Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Today looks to be a good day to buy silver. - Page 11
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Today looks to be a good day to buy silver.

Lightbulb selling is so far away, today is a day to buy

Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post
    Just keep buying Silver with your left over change until the day you die and leave instructions for your children not to sell any until the Silver spot price = $3,100. HAHA, they will in all probability sell that stuff the day after they plant you if not sooner..

Years in the future $3,100 in 2018 USD will add up to more than $3,100 in that future USD,
    in the unlikely event the FRN would still be used.

I think there is a good chance that silver and gold will be the basis of money,
    so I could never ever be as simple minded to think about specifying a future sell price for silver.

How about the simple instruction to redeem the precious on an "as needed" basis?
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post

Years in the future $3,100 in 2018 USD will add up to more than $3,100 in that future USD,
    in the unlikely event the FRN would still be used.

I think there is a good chance that silver and gold will be the basis of money,
    so I could never ever be as simple minded to think about specifying a future sell price for silver.

How about the simple instruction to redeem the precious on an "as needed" basis?

More gobble-de-goo, pick a story and run with it.
    Which is it, silver will be worth $3,100 in 50 years based on hyper - inflation of the Dollar and an ounce of Silver won't be worth any more than it is today versus a gallon of gas and loaf of bread. That's not a great investment, not an investment at all.

When do we redeem it, when it's less than a third of the price we paid for it or when it has greater value than the price we paid. Sounds like a simple answer, but what happens when your luck runs out and your holding silver that's in the RED but you need cash, you sell it like everyone else and take your lumps. Of course in your Lala land of utopia, there is no such thing as investors in the RED, as Silver is a can't lose investment, but there are a lot if people holding 2010 and 2011 Silver that either gave up and took their losses or are still holding onto it while praying for a brighter day. But you have bitten that bug believing it's the investors that will drive our price higher not the gamblers dealing with the commercial price of silver. Of course that's what they want you to believe because it's their livihood and your so gullible you will believe anything that will somehow turn your dream fortune into reality. Just keep convincing everyone else that stacking Silver will be good for them and it will save them from the evil bankers and whatcha-ma-call-it's running the world from their deep dark underworld.
    Last edited by valerb; 19th April 2018 at 22:08.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Cool what people think about true value on the high end

More gobble-de-goo, pick a story and run with it.
    Which is it, silver will be worth $3,100 in 50 years based on hyper - inflation of the Dollar and an ounce of Silver won't be worth any more than it is today versus a gallon of gas and loaf of bread. That's not a great investment, not an investment at all. {snip} Just keep convincing everyone else that stacking Silver will be good for them and it will save them from the evil bankers and whatcha-ma-call-it's running the world from their deep dark underworld.
    What silver will buy in the near future

I think this guy is about 25 times too high, but I could be wrong.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone

What silver will buy in the near future

I think this guy is about 25 times too high, but I could be wrong.

No he's about right for the future when it comes to buying a house with a single troy ounce of Silver, if he's using second hand material.

Here is a fine example of the house you can expect for your ounce of Silver when it explodes in value, if you want to use new material.

Last edited by valerb; 21st April 2018 at 01:50.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Smile I'm still in the accumulation phase (T-151), but making plans for distribution.

Nice humor posting the doggyhouse.

Russians & the Making of Silver Money (3-22-18 )

Silver, is More Valuable, Than Gold - The Best Documentary Ever

Today was a seriously nice time to trade some USD for silver.

No distribution until $75 per troy ounce minimum.

Nice humor posting the doggyhouse.

Russians & the Making of Silver Money (3-22-18 )

Silver, is More Valuable, Than Gold - The Best Documentary Ever

Today was a seriously nice time to trade some USD for silver.

No distribution until $75 per troy ounce minimum.
    Of course you would like to believe Silver is more valuable than Gold, as would we all wish it was so.

Are you saying you won't sell or try to swap any Silver for less than $75? I'm cheap, you can have some of mine for $30. It would only be a 550% profit, but you can't expect everything on the first trade. I was planning on selling them at $50, but I'm getting to old, so I'll just have to wait for higher prices for a second sale if ever. Right now, I'm just hoping to be the one doing the selling and not my children. Too many people save all their lives only to have their kids piss away their life savings. We need to do some pissing away ourselves!!!

Default transparent and consistent logic

Are you saying you won't sell or try to swap any Silver for less than $75? I'm cheap, you can have some of mine for $30.
    Today being a good day to buy silver, anyone who can should sell for $30, and then immediately buy more at $18.
    However when the spot price of silver is where it should be (>$75), then you won't be selling for $30 will you?
    I will swap when the SGR hits certain thresholds on its way lower.
    Unless necessary, I will wait to sell any silver for fiat until after the price has corrected.

Today being a good day to buy silver, anyone who can should sell for $30, and then immediately buy more at $18.
    However when the spot price of silver is where it should be (>$75), then you won't be selling for $30 will you?
    I will swap when the SGR hits certain thresholds on its way lower.
    Unless necessary, I will wait to sell any silver for fiat until after the price has corrected.
    That's kind of a retarded question, of course I'll be selling at $30, why wouldn't I????

How am I suppose to know if the market will head back down to $18 or keep rising ABOVE $75????

But if the price keeps rising, I'll keep selling.
    Last edited by valerb; 30th April 2018 at 08:43.

Arrow There is less than a buck downside maximum to the silver spot price.

That's kind of a retarded question, of course I'll be selling at $30, why wouldn't I????
    Why wouldn't you? 🤔💲💲💲😕

$45 per ounce seems like a good enough reason to me, but then again I'm somewhat logical.

No matter what I'll go out on a limb and predict that today, May Day,
    will be a busy day at most of the coin shops throughout the land filled with eager buyers.

Why wouldn't you? ����������

$45 per ounce seems like a good enough reason to me, but then again I'm somewhat logical.

No matter what I'll go out on a limb and predict that today, May Day,
    will be a busy day at most of the coin shops throughout the land filled with eager buyers.
    It's retard on top of retard.

Are you actually reading your own posts or not.

You have to reach $30 long before you can think about $45 and you even say it's wise to sell at $30 and buy more at $18. Unless you were drunk when you wrote that and posted it a second time, I'd have to assume you had in mind the spot price would drop from $30 back down to $18 and you could buy all that much more Silver for your money. Of course your assuming everyone is in need of every dime they can ultimately suck out of Silver one day and this is one potential way of increasing your stack. Which is one method of investing if that is your goal, versus taking some profits off the table and into something, anything else. Other metal, other stock, a new TV, car, vacation, fallout shelter from the zombies, who knows!!!
    Last edited by valerb; 2nd May 2018 at 08:41.