Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Financial Independence Day

Thread: Financial Independence Day

Default Financial Independence Day

Andrew Hoffman | July 6, 2017 - 9:39am

Today, we’re going to start with two extremely powerful quotes, regarding the history of monetary destruction…

“An almost hysterical antagonism toward the gold standard is one issue which unites statists of all persuasions. They seem to sense…that gold and economic freedom are inseparable, that the gold standard is an instrument of laissez-faire, and that each implies and requires the other.”

…and what we can, and must do, to stop it…

“It’s time for us to declare our independence from an oppressive government that seeks to control our money and our lives in ways unimaginable to those who rebelled against the British Crown in 1776.”

The first is from Alan Greenspan’s 1966 opus, Gold and Economic Freedom; when, as a very public disciple of Ayn Rand, he was one of the world’s most brilliant, and pragmatic, economists. That is, before he sold his soul for power and wealth – in the process, catalyzing the creation of history’s largest, most destructive fiat Ponzi scheme. Which, since the day he ceded his printing press “launch codes” to Ben Bernanke; and in turn, Janet Yellen; he has vocally denounced – without blaming himself, of course.

The second, is from Ron Paul, yesterday; about not only the monetary rights stolen from Americans since August 15th, 1971 – when Richard Nixon reneged on the last gold standard the world will ever see (as after the current regime inevitably fails, governments will NEVER again be trusted to print and/or manage “money”); but collectively, our civil rights.

On this day after the celebration of America’s national independence; amidst one of the most egregious gold Cartel attacks to date, it’s time to consider, broadly speaking, just how much damage fiat currency has done to our lives – in terms of a skyrocketing cost of living; the countless basic freedoms we have lost; the taxation that continues to strangle us (see, State of Illinois; and shortly, countless other States) – with nothing to “show” for it but a Big Brother government that has transformed America into a global pariah; an economic outlook for our children that, for the first time in three centuries, is worse than our own; and the inability to save our hard-earned wages, knowing full well that the inflation that will only get worse as said Fiat Ponzi implodes, will unquestionably take it away.

http://silverseek.com/commentary/fin...ence-day-16721
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Andy there should be a law against standing in the balcony and yelling FIRE FIRE FIRE, like this day after day.

Which one of the worlds countries has joined the thousands before to go belly up with their fiat currency in the past 75 years other than one small African nation?

Many have gone into "real" hyper-inflation and survived with a new version of their currency and some have done in on multiple occasions and they are still surviving without any wallets filled with dust.

And sure enough the old currency isn't worth what it was before, but that's what real hyper-inflation is all about, not this scare crap you cough up day after day for the entire world.

If and when real hyper-inflation starts here in the US, you won't have to tell anyone, we will all be well aware of it, especially when they start printing $1,000 notes again and then $10,000 and that should be followed closely by $100,000 and 1,000,000 notes. That's real hyper-inflation, not because the cost of health insurance is going up, that's always been a scam for decades and has nothing to do with reality except trying to pay for it. Cost of living is going up faster than wages for some people and not others, nothing new here. Some things keep getting cheaper no matter what happens, but if you always want the latest and greatest and largest size, you'll probably always keep paying top dollar for it. Does anyone really need a cellphone that does everything but wipe their rear and it's in quad HD capable of unbelievable tasks. So yes they keep paying $600, $700, $800 for the first ones to come out and that's a cost of living increase, really... What happened to a simple cellphone that you could only make calls and text and connect to the internet and only take HD movies and get it for free for using their services? Is that a decrease in the cost of living if someone doesn't want the latest bells and whistles or they simply keep using the same one they have been for the past several years because it meets all their needs? Cars cost more, but they last forever and the maintenance is almost free unless you are lucky and got stuck with a lemon. Who ever has a tune up anymore or their plugs changed? When was the last time you actually had to have a muffler replace other than because of an accident ripping it off. I haven't seen rust on a car in decades and I always keep one forever to haul dogs around in. People only look at one side of these purchases and not the other end.

The point is, we are not going from our current currency to real trouble without going through true hyper-inflation first. Of course there is nothing stopping the world from doing something that we don't expect or some do and that is a world wide currency, but that's not something the US would be willing to go along with until it was a last resort and even then I doubt it, hopefully. You never know what evil minds can come up with to screw the little guy, if they can get away with it.

You can also count on BitCoin to be a giant killer but I see it a one huge pyramid scheme that is going to really screw a lot of people out of a ton of investment money in a hurry. It's only a matter of time before the government decides it's a threat to our society and when they put their hex on it, the bottom "will" drop like a rock. The US won't act alone, they will do it together with a bunch of other nations at the same time and that will be the end of BitCoin other than the burial... I'm not saying BitCoin will be completely dead, but almost and with nowhere to go but down. But BitCoin is not my concern, digital currency our government might want to use is.

I know I sound like a someone against Silver, but I'm anything but, just a realist to the facts and not dreaming of things that might possibly make me one of the new wealthy people just because I bought a bunch of Silver a long time ago.

I wish you would stop calling the current price of Silver the lowest price adjusted for inflation, because it isn't unless our true inflation has gone up around 300% in the past 14 years and somehow I wasn't notified. That would really piss me off knowing that all my Silver isn't worth anymore than I paid for it 15+ years ago. Somehow my city got left behind as my house is only worth 55% more in the past 27 years, not a very good appreciation when there was 300% inflation in the past 14 years.

I also noticed why Silver premiums have declined so much at many competitive dealers this year, not talking about yours of course. While tracking the ASE shipments from the US Mint I noticed a huge down swing in shipments over the past twelve months that is at the lowest level since the 2007 - 2008 July 1st to June 30th month ending numbers. While they shipped a record number of 51,464,500 in the last half of 2015 and the first half of 2016, the total shipped in the next 12 months dropped by 27,780,000 to only 23,684,500. I knew this year didn't look very good but until I started looking at the most recent 12 months, the picture for bullion dealers is rather bleak for the current climate.

I was concerned about sending your money to dealers after the recent problems with you know what three dealers, but now it looks even more scary to do business with anyone other than cash and carry!!!!

With this much of a dip in ASE sales and the deals we have seen on generic Silver this year, there has to be a lot of dealers on the edge of going out of business and there probably already have been some but too small to know about.

If you think things are getting really bad, dealers are offering spot for ASE's and that's if you can meet their minimum requirements. APMEX says they will pay 75˘ over spot for any year ASE right now, but they also have their minimum requirements. Some dealers like Gainesville won't tell you your price until your product arrives if selling. They will let you know the approximate buy price but they will set it when they get ready. SD Bullion is quoting unrealistic buy back prices. Spot for an ASE, which I didn't question and spot for generic rounds which I did and was then given a run around and I kept pushing for an answer with a box of 500 ounces of the same product that they didn't carry, which I knew would be a mixed round product. They still didn't want to give me an answer telling me there were too many variables and I said what more could you possible want. I gave you the brand the quantity of 500 and it mint condition, now how much would you pay for them. they finally said, $1.00 under spot, but if they were say a sunshine mint eagle product then they would pay 50˘ under spot. Well that sucks as they sell Sunshine mint eagles that are not mixed rounds so they really didn't answer my question other than to say the best they will pay is $1.00 under spot in reality even if you have a large quantity. Maybe I should have quoted a thousand, but they were dragging their feet and it was like pulling teeth. The reality is, they are not really offering what they list as buy back prices, at least not for all their products and most of their generic products they listed at the spot price, which I sincerely doubt now.

The hard reality is the buy back price for ASE's at the present time is so low it's hard to believe, especially when you consider paying $3 - $6 each in premium for them as so many have done in the past. Of course no one is in the mood to sell their products today, except for the person that doesn't have any choice and then they get hit with a double whammy right now. God I hate to ask one of my local guys what they are paying today if anything at all. Of course they will buy as long as they can sell it to a refinery at a profit, ouchhhhhhh..
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Lightbulb Hang banksters.

Anyone who bought silver bullion when the spot was over $20 and has to sell now, will certainly be getting royally jewed.

Golden State Mint as of July 2017 now accepts and processes plastic payments.

"I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K