Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

American Public's Silver Authorities

Thread: American Public's Silver Authorities

Lightbulb American Public's Silver Authorities

Gerald Celente
    Ben Davies
    Chris Duane
    John Embry
    Marc Faber
    Craig Hemke
    Andrew Hoffman
    Bill Holter
    Max Keiser
    Rob Kirby
    Dave Kranzler
    Andrew Maguire
    David Morgan
    Bob Moriarty
    Bill Murphy
    Jeff Nielson
    Keith Neumeyer
    Harvey Organ
    Bo Polny
    Jim Rickards
    Paul Craig Roberts
    Jim Rogers
    Rick Rule
    Charles Savoie
    Peter Schiff
    Eric Sprott
    Steve St. Angelo
    James Turk
    Bix Weir
    Jim Willie

Did I miss anyone?
    Last edited by silverheartbone; 22nd September 2017 at 10:47.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

I don't know who many of these people are, but then I stay away from most of the sites that cater to "Silver all the way".

But Clif High, are you kidding, the internet whisperer. The if it's said enough times on the web it must be true guy!!!

And Andrew Hofmann, you either leave him in and toss everyone else out or toss him out. He often dispatches his message with the following, I'm right and everyone else just doesn't get it or everyone else is wrong.

Plus shouldn't you put Harry Dent on your list. After all he is just as correct about Gold taking a dive as the other ones are about it taking a train ride or so it seems from his headlines.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Default silver cognoscenti

Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post
    I don't know who many of these people are, but then I stay away from most of the sites that cater to "Silver all the way".

But Clif High, are you kidding, the internet whisperer. The if it's said enough times on the web it must be true guy!!!
    OK I'll change it.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K