Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Now is the time to send the paper silver price to ZERO!!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Now is the time to send the paper silver price to ZERO!!!

Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post
    Tomorrow and Tuesday should be very big days because of the eclipse.

Didn't the Earth's axis tilt according to the Inuit
    ?

Holy crap and to think I almost got in my car along with god only knows how many tens of thousands of others to wander another 50 miles north of here for a ring side seat for the instantaneous show.

With that axis tilt to the north, maybe the show is coming to me or 50 miles north isn't enough, hummm.

I have a better idea, I'm still thinking about moving to Florida when I finally get old and there in another one that flies right over almost all of Florida in 2045.

Plus if I decide not to move, no problem, one flies right over my house here in Atlanta in 2078 and probably just in time to see Silver hit your $600 target without hyper-inflation and hopefully more with...

That makes me wonder, just how much tarnish can a 1/10 ounce accumulate over a 68 year period of time stored in a tight container stuffed in a safe deposit box???

Think about that, the only surface that is really exposed much at all is the edge and that's very thin compared to a one ounce round.

People would probably look at them and say, these are in great shape, but who in the hell was Golden State Mint??
    Last edited by valerb; 21st August 2017 at 00:34.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post
    Holy crap and to think I almost got in my car along with god only knows how many tens of thousands of others to wander another 50 miles north of here for a ring side seat for the instantaneous show.

With that axis tilt to the north, maybe the show is coming to me or 50 miles north isn't enough, hummm.

Between today's mostly cloudy weather forecast here (just now changed to partly cloudy),
    http://www.intellicast.com/Local/Wea...ation=USMO0787
    and the observations of those Inuit elders across the Nunavut region,
    I've decided not to travel the 50 miles south for a chance to finally see a total solar eclipse.
    I'd feel rather badly if the Earth has truly changed its tilt, and the planet's surface has indeed shifted to the south,
    which would cause the eclipsed area to be along an even more northerly trajectory.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post
    Between today's mostly cloudy weather forecast here (just now changed to partly cloudy),
    http://www.intellicast.com/Local/Wea...ation=USMO0787
    and the observations of those Inuit elders across the Nunavut region,
    I've decided not to travel the 50 miles south for a chance to finally see a total solar eclipse.
    I'd feel rather badly if the Earth has truly changed its tilt, and the planet's surface has indeed shifted to the south,
    which would cause the eclipsed area to be along an even more northerly trajectory.[/SIZE]
    I think it's insane to get involved in that traffic nightmare fir an extra 1% coverage down here. The moon is actually covering the sun but right at the edge so we have some extra sun light shining on the south side versus being totally dark. Greenville is expecting somewhere around 400,000 people for the show and all the hotel rooms were booked last night for the entire area. I guess it's the same all over, money makers organizing parties everywhere.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!