Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Hold on The Gold & Silver Bull IS GONNA KICK

Thread: Hold on The Gold & Silver Bull IS GONNA KICK

Default Hold on The Gold & Silver Bull IS GONNA KICK

Deleted by Forum, one must be careful where articles are extracted from, not sure what or where that is, but it didn't like this one.
    Last edited by valerb; 23rd August 2017 at 22:25.

"I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

Thanks for that link.

I got it, I believe. They don't like the link, but coming from a different source bypasses the forum automatically changing and eliminating parts of a post. Same post just copied from another source.
    Last edited by valerb; 24th August 2017 at 19:06.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!