing everyone unless they have the antibiotic to save your ass. Of course you never know if your antibiotics would be any good, but something is better than nothing.

Maybe people should have genetic testing before they are allowed to have children to eliminate the possibility of any birth defects, how's that for correcting these bad genes being passed down and you can stop the AMA and JEWISH madness....
    I can't stop the AMA madness. That will take a larger force than a single human being, that will take a massive amount of money.
    I don't mess with religions so there is no way for me to stop the J**ISH madness.
    And because of the traditional crypto-j** problem, it would be very hard for society to properly exterminate that anti-Christian religious philosophy.

Now to answer your two questions that you BURIED in your commentary.
    The second one I ASSUMED to be a question despite the lack of proper punctuation.
    1) There is a major increase in most cancers in all age groups.
    2) Colloidal silver is an effective antibiotic, anti-viral, and anti-fungal agent. No other properties are claimed.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone

I can't stop the AMA madness. That will take a larger force than a single human being, that will take a massive amount of money.
    I don't mess with religions so there is no way for me to stop the J**ISH madness.
    And because of the traditional crypto-j** problem, it would be very hard for society to properly exterminate that anti-Christian religious philosophy.

Now to answer your two questions that you BURIED in your commentary.
    The second one I ASSUMED to be a question despite the lack of proper punctuation.
    1) There is a major increase in most cancers in all age groups.
    2) Colloidal silver is an effective antibiotic, anti-viral, and anti-fungal agent. No other properties are claimed.

Other than you Muslims and Jew bashers, not that many people in this country have any problems at all with Jews or even care rather someone is Jewish or not. However Muslims terrorist have given the rest of the Muslim population in this country a bad reputation or potential cause for concern. Maybe that's their intent, keep them from leaving their homelands using some twisted sense of logic.

You sure bypassed a whole lot of other things regarding what modern medicine has done and is doing for us.

I don't believe I buried anything regarding cancer in my message at all, it was a very detailed response regarding cancer and why it has increased and why it will in all probability continue to increase until they can find a way to eliminate it from our defective gene pool along with a whole list of defective genes. No ands ifs or whatever about it, our gene pool is getting worse. Stop killing off the weak humans and allowing them to breed as nature has in all other species and it's going to create new weaker and more defective genes from generation to generation. On the plus side, our weak children get to survive, on the down side, their defective genes survive also and mixed with other bad genes, it's only going to become worse over time. Fortunately for us, they have been working hot and heavy on genetic engineering, modification or whatever you want to call it for a very long time and making huge advances in this field. They are already going into the fetus and making changes for some things, no telling what they will be able to do within 20 years.

One thing is for certain, if it wasn't for modern medicine many of our members would have never been born or would not be alive today.

The only way for you to be certain your children and grandchildren are not contributing to this problem is to sterilize them before it's too late, your Silver Elixir is not going to help this problem.

I'll let nature and modern medicine take its course over time

Everyone knows Silver has some medicinal values, but it's very limited in scope compared to what the human body needs from the pharmaceutical world to survive.

What you really sound like is a typical Muslim terrorist coming in from the dark shadows killing anyone trying to distribute polio and other vaccines in some backward part of the world.

Since you can't get away with that in the modern world with laws, you simply go on an internet campaign to try and convince everyone that their medicine and doctors are evil and they should stay away from them as they are out to kill all of us. BAD Jewish controlled AMA, is out to kill all of us...

Toxic crap in the water and air and you think this is all some new invention designed by the JEWS (according to an internet Muslin terrorist) to kill off the entire world population. Sorry but man has been doing this to himself forever in one fashion or another. We fix one problem and create a half dozen more. At least we have some governmental controls in this country to eliminate most of the old problems that still plague billions of others around the world.

This is a free country in spite of all your theories, you are free to go anywhere you want in it, as long as your on public property that is and you use common sense. You can't use any of your twisted logic and say why can't I go into a police station and go anywhere you want because that is public property since it's paid for by the public. Actually you can, but you will get arrested or shot in the process if you try. But nothing stopping you from packing a bag and driving from coast to coast anytime you want. You are also free to pack all your bags and move out of the country anytime you desire and never come back, assuming your not on a no fly list!!! Not so sure about the country you want to stay in allowing you to enter or stay forever, but most will let you in without any problem when you are coming from the U.S. However I'm sure you can find a country that is much more accommodating to your taste of freedom from Jewish tyranny than living in St. Louis. Really, your version of Shangri-La is out there somewhere, you should go find it, versus wasting your time trying to turn this country into whatever you think it should be!!!!

Last edited by valerb; 7th November 2017 at 07:35.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Exclamation The FRN just lost its reserve currency status. $31,000 silver|shungite won't be long.

Other than you Muslims and Jew bashers, not that many people in this country have any problems at all with Jews or even care rather someone is Jewish or not. However Muslims terrorist have given the rest of the Muslim population in this country a bad reputation or potential cause for concern. Maybe that's their intent, keep them from leaving their homelands using some twisted sense of logic.

You so stupid Vale.

You sure bypassed a whole lot of other things regarding what modern medicine has done and is doing for us.
    So you can discern the obvious.
    OK, how about this.. Did you realize that this thread is about ancient medicine?

I don't believe I buried anything regarding cancer in my message at all, it was a very detailed response regarding cancer and why it has increased and why it will in all probability continue to increase until they can find a way to eliminate it from our defective gene pool along with a whole list of defective genes. No ands ifs or whatever about it, our gene pool is getting worse. Stop killing off the weak humans and allowing them to breed as nature has in all other species and it's going to create new weaker and more defective genes from generation to generation. On the plus side, our weak children get to survive, on the down side, their defective genes survive also and mixed with other bad genes, it's only going to become worse over time. Fortunately for us, they have been working hot and heavy on genetic engineering, modification or whatever you want to call it for a very long time and making huge advances in this field. They are already going into the fetus and making changes for some things, no telling what they will be able to do within 20 years.

One thing is for certain, if it wasn't for modern medicine many of our members would have never been born or would not be alive today.
    By "our members", I assume that you are discussing the kabbal of inbred Ashkenazim.
    A sad situation indeed, but you should have heeded the wise elders who warned that incest will physically and mentally weaken your offspring, as can be readily seen.

The only way for you to be certain your children and grandchildren are not contributing to this problem is to sterilize them before it's too late, your Silver Elixir is not going to help this problem.

I'll let nature and modern medicine take its course over time
    You changed your dialogue to exclusion when you started talking about sterilization.
    This is why your perverted league must be eliminated for a sane society to survive, as has been the historical case wherever y'all go.

Everyone knows Silver has some medicinal values, but it's very limited in scope compared to what the human body needs from the pharmaceutical world to survive.

What you really sound like is a typical Muslim terrorist coming in from the dark shadows killing anyone trying to distribute polio and other vaccines in some backward part of the world.

Since you can't get away with that in the modern world with laws, you simply go on an internet campaign to try and convince everyone that their medicine and doctors are evil and they should stay away from them as they are out to kill all of us. BAD Jewish controlled AMA, is out to kill all of us...
    Is there a medical term that defines your mental condition of delusional and retarded?

Toxic crap in the water and air and you think this is all some new invention designed by the JEWS (according to an internet Muslin terrorist) to kill off the entire world population. Sorry but man has been doing this to himself forever in one fashion or another. We fix one problem and create a half dozen more. At least we have some governmental controls in this country to eliminate most of the old problems that still plague billions of others around the world.
    Denial, denial, denial.
    It is not man doing anything to himself.
    What I do grok is that the planet did rather well UNTIL the Europeans spread death across the planet.

This is a free country in spite of all your theories, you are free to go anywhere you want in it, as long as your on public property that is and you use common sense. You can't use any of your twisted logic and say why can't I go into a police station and go anywhere you want because that is public property since it's paid for by the public. Actually you can, but you will get arrested or shot in the process if you try. But nothing stopping you from packing a bag and driving from coast to coast anytime you want. You are also free to pack all your bags and move out of the country anytime you desire and never come back, assuming your not on a no fly list!!! Not so sure about the country you want to stay in allowing you to enter or stay forever, but most will let you in without any problem when you are coming from the U.S. However I'm sure you can find a country that is much more accommodating to your taste of freedom from Jewish tyranny than living in St. Louis. Really, your version of Shangri-La is out there somewhere, you should go find it, versus wasting your time trying to turn this country into whatever you think it should be!!!!
    Your logic is that of a programmed ziobot, with the intellectual capacity of a 9 year old kid.
    Sad really to think that you are so old and yet so dumb.
    Enjoy the hate of your fictional enemies that has been programmed into you by my enemy.
    Sad.

Arrow what goes around

You changed your dialogue to exclusion when you started talking about sterilization.
    This is why your perverted league must be eliminated for a sane society to survive, as has been the historical case wherever y'all go.
    My fear is that the expunging is exactly what is about to happen, the kabbal is about to be expelled from modern society.

And since America is so thoroughly infested, it too must be purged from the global society.

Can't you sense it?

No Vale, I guess not.

[/b]
    You so stupid Vale.

So you can discern the obvious.
    OK, how about this.. Did you realize that this thread is about ancient medicine?

By "our members", I assume that you are discussing the kabbal of inbred Ashkenazim.
    A sad situation indeed, but you should have heeded the wise elders who warned that incest will physically and mentally weaken your offspring, as can be readily seen.

Is there a medical term that defines your mental condition of delusional and retarded?

Denial, denial, denial.
    It is not man doing anything to himself.
    What I do grok is that the planet did rather well UNTIL the Europeans spread death across the planet.

Your logic is that of a programmed ziobot, with the intellectual capacity of a 9 year old kid.
    Sad really to think that you are so old and yet so dumb.
    Enjoy the hate of your fictional enemies that has been programmed into you by my enemy.
    Sad.

Your ISIS TWITTER sites must be a real hoot.

How do you cover your TWITTER account name?

Call it RETATRDS ARE US to attract an audience?
    Last edited by valerb; 7th November 2017 at 19:51.

My fear is that the expunging is exactly what is about to happen, the kabbal is about to be expelled from modern society.

And since America is so thoroughly infested, it too must be purged from the global society.

Can't you sense it?

No Vale, I guess not.

I'm sorry you did not pick up on that direct suggestion for you and your direct family tree in regards to sterilization as a means of eliminating any further spread of defective genes on this society. We have enough problems without adding the schizophrenia gene running rampant in your blood line.
    Last edited by valerb; 7th November 2017 at 19:58.