Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Globalist kabbal punishes Texas for its anti-illegal immigration stance.

Thread: Globalist kabbal punishes Texas for its anti-illegal immigration stance.

Red face Globalist kabbal punishes Texas for its anti-illegal immigration stance.

Since my old thread where I seriously documented the hurricane suppression is still in the SilverSeek.com database locked state,

Hurricane data maps for the North Atlantic
    Started by silverheartbone, 13th October 2010 07:52

I decided to start this new one about

Hurricane Harvey & the Weather Terrorists from Land, Sea and Air

Now the Republic of Texas will be too weak to stand up against the Satanic forces in control of the flushing away of America's strength.

Add their stealth Weather War on California and Texas
    to their health war (GMOs/vaccines/fluoride/plastics/herbicides/pesticides/chemtrails/radionuclides),
    and it sure looks like it will be a one world order controlled by the chosen people, or death to us all.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

Thank you Bone, they are being served up like softballs being thrown underhand in a batting cage today.

Underwater, on the water, in the air and everywhere, devices being used to control a hurricane to kill people!!!

You have to be a simpleton to actually fall for any of this and expect any rational thinking person to also.

Just think about the trillions of Dollars that would had to have been invested around the world by governments everywhere and for what purpose, to kill a couple dozen people, maybe a couple hundred when they get through counting.

Terrorist do that do that with a couple AK-47's or a speeding truck in a tourist area.

Why on earth would the world governments spend their fortunes on devices to secretly kill off the masses when they can simply go to war for a lot less than destroying it with hurricanes that destroy more property than people.

Haven't they learned anything from the slaughter in Africa or Syria on how it can be done and more cost effectively??

Come on Bone, you know they can be far more effective at wiping out the masses with a couple well placed viruses and for next to nothing, let along screwing with hurricanes.

This idea deserves to be locked up in a vault somewhere as it is and a key thrown away so you can't get out of your straight jacket, just a suggestion...
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Bone, what happened to the Jewish underwater demolition experts that blew up everything in New Orleans during Hurricane Katrina?

Don't you think they could have added so much more chaos in Houston with those levies just setting out there by Highway 6 west of Houston.

Now that they are overflowing backwards onto my favorite old golf course and it's under water because they didn't do it.. WTF is wrong with those people, can't they be consistent???
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Lightbulb If they were kicked out when they whacked JFK then the cuntry woiuld be better.

Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post
    Bone, what happened to the Jewish underwater demolition experts that blew up everything in New Orleans during Hurricane Katrina?

Don't you think they could have added so much more chaos in Houston with those levies just setting out there by Highway 6 west of Houston.

Now that they are overflowing backwards onto my favorite old golf course and it's under water because they didn't do it.. WTF is wrong with those people, can't they be consistent???
    No need for explosives, there is enough water to breach them naturally.
    The death toll is rising. Are your people happy yet?
    52" of rain, breaking the continental US rain record, just like with Fukushima, I think that your league went too far.

Historical Harvey Disaster, Levee Breaches, Chemical Plant Explosion & Nuclear Meltdown Fears!
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone

Lightbulb In case you want to do a shellster and poo poo all over my observations...

...here's another educated observer communicating about the latest false flag attack on America by your league buddies Vale.

Houston, in 2010 was the 4th largest city in the US, and the 5th largest metropolitan area.
    Now it's toast and getting worse... much worse by the hour.

Engineered Climate Cataclysm: Hurricane Harvey ( Dane Wigington GeoengineeringWatch.org )

It's just too bad those 7 guns per capita in TX can't shoot bullets that can reach your associates in NYC, DC, or The City of London.

Exclamation Poor Americans.

Come on bone, you know it's not real, just a bunch of paid actors and Hollywood special effects videos put together. It's another Sandy Hook, isn't it????? No one really dead, no flooding and no FEMA trains with shackles and guillotine that you have been expecting for the past decade. You know this is just another elaborate hoax, why are you spreading these false rumors?
    Last edited by valerb; 31st August 2017 at 12:53.