Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

We are declaring war on cash,” Bank spokesman Andy Gerlt

Thread: We are declaring war on cash,” Bank spokesman Andy Gerlt

Default We are declaring war on cash,” Bank spokesman Andy Gerlt

Banks Are Scheming to Dominate a Future Cashless Society

Written by Shaun Bradley for theantimedia.org

Visa recently announced its new Cashless Challenge program, which offers $10,000 to restaurants willing to transition into accepting only digital payments. As the largest credit card processor in the U.S., it¡¦s no surprise Visa is spearheading this campaign. Under the guise of increasing transparency and efficiency, they¡¦ve partnered with governments around the world to help convert financial systems into cashless models, but their real incentive is the billions of dollars in extra transaction fees it would generate.

„à
    ¡§We are declaring war on cash,¡¨ Visa spokesman Andy Gerlt proudly proclaimed after the program was announced.

The food-based small businesses Visa is targeting are among those that benefit most from accepting cash from customers. When transactions are for amounts less than $10, the fees charged cut significantly into profits. Only 28% of food trucks currently accept credit card payments because of the huge losses they incur from them. The bribe from Visa may seem appealing up front but will be mostly paid back to them over the next few years in fees alone.

Liz Garner, Vice President of the Merchant Advisory Group, which represents over 100 of the largest businesses in the U.S., explained some of the hurdles faced when dealing with card networks:

“For many businesses – both large and small – the cost of accepting plastic cards and other forms of electronic payments is one of their highest operating costs. Most business owners have no qualms about paying reasonable fees for business services, and they do so every day for items such as cleaning services, security systems, Wi-Fi, and other basic needs. However, they have the ability to negotiate for those services in a fair and transparent marketplace, which they do not with the two major credit and debit card networks….Credit card and debit card fees are dictated directly by Visa and MasterCard and are imposed on the majority of merchants in a take-it-or-leave-it fashion. Most businesses feel that failing to accept these major card brands is not a competitive option so they continue accepting electronic payments even though the costs are squeezing their business, and the inflexible acceptance rules fly in the face of free market enterprise,”

This ongoing push for a cashless society in Europe, Asia, and the Americas is about much more than just phasing out paper money — it’s about central planners solidifying control over the public’s wealth. This ongoing merger of corporate and government interests is the definition of crony capitalism. Regardless of the blatant collusion, the choices individuals make will still ultimately decide the direction for the future. Buying material goods on credit has become a lifestyle for millions, but the long-term costs of those decisions must be understood if there’s any chance for progress.

Americans have made a huge mistake by running up a staggering $1 trillion dollars in credit card debt with an average interest rate of over 16%. Thanks to the Federal Reserve system, companies like Mastercard, Discover, and American Express can issue bonds paying extremely low-interest rates to the investors while simultaneously lending that money out to credit card holders at sky high rates. Companies will always take advantage of opportunities to increase profits, but the people’s willingness to keep borrowing from them is at the core of the problem.

https://www.marketslant.com/article/...man-andy-gerlt
    Last edited by valerb; 25th July 2017 at 19:39.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Exclamation time for expulsion of the devils

Although short of declaring war, patriot spokesman heartbone declares the start of a nationwide investigation about the subversive and traitorous nature of activities at the synagogues on Saturday.
    Due to the corrupted status of the Federal Bureau of Investigation, citizen Grand Juries are requested to be convened to determine the extent of the criminal racketeering originated at the meetings.

"I know your afflictions and your poverty—yet you are rich! I know about the slander of those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan." Revelation 2:9
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

Thumbs up Americans need to stop being ruled by fear.

The Khazarian tribe of betrayers is truly the globe's root problem, and the sheeple are heavily conditioned like Pavlov's dog to automatically protect that kabbal.
    The coons like Vale attack anyone who dares speak the truth about this persistent problem.
    The ✡⛧ tradition of jewing people has been getting really strong in America ever since they whacked JFK and took over.
    Know your enemy!
    Fake news is the information the fake jews don't want you to know.

Revelation 3:9
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone

Thumbs up Jesus routing the temple moneychangers used be be inspirational for generations.

Where are the Christians when you need them?

Oh yeah I forgot, they've become Judeo-Christians,
    or as I like to put it Xtians.

We need this for real. Most Merkins are stupid enough to give these bastards a one or two percent piece of the action for every transaction.
    How long would it be before they have most of it, while doing no work or anything productive?
    Self defense dictates that leeches need to be exterminated.

Spoken like a true hate filled Muslim hell bent on blaming the Jews for everything evil.

I didn't post this article because I support the concept, the article it self describes the failings of this concept.

Plus I've stated all along my stand against going to an all digital currency.

Maybe you should try reading the entire article before jumping of a log again froggy...
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Question Vale, a government troll or just stupid? You make the call.

Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post
    Spoken like a true hate filled Muslim hell bent on blaming the Jews for everything evil.

I didn't post this article because I support the concept, the article it self describes the failings of this concept.

Plus I've stated all along my stand against going to an all digital currency.

Maybe you should try reading the entire article before jumping of a log again froggy...
    Son, I read the article and agreed with it.

Your reply does not have anything to do with my points which stand.

My points are valid, very unlike your imaginary anti-Muslim pro-joo bullshyt Vale.

I don't blame the Jews for evil, although the fake jews commit quite a bit of evil.

If you want to debate that fact, kindly start another thread, because this one is about their evil war on cash.

Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post
    Son, I read the article and agreed with it.

Your reply does not have anything to do with my points which stand.

My points are valid, very unlike your imaginary anti-Muslim pro-joo bullshyt Vale.

I don't blame the Jews for evil, although the fake jews commit quite a bit of evil.

If you want to debate that fact, kindly start another thread, because this one is about their evil war on cash.

This is not some religious group of any kind out to screw the world. These people are of all religious backgrounds and none at all just like all the rest of us.

They are indeed in a fight for their income source and you can't thank anything other than the existence of BitCoin and all the other digital currencies that are forcing the issue.

It's these digital currencies that are giving them the push they need to survive and the governments the reasons to push for total control of their currencies by forcing everyone onto a state controlled digital currency.

I really believe this plastic only approach will backfire on the credit card companies at most family friendly restaurants or they will loose business and that's not worth any $10,000 gift.

But that's not to say some will not try it in some locations as an experiment to see how the public reacts. If the employees have any say, think government monitored tips with all credit cards.

Then some places are not including a place for a tip on your credit card charge any longer, forcing a cash tip or none at all. gutsy move....

But this credit card only issue is not a concern for me as I use mine for everything I can for the 2% kickback, but then I pay mine off every month.

But I can sure see governments fighting against these digital currencies they can't control or haven't been able to control in the past, but that seems to be changing also with new regulations going into effect.

You have always seen BitCoin as some panacea against the banking system and I've seen it as an open door into a hell hole I never want to enter and that is my Dollars replaced by an all digital system that I can't keep the government out of my wallet and a pyramid scheme for the early entries who get in and cash out a winner and a huge lose for many others. But not my problem as I'm not getting involved, at least not in any non government controlled system.

I'll swap Dollars for more PM if and when hyper-inflation ever looks imminent or possibly before the start of an all digital system.

I like to try and stay one step ahead of the government and any new taxation they might try and throw my way, but I'm too old to be risking my life savings on a pyramid scheme that I can't replace.
    Last edited by valerb; 26th July 2017 at 19:21.