Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19
Mike Maloney: The Top 10 Reasons I Own Gold and Silver

Thread: Mike Maloney: The Top 10 Reasons I Own Gold and Silver

Default Mike Maloney: The Top 10 Reasons I Own Gold and Silver

Mike Maloney | Wednesday, September 13th

When the average investor thinks about gold, they may view it as an inflation hedge. Or maybe as crisis insurance. Or perhaps solely as a portfolio diversifier.

These are all good reasons to own gold—but those are always good reasons to buy precious metals. Mike Maloney’s reasons to own gold and silver at this point in history are very different than what passes as standard arguments.

Given the monetary and economic risks present today, and the types of crises Mike believes are coming, he wanted to share his personal reasons with everyone. And he has a brand new video that details them:

They center around a perfect storm of worldwide trends that are set to explode simultaneously—and push gold and silver into hyper-bubbles.

Let’s count down the Top 10 Reasons Mike Maloney owns gold and silver…

#10: All Fiat Currencies Eventually Go to Zero—and All Currencies Today Are Fiat

Since the year 1500, a whopping 617 fiat currencies have become worthless. About a quarter of those was due to hyperinflation.

The message from history is very clear: No fiat currency has lasted forever. Eventually, they all fail. And today they’re all made of paper, backed by nothing.

Mike owns physical gold and silver because they are money, and every fiat currency today is not.

http://silverseek.com/article/mike-m...o-series-16855
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

#10: All Fiat Currencies Eventually Go to Zero—and All Currencies Today Are Fiat

Since the year 1500, a whopping 617 fiat currencies have become worthless. About a quarter of those was due to hyperinflation.

The message from history is very clear: No fiat currency has lasted forever. Eventually, they all fail. And today they’re all made of paper, backed by nothing.

It's a great argument for all time records, but this is not the 1500's or the 1600's or the 1700's or the 1800's or even the 1900's

Ok, tell me which ones have gone to zero since 1920 other than Zimbabwe?

We all know about the German Mark taking a huge dive after WWI and many believe it was done on purpose to eliminate their world war one obligations to other nations which would have kept them in debt for decades to come.

Many countries have experienced hyper inflation and they are still ticking, while some have experienced it multiple times and yet their currencies are still floating and in use.

They put a new face on it and eliminated a zero or two, but they are still alive and kicking.

We no longer live in a world where a nations currency is declared dead from afar as they did in a land far far away in a time almost forgotten.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!