Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

We ready for some $50 silver?

Thread: We ready for some $50 silver?

Default We ready for some $50 silver?

Hello and how is everyone? Im ready for a round 2 with some $50 per oz silver someday.
    Legal Disclaimer: All posts by the person known here as duneyman jr are not to be relied upon for any reason and may be totally incorrect. All rights reserved and are for entertainment purposes only.

Quote Originally Posted by duneyman jr View Post
    Hello and how is everyone? Im ready for a round 2 with some $50 per oz silver someday.
    Hello D'man Jr, I'm fine and Silverheartbone is still alive, I can't speak for any of the other 15,336 members.

I'm with you, waiting for another run at the $50 wall someday. However Silverheartbone is not, he's waiting for the world's financial system to collapse believing Gold and Silver will once again be king for those surviving the aftermath and Silver wil be worth $3,100 per ounce and of equal value with Gold and I was worried because I didn't own any Gold... How smart was I to swap 30 ounces of Gold for 1,825 ounces of Silver a decade ago. Now all I have to do is live long enough to cash in on $3,100 Silver. I'll either be rich, tich, rich or strung up with all the other rich bastards because I was still eating 3 square meals a day and providing employment opportunity to deserving hookers in dire need!!!
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

the members will come running back when it gets hot again.
    Legal Disclaimer: All posts by the person known here as duneyman jr are not to be relied upon for any reason and may be totally incorrect. All rights reserved and are for entertainment purposes only.

the members will come running back when it gets hot again.
    You don't have to worry about being wrong, everything goes in cycles. The only question is. Will we have to wait another 24 years for this 30 cycle to take place? The time line in my family has been stretched from the mid 80's to the early 90's, which would still leave me about two years short for a 30 year cycle. However I'd rather let my kids cash in than suck up $3,100 Silver while the rest of the world went to hell.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Exclamation IMO, at the end of the day, all those Bitcoin gains will flow into precious coin.

But will that day be this year?

I'd settle for a $20.17 silver price increase starting tomorrow, each and every day, including Saturdays, for the rest of the year.
    That might satisfy me after all the bankster abuse.
    Anything less just won't do.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post
    But will that day be this year?

I'd settle for a $20.17 silver price increase starting tomorrow, each and every day, including Saturdays, for the rest of the year.
    That might satisfy me after all the bankster abuse.
    Anything less just won't do.

Bitcoin gains more than likely won't be going into precious metals until Bitcoin takes a serious dive causing people to run for cover with whatever is left of their investment. Then only some small percentage of those people will run for precious metals as always.

Did you seriously intend to say you'd settle for a price increase of $20.17 tomorrow or a price increase to reach $20.17 tomorrow? You know the COMEX has restrictions in place to limit the amount of increase at any given point in time and a $20.17 increase would never fly at these spot prices. Maybe at $1,700, but not at $17. It would be nice, great, even wunderbar, but not allowed tomorrow.
    Last edited by valerb; 14th September 2017 at 00:28.

Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post

Bitcoin gains more than likely won't be going into precious metals until Bitcoin takes a serious dive causing people to run for cover with whatever is left of their investment. Then only some small percentage of those people will run for precious metals as always.

Did you seriously intend to say you'd settle for a price increase of $20.17 tomorrow or a price increase to reach $20.17 tomorrow? You know the COMEX has restrictions in place to limit the amount of increase at any given point in time and a $20.17 increase would never fly at these spot prices. Maybe at $1,700, but not at $17. It would be nice, great, even wunderbar, but not allowed tomorrow.
    I was thinking about how a real coin should perform when a Bitcoin that can't even be held in one's hand is performing as it has.
    Yes, over $20 up every day for the rest of the year, should get the price of silver closer to where it should be
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post

Yes, over $20 up every day for the rest of the year, should get the price of silver closer to where it should be

I e-mailed JP Morgan with your proposal and they responded with the following and nothing else:

Last edited by valerb; 14th September 2017 at 17:34.