Andrew Hoffman | August 2, 2017 - 4:48pm

After Whirlybird Janet's "ding dong, the Fed is dead" speech 2 weeks ago, I predicted the "final currency war" I first warned of 4 years ago would be taken to Defcon 1 - as all Central banks aggressively respond to the America's increasingly inflationary monetary policy; particularly, after its "low interest rate person" President installs Yellen's replacement early next year. And lo and behold, last night's Royal Bank of Australia policy statement "warned" that a stronger Aussie dollar would "contribute to subdued price pressures"; as it was "weighing on the outlook for output and employment"; which in turn, would "result in a slower pick-up in economic activity and inflation than currently forecast." In other words, its GAME ON in the global race to debase; simultaneous with, care of the gold Cartel, the lowest-ever inflation adjusted Precious Metal prices; and plunging gold and silver production, as Steve St. Angelo pointed out last night - of how Chilean silver production is down a stunning 32% year-over-year.

Irrespective, the dollar continues to plunge to lows last seen more than a year ago; as now that the "reserve currency" issuer has made it clear that additional rate hikes aren't happening; and likely, any hope of a balance sheet "exit strategy"; essentially nothing the administrators of "lesser fiat toilet papers" say or do matters. Which is why it was so irritating watching PM's yesterday, amidst maniacal Cartel capping featuring the time-honored DLITG, or "don't let it turn green" algorithm. And thus, why Precious Metal holders (like myself) become increasingly angry with each passing day; not just for the financial damage done to us personally, but the political, economic, and social damage incurred on the "99%," for the benefit of the 1%. Which is why, per today's second follow-up to May 2016's "Precious Metals and Bitcoin - Twin Destroyers of the Fiat Regime," I am so excited about the dramatic, generational impact of crypto-currency.

http://silverseek.com/commentary/pre...part-lll-16786