Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Today's prices: Minted Silver = Elite Shungite (in ~1 oz stones) - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Today's prices: Minted Silver = Elite Shungite (in ~1 oz stones)

Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post
    Yep, getting me to buy 1/3 lb. boxes of rocks for $8, and have me feel that I'm getting a deal is the mark of a shrewd leader.

These have been ordered:
    $21.99 https://smile.amazon.com/Shungite-wo.../dp/B019ZA1C7A lifetime supply for external body uses (perhaps a bit for my highest end indoor garden soil blend)
    $39.83 https://smile.amazon.com/Polished-Sh...dp/B00RXFY8P8/ 10cm large pyramid for large area RF protection

My final shungite acquisition will consist of one nugget in the 80 gram range,
    another 100 grams of smaller elite chunks for water purification.
    And possibly a half pound of elite one ounce chunks for investment purposes,
    One half pound (~225 grams) delivered for $140, costs just about the same per ounce as silver bullion.
    Probably not as good of an investment long term, but short term I like its chances for appreciation.

I don't know about it growing on you, but if it effects your ability to grow in ways you never thought possible physically, does that count for anything? I mean that's a form of appreciation isn't it? Your already 6' 8" so you stand out in a crowd, imagine what a third eye or an extra arm could do for you!!!
    Last edited by valerb; 29th October 2017 at 00:02.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post

I don't know about it growing on you, but if it effects your ability to grow in ways you never thought possible physically, does that count for anything? I mean that's a form of appreciation isn't it? Your already 6' 8" so you stand out in a crowd, imagine what a third eye or an extra arm could do for you!!!

I still can't get over the image of you glaring down at me from the third eye planted in the middle of your forehead and saying, yes I know, you warned me!!!

I was looking at all that stuff you have already bought and what you are planning to buy in Vladimir specials and it looks like you have already spent at least $170 or so and plan on another $150+.

Don't forget to purchase some of that powder for your shampoo, it'll save on the amount you need to use, no more wash, rinse, repeat with that crushed rock inside.
    Oil in your hair won't stand a chance against that stuff on the first pass. Actually not sure how well what's left of your hair will stand up against it either, but do let us know.

Plus you have gone hell bent over activated charcoal mixed in a 30 ml bottle of olive oil that cost $50 - $60 a bottle.

Buy your own activated charcoal for next to nothing and make enough to last the rest of your life adding it to your own olive oil.

While your at it, shave a few flakes off a Silver bar before you pass it off as something special in a black velvet bag to someone that doesn't know any better on E-bay and add some of that to your olive oil.

That should cover all your carbon needs without any Russian hokey pokey things being thrown in for good measure and a tad of Silver to cure anything that might go wrong with the carbon process or tainted olive oil..

Just saying, you can't be too careful when playing with these things, especially at your age.

Just keep in mind that what scientist do with lab animals does not always relate to the human body, we are not the same, but if you do grow a third eye, well it's your own fault. Some animals do have some rather unique capabilities like that, maybe you'll unlock that genetic code the hard way for the rest of us. I'm not looking for a third eye, but I may very well need a new heart or an easy way to eliminate plaque from an artery or two not to mention a major organ.

So don't screw around with these overpriced mini bottles with bite sized daily doses designed for rats, make your own cost effective concoction and take a man sized daily dose meant for the jolly green giant.

I'm not getting any younger and neither are you, so times a wasting.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Lightbulb buy tiny and sell huge

E*Bay sucks along with their buddy PayPal
    too much money from the transactions.

Silver and oils don't mix.

Activated charcoal does indeed contain a tiny bit of C60,
    but there are too many other things in the mix to be of use in this application.

Shungite has been shown to help in many ways with all forms of complex life.
    Don't worry, that even includes you Vale.

I've found a new supplier over in the UK that seems to be a good operation producing high quality C60OO,
    and I'll be ordering my supply from them for next year.

If I had the cash for those 2 pounds of rocks, I'd speculate with it.
    I'd plan to keep two nuggets, the best ~40 gram and ~80 gram, and flip the rest on Craigslist.
    Currently a virgin market!
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

E*Bay sucks along with their buddy PayPal
    too much money from the transactions.

Silver and oils don't mix.

Activated charcoal does indeed contain a tiny bit of C60,
    but there are too many other things in the mix to be of use in this application.

Shungite has been shown to help in many ways with all forms of complex life.
    Don't worry, that even includes you Vale.

I've found a new supplier over in the UK that seems to be a good operation producing high quality C60OO,
    and I'll be ordering my supply from them for next year.

If I had the cash for those 2 pounds of rocks, I'd speculate with it.
    I'd plan to keep two nuggets, the best ~40 gram and ~80 gram, and flip the rest on Craigslist.
    Currently a virgin market!

Are you serious, Silver not mixing with oil!!

You can add it to a mashed potato, a bowl of chili, to your coco puffs and you think it would go down well with your olive oil on top of a salad....

The only thing close to a virgin market is those getting sucked into another new get well scam on the internet.

Crush some Russian rock into powder form, add a binding agent and then press it into the shape of a pyramid and you not only have one of the latest get well, fountain of youth schemes but you've added in some voodoo science along for good measure to make your scam more plausible.

Direction for your pyramid, place one corner of the pyramid facing directly north and then place the other three corners facing the other three directions!!!

My only thought was, how else would those other three corners be facing automatically if one corner was facing directly north or even one side for that matter?

But investing in those Russian rocks might not be a bad idea for some needed cash, you can't expect to sell Silver for $17 an ounce if it's at $10 when you are desperate for some quick cash.

But then does Craig's list guarantee a quick turn around with sales and a never ending supply of gullible buyers looking for a bargain get well life extending device from Russia?

Just a couple thoughts you might consider.

Question Black gold voodoo?

Are you serious, Silver not mixing with oil!!

You can add it to a mashed potato, a bowl of chili, to your coco puffs and you think it would go down well with your olive oil on top of a salad....
    That was your weird idea, not mine.

The only thing close to a virgin market is those getting sucked into another new get well scam on the internet.

Crush some Russian rock into powder form, add a binding agent and then press it into the shape of a pyramid and you not only have one of the latest get well, fountain of youth schemes but you've added in some voodoo science along for good measure to make your scam more plausible.
    I image eventually there could be scammers who think like you out there, but I hope not right away.
    If you know what you are looking for, it's easy to detect fake shungite.

Direction for your pyramid, place one corner of the pyramid facing directly north and then place the other three corners facing the other three directions!!!
    Where did you get those instructions?

My only thought was, how else would those other three corners be facing automatically if one corner was facing directly north or even one side for that matter?
    If sitting on the base, then it would depend if you were on the surface of the globe or not.
    If not set on the base of the pyramid, then the other points could point anywhere.

But investing in those Russian rocks might not be a bad idea for some needed cash, you can't expect to sell Silver for $17 an ounce if it's at $10 when you are desperate for some quick cash.

But then does Craig's list guarantee a quick turn around with sales and a never ending supply of gullible buyers looking for a bargain get well life extending device from Russia?

Just a couple thoughts you might consider.
    Your concerns will be null and void after people wake up to the idea that they need protection from the kabbal's radiation genocide scheme and this can do it.
    Heck, I might even rock tumble some of the larger type 2 pebbles in those 150 gram boxes
    to make shiny black healing stones.
    Then I'll drill holes in them for keychains, and/or enclose them in bead cage pendants.
    Or simply place them in small black velveteen bags.

I'll try to find something to make or do for those Craigslist hunters.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone

Well in the first place those precious little gems of life come in two forms just like our old US coins. Not the same as 40% and 90% pure but very close. Those cheap rocks are the lower grade of life extending and the so called investment grade are of healing and life extending. Those pyramids are not of the higher grade material, but of the much lower grade if you haven't noticed that yet.

As far as the direction for facing your life preserving pyramid, it comes right off one of those sites selling them and they demonstrate how to position it, but they can't tell you which way is north.

You know I actually look at some of the insanity you post, how else would I be able to know so much about this voodoo crap!!!

As far as polishing some of the cheap rocks into something worthwhile, I'd actually try it one time and see if they hold up or turn to powder versus something of potential value. But they sure are not going to resemble one of the over priced and over hyped nuggets.

Just how do you think they are able to make those cheap pyramids, grind down large chunks of the lower grade rocks. Have you even seen huge sizes of those lower grade rocks being offered for sale anywhere? Think about that when you try to figure out where they come from and how they get rocks large enough to make them in the first place. I know they claim to be cut and polished from those cheap rocks, but have you ever seen anyone selling large rocks like that of the cheap variety. If they were available, don't you think people would try to cash in on there size versus selling it by the boxes of tiny chips.

You should already know all this stuff before you jumped into the fountain of youth.

That's a dumb argument, you think Silver is really worth $727 an ounce.
    Last edited by valerb; 30th October 2017 at 23:15.

Thumbs up I see that you are learning something new!

Well in the first place those precious little gems of life come in two forms just like our old US coins. Not the same as 40% and 90% pure but very close. Those cheap rocks are the lower grade of life extending and the so called investment grade are of healing and life extending. Those pyramids are not of the higher grade material, but of the much lower grade if you haven't noticed that yet.

As far as the direction for facing your life preserving pyramid, it comes right off one of those sites selling them and they demonstrate how to position it, but they can't tell you which way is north.

You know I actually look at some of the insanity you post, how else would I be able to know so much about this voodoo crap!!!

As far as polishing some of the cheap rocks into something worthwhile, I'd actually try it one time and see if they hold up or turn to powder versus something of potential value. But they sure are not going to resemble one of the over priced and over hyped nuggets.

Just how do you think they are able to make those cheap pyramids, grind down large chunks of the lower grade rocks. Have you even seen huge sizes of those lower grade rocks being offered for sale anywhere? Think about that when you try to figure out where they come from and how they get rocks large enough to make them in the first place. I know they claim to be cut and polished from those cheap rocks, but have you ever seen anyone selling large rocks like that of the cheap variety. If they were available, don't you think people would try to cash in on there size versus selling it by the boxes of tiny chips.

You should already know all this stuff before you jumped into the fountain of youth.
    I did know all of this information before you learned anything about shungite.
    I even know the answer to all of your questions.

Check out the last half of this vendor's listings to determine what happens to all of the large type 2 chunks.

The hardness of the stones is also known.

If you want to see the results of rock tumbling, I'm sure there are some loose, as well as in bracelets and necklaces offered for sale in the Amazon vendor list that I've linked to.

How about going right to an honest source regarding these figurines from Shungite.

https://karelianheritage.com/shungit...ngite-figurine

$17.90

Shungite figurine "Bear with a snag"

Weight: 300 grams (0,7 pounds)

Size: 70*80*55 mm (2,8*3,1*2,2 inches)

Made of shungite powder (reconstituted shungite)

Can be used for decoration

Now I know it doesn't exactly say they are adding a binding agent to the reconstituted shungite powder or they are molding these things, but if you can't figure that out, well...

Purchase larger items and they are going to cost more, but you really can't believe they are mass producing these things by hand or some kind of laser cutting tool and then shipping them across the world and doubling the price and only charging $35 or $45 for each one to arrive at your front door. Grinding soft rock into powder in very inexpensive, adding some binding material and you can mold them into just about any shape imaginable in quick time..

Have you noticed how ornate the detail is on some of these figurines??

You can grind a rock flat or make a round sphere easy enough, but odd shapes are a different animal.

What else is made from shungite powder that dealers are not saying anything about???

You say none, but reality seems to differ!!!

I have no doubt the chips and nuggets are real, but everything else is suspect...
    Last edited by valerb; 1st November 2017 at 06:12.

Question Silver or shungite? The same price right now. Which will be more expensive in a year?

I ordered from the Amazon Karelian Heritage store and got excellent quality products!
    I thought my stuff was going to be shipped from their New York warehouse, else I would not have ordered what I did.
    However as a result it looks like I got some really good pieces.

As you can see, the large type 2 chunks are cut and used for the figurine bases.

With all the quartz and other inclusions, it is easy to tell the original rock from the composite form.

So far all of the pyramid, sphere, and platform/base objects have been fashioned from solid stone.

Although I have zero use for the figurines, I'm sure that they know their business.

Just so you know, the prices for shungite on Amazon are usually twice what are paid at the vendor's site.

Have you ordered yours yet?

Just so you know, the prices for shungite on Amazon are usually twice what are paid at the vendor's site.

Have you ordered yours yet?

Voodoo Dolls, witch doctors and healers of all kinds have been around forever, but the average life expectancy for a man in the U.S. a hundred years ago was only 53 years.

Some people back then were living to be over 100 as they are today. The only difference is there are far more people living to exceed that century mark today than a century ago and the average man today can expect to see his 78th birthday which is an extra 25 years compared to our great-grandparents. However, those that do live on past that century mark are still mark for death within the next 20 years, that has not changed at all.

What has changed is modern medicine, not updated Voodoo Dolls or better Witch Doctors or healing arts using objects to convince people they are being saved by some mysterious force of nature that they just discovered.

If you really want to save your A$$, invest in some antibiotics and maybe some antivirals for when "your" world comes to a screeching halt and they are no longer available to knock out something that a visit to your doctor today can take care of and might kill you if he/she is not available tomorrow.

Never mind that idea, you have your homemade Silver elixir to cure everything that gets by your pyramid protection.

Besides in all probability "your" doctor is more than likely in on the Jewish scheme to kill off all his/her patients with some diabolical poison.