Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Today's prices: Minted Silver = Elite Shungite (in ~1 oz stones)
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Today's prices: Minted Silver = Elite Shungite (in ~1 oz stones)

Exclamation Today's prices: Minted Silver = Elite Shungite (in ~1 oz stones)

Unless you're buying or selling,
    then how many FRNs the kabbal dictates the price of silver to be,
    and both you and I know that it should be many multiples of FRNs higher,
    is irrelevant.

I'm starting to invest in high quality elite shungite, and just bought a 7.77 gram stone for $10.

https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B01DYD5DSS/

Some say that one day elite type 1 shungite may sell for more than gold,
    and based on what I'm seeing and feeling there is a good chance they may be correct.
    Also there may be a USA shungite supply crisis if Trump places sanctions on Russia.

29 troy ounces for $525.22???

Yes, today you can get generic silver shipped to you at that bargain price!!!

Or for the same price for 29 troy ounces, one could invest in this!

2 lb Rare Natural Shungite Rocks ELITE Shungite Nuggets Noble Solid Crystals 0.8-1.95 Oz (22-55 grams) per one crysta

At the moment I am not sure which is the better investment, shungite or minted silver.?
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

Cool Not the fountain of youth, just slower aging.

Totally related to this is something that you should pay especially close attention to Vale.
    Life is especially cruel,so I'll help you out a bit here because time is so precious for geezers like you.

If you were to study shungite, then you would encounter shungite water, then fullerenes (buckyballs), then carbon 60 in oil.
    I'm going to give you the crash course.
    First for the other readers, I must declare that I am not a health care "professional",
    and this advice is based on my personal experiences and intuition.
    Consult your health care "professional" before you make any of these suggested changes,
    so they may attempt to talk you out of prolonging your life.

I started taking Carbon 60 in olive oil last Saturday.
    That stuff slows aging by 90%.
    Pre-Fukushima fallout, a man my age in good condition should expect to live another dozen years or so.
    Slow that to 10% rate of aging, and I have a chance to get another century.
    The cruel part is that I did not learn of this fringe, leading edge technology 15 years ago when I was still frisky.
    C60 works by reducing the degradation of the telomeres during cell division.

Here are two short and sweet videos for you to think about.
    Make sure that you read the short comments of the old girl's video.

Shungite Tomatoes 1:38

Dr Wally Unruh On Carbon-60 Organic Sunflower Oil 3:40
    [/URL]

I bought a few boxes of the type 2 stones a few weeks ago at $6.55 per box.
    Shungite Water Purifier, 150 g

Subsequently they went to under $6, then up to $9.99, before setling at the current $8.
    So I ordered a few more yesterday at $7.97 for my garden next year.
    If I didn't have any, I'd pay up to $20 per box. It's worth it.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone

Sounds like a great plan for your investment Dollars and you'll have another 75 to 100 years see it pay off, assuming you stick to consuming this stuff.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Question Can you imagine what this could do to the Social Security program?

Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post
    Sounds like a great plan for your investment Dollars and you'll have another 75 to 100 years see it pay off, assuming you stick to consuming this stuff.
    Other researchers indicate that telomeres may lengthen with C60.
    If that's true, then living for a century may be on the low end of estimates.

My complete experience with C60Oil
    Started by demogirl06 , Oct 01 2017 09:31 PM

Fullerenes in shungite

"The rock deposit found in Russia (shungite) is the only known natural source of fullerenes on Earth (with the exception of a few meteorites). The rock has been studied extensively by Russian scientists, but only within the last few years has information regarding shungite reached the Western world. According to Russian and Ukrainian research, fullerene-rich shungite has the ability to neutralize numerous forms of negative energy. It attenuates electromagnetic emissions essentially providing protection from electromagnetic fields. Shungite has been successfully used for many years in Russia to assist patients with depression, trauma, and other emotional and psychological disturbances. Special shungite chambers have been constructed for this purpose."

Amazon Customer Review of UnPolished Shungite Power Pyramid from Russia - 5 cm
    5.0 out of 5 starsThis is amazing! One of the pyramid's corner must aim North.
    ByEmertheron September 27, 2016
    Verified Purchase

"Simply amazing! I used to suffer with daily headaches, literally. Ever since I got this, the headaches immediately stopped. And not only that, I started to feel more alive. Not necessarily positive minded but just better feeling. I know this mind sound as i'm either trying to sell the Shungite, or that I have undergone the placebo effect, which is what I was questioning myself! Placebo is powerful, but I humbly provide my experience with me being introduced to shungite and the effects are truly miraculous! Nobody will convince me Its a placebo effect. I do get headaches sometimes but now its once a month or two. Fact is I also got pendants along with the pyramid, (worn by two individuals, same outcome) that are hanging right in the center of chest - ribcage (possibly where its supposed to be) and even though I'm not sure if they cooperate together, the pyramid definitely have a lot of power and the pendant works outside the home. I have red that One of the pyramid's corner must aim North. And the other 3 facing its respective poles, thats when they will work wonders."

Haven't you leaned how thousands of the wonder drug scams work by now???

If any of these things actually worked they would go through the government and prove their health benefit. But as long as "they" make no health claims themselves, people can make all the wonderful claims they want and that is allowed, sucking people in to try this special product that will cure their ill, extend their life and make them feel so much better.

PS Buckyballs are nothing new
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Exclamation Buckyballs are even older than you Vale.

Haven't you leaned how thousands of the wonder drug scams work by now???

If any of these things actually worked they would go through the government and prove their health benefit. But as long as "they" make no health claims themselves, people can make all the wonderful claims they want and that is allowed, sucking people in to try this special product that will cure their ill, extend their life and make them feel so much better.

PS Buckyballs are nothing new
    That is sheeple thinking at its most regressive state.
    Baaaah.
    One day you'll look back and sheepishly think about how ignorantly you posted here about this newly revealed information about life extension.

Carbon 60

Oh yes, what a wonderful thing life extension is and yet nothing has improved it yet. Yes there are more people in nursing homes over the age of 100 now than ever, but the cut off for dying is still capped. We've learned how to keep people alive in ways that were not possible a hundred years ago and more advancements are being made all the time, but life extention has not been one of them as yet. Best guess is that will come from genetic modification or so they believe, but it's not going to be found in a rock costing a pretty penny for which it's not worth. But have at it, if it doesn't do you any harm, it's only money.
    Last edited by valerb; 12th October 2017 at 19:49.

Lightbulb If I could see the stones before purchase I'd make plans to get that 2 lbs.

My 4 pyramids for the price of 3 and the 15-20 gram elite stone finally came from Russia.
    Now the pyramids come from Amazon.
    $43.90 https://smile.amazon.com/Genuine-shu...dp/B01BQRSE6M/
    $14.89 https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B01CAB0FCO elite nugget
    Truly a nice stone It was worth the wait.

I am not a shungite expert, and it's been around a very long time,
    however around me it seems that I am a vanguard of the movement.

I'm still learning things about the shungite, but I've almost learned enough.
    I still need two more pyramids, a larger one for my bedroom,
    and another medium one for my long term food storage.
    Those 150 gram yellow boxes of type 2 shungite remind me of the Arm & Hammer Baking Soda boxes,
    and they really seem to retard food spoilage in my refrigerator.
    Also finely ground shungite powder is something that is useful to put into your shampoo and skin products.

Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post
    My 4 pyramids for the price of 3 and the 15-20 gram elite stone finally came from Russia.

Truly a nice stone It was worth the wait.

I am not a shungite expert, and it's been around a very long time,
    however around me it seems that I am a vanguard of the movement.

I'm still learning things about the shungite, but I've almost learned enough.
    I still need two more pyramids, a larger one for my bedroom,
    and another medium one for my long term food storage.
    Those 150 gram yellow boxes of type 2 shungite remind me of the Arm & Hammer Baking Soda boxes,
    and they really seem to retard food spoilage in my refrigerator.
    Also finely ground shungite powder is something that is useful to put into your shampoo and skin products.

I heard Vladimir has been bragging about how he was conning foolish Americans into buying his worthless rocks from Chernobyl that he had to find a way to get rid of and they are paying to have it shipped to themselves in America...

I wonder what effect a Chernobyl rock would have on bacteria growing in the fridge??

I believe we are getting first hand results, at least for awhile......
    Last edited by valerb; 26th October 2017 at 22:55.

Question Has this foolish Merkin been fooled again?

I heard Vladimir has been bragging about how he was conning foolish Americans into buying his worthless rocks from Chernobyl that he had to find a way to get rid of and they are paying to have it shipped to themselves in America...

I wonder what effect a Chernobyl rock would have on bacteria growing in the fridge??

I believe we are getting first hand results, at least for awhile......
    Yep, getting me to buy 1/3 lb. boxes of rocks for $8, and have me feel that I'm getting a deal is the mark of a shrewd leader.

These have been ordered:
    $21.99 https://smile.amazon.com/Shungite-wo.../dp/B019ZA1C7A lifetime supply for external body uses (perhaps a bit for my highest end indoor garden soil blend)
    $39.83 https://smile.amazon.com/Polished-Sh...dp/B00RXFY8P8/ 10cm large pyramid for large area RF protection

My final shungite acquisition will consist of one nugget in the 80 gram range,
    another 100 grams of smaller elite chunks for water purification.
    And possibly a half pound of elite one ounce chunks for investment purposes,
    One half pound (~225 grams) delivered for $140, costs just about the same per ounce as silver bullion.
    Probably not as good of an investment long term, but short term I like its chances for appreciation.