Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19
Comex Silver "Deliveries" Surge In September

Thread: Comex Silver "Deliveries" Surge In September

Default Comex Silver "Deliveries" Surge In September

Craig Hemke | Tuesday, October 3rd

Though Comex metal "delivery" remains a sham and circle jerk where The Banks simply shuffle paper warehouse receipts and warrants, we thought the latest totals for September were noteworthy enough to bring them to your attention.

Again, we've written about this on countless occasions and this post is not meant to imply that "the Comex is about to break" or that "there is a run on The Banks". Instead, September saw the continuation of two trends of which you need to be aware. Comex "deliveries" are up dramatically in 2017 and JPM continues to stand down.

First, take a look at the historical pattern of "deliveries" during the so-called "delivery months" of March, May, July, September and December. Below is a summary of the "delivery" activity for 2015:

http://silverseek.com/article/comex-...eptember-16881
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post
    Craig Hemke | Tuesday, October 3rd

Though Comex metal "delivery" remains a sham and circle jerk where The Banks simply shuffle paper warehouse receipts and warrants, we thought the latest totals for September were noteworthy enough to bring them to your attention.

I have to agree about the deliveries being sold back and forth between the big boy's, that has been followed numerous times in the past.

But why start off with your belief system of a fairy tale system and then proceed to try and convince everyone that this years fairy tale numbers actually mean something.

I believe they do, with over 200 million ounces in total in those warehouse, that's up from last year if I remember correctly, I don't bother following them any longer, but it's going in the wrong direction if that means anything for depleting the COMEX inventory.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!