Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

The Most Precious Metals Bullish Iíve Ever Been

Thread: The Most Precious Metals Bullish Iíve Ever Been

Default The Most Precious Metals Bullish Iíve Ever Been

Andrew Hoffman | July 28, 2017 - 2:31pm

Today is a very big day for me - at least, in my mind. As, at five years, nine months, my employment with Miles Franklin has officially tied the previous longest job of my career - at Salomon Smith Barney, from May 1999 through February 2005. After which, I spent five years working for numerous mining companies - all of whom, either went bankrupt or otherwise failed. Thus, when I was afforded the opportunity to "move up the totem pole" of stability in October 2011 - as Marketing Director of one of America's oldest, most trusted bullion dealers - I jumped at the chance. Since then, the partnership I formed with the firm's owners, David and Andy Schectman; and brokerage and back office team - most of whom, have been with the firm for decades - has been, in my view, extremely successful. To that end, I look forward to serving the Precious Metals community for "as long as it takes," until the war we are fighting with the powers that be is inevitably - and hopefully, imminently - won.

That said, I intend to make significant waves on this day of extremely important personal achievement. As, per today's title, I am departing significantly from my "box" of industry commentator - with a more forceful statement of what I anticipate. Sure, I could be wrong; but as the title of my July 18th SGT Report podcast states - taped when gold was $1,240/oz - I foresee "no more downside to Precious Metals." And no, I don't mean they can't go down at all; but instead, that the supply/demand fundamentals have become so positive on an absolute basis; and more so, relative to their historically suppressed prices; that I view their all-in risk/reward profiles as the most favorable in the 15 years I have been watching this sector, tick for tick.

Yes, I know four pieces of economic propaganda - I mean, "data" - are coming out an hour from now; and the "all-important" GDP report tomorrow, rivaled only by the CPI and NFP jobs report in the amount of politically-motivated accounting gimmickry they are subject to. However, it's starting to feel like gold and silver are becoming "immunized" to "bad news" like "better than expected" economic data. And now that Janet Yellen "sealed the deal for no rate hikes until at least December (expectations fell to 0% for September and 48% for December) after yesterday's uber-dovish FOMC policy statement; it's difficult to envision the dollar demonstrating material strength any time soon, unless something really bad occurs in Europe.

http://silverseek.com/commentary/mos...ver-been-16779
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

"Keep in mind, I am not "predicting" anything about Precious Metals' near-term price movements. That said, I am unequivocally "upgrading" my view of their risk/reward profiles to easily, their move favorable rating of my 15 years in the sector. I guess you can say I'm "putting it all on the line"

Exactly what are you putting on the line???

You swear prices are never going to be this low again and have never been this low based on some theory that the $4 Silver bought 14 years ago was more expensive than Silver today and we thought we were the smart ones!!!!

Yet you keep throwing out dozens of problems in the world as to why everything will implode any day now, as you have day after day for years...

If your so cock sure about all this imploding danger, why not put a date and some numbers on paper to support your claims so people can either say, man was he ever right, I'm glad I listened or that just goes to prove he's just one more flailing Silver Selling pitchman.

And I'm not talking about Silver going back up to $19 or $20 an ounce but the multiples you keep referring to.

Go ahead just give us a date for even one doubling of Silvers price, I'll settle for that to start, versus the same old crap I've heard for decades, as in just wait, it's coming, be patient.

Everyone else use to say, hang in there it's going to $50 or $100 an ounce when it was at $4 and $5 an ounce. So when can we expect to see $33 Silver???
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Arrow The dollar has lost its reserve currency status. It won't be long now.

Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post
    "Keep in mind, I am not "predicting" anything about Precious Metals' near-term price movements. That said, I am unequivocally "upgrading" my view of their risk/reward profiles to easily, their move favorable rating of my 15 years in the sector. I guess you can say I'm "putting it all on the line"

Exactly what are you putting on the line???

You swear prices are never going to be this low again and have never been this low based on some theory that the $4 Silver bought 14 years ago was more expensive than Silver today and we thought we were the smart ones!!!!

Yet you keep throwing out dozens of problems in the world as to why everything will implode any day now, as you have day after day for years...

If your so cock sure about all this imploding danger, why not put a date and some numbers on paper to support your claims so people can either say, man was he ever right, I'm glad I listened or that just goes to prove he's just one more flailing Silver Selling pitchman.

And I'm not talking about Silver going back up to $19 or $20 an ounce but the multiples you keep referring to.

Go ahead just give us a date for even one doubling of Silvers price, I'll settle for that to start, versus the same old crap I've heard for decades, as in just wait, it's coming, be patient.

Everyone else use to say, hang in there it's going to $50 or $100 an ounce when it was at $4 and $5 an ounce. So when can we expect to see $33 Silver???
    Silver Will NEVER Increase In Value

You are asking the wrong person the wrong question.
    Direct your angry questions towards Janet Yellen.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

BTW, JSYK my chart TA informs me to expect a significant drop in the silver spot price this week.
    Gold should drop just a little.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post
    The dollar has lost its reserve currency status. It won't be long now.

If that was actually true, the Dollar index would be closer to 33.33 versus 93.33 as it is today.

If it drops down another 20 points to 73.33, then it will be closer to where is was ten years and 10 trillion Dollars less in debt.

If this was just the US going crazy then yes all these fortune tellers would probably be correct, but since it's not and so many others that were suppose to be the new leaders have not risen to the challenge as expected, who really knows!!!

Which government do you think can replace the US Dollar as a reserve currency, China, The New World Order???

Which governments around the world will be in a world of Sh!t if the US fails financially?

That's not just from an economical standpoint but from all military ties as well, which we would no longer be capable to support or be willing to provide.

So which of these governments is willing to standup and shout, yes, lets see the US go down and I'm willing to forgive them the debt they owe us?

Which one of those also no longer depends on the US trade to keep their country running, that really matters?

Is there any doubt what would happen in Eastern Europe if the US backed away from all their military obligations or Asia for that matter?

So lets just stop thinking about what life is like in St. Louis and what it's like in the rest of the world today and that's not a pretty picture for most of it.

You simply want to see the Dollar drop in value so your cigar box of Mercury dimes will rise in value to the heavens in worthless US Dollars!!!

PS I'm not angry at Andy because the price of Silver isn't higher, I think he is nothing but one more in a vast pool of SilverSellers out to push his product no matter what, period.

And remember, my goals for investing in Silver have far exceeded my expectations, but that doesn't mean I should not put these SilverSellers feet to the fire for their non stop BS for decades...

Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post
    BTW, JSYK my chart TA informs me to expect a significant drop in the silver spot price this week.

Don't be a SilverSeller, put some meat behind that prediction. A significant drop would be several Dollars, so what is it, 25Ę or $3.00???
    Last edited by valerb; 30th July 2017 at 18:50.