Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Today looks to be a good day to buy silver. - Page 14
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Thread: Today looks to be a good day to buy silver.

Lightbulb We're finally figuring out the evil plans of the absolutely corrupted.

Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post
    Now Bone no one believes that bit about your not being religious when we all know about your activiy as an internet terroist and it's not for any Methodist church!!!!
    What about your activity as an internet lying devil?

Due to your constant trolling Vale, your opinion has less and less value to anyone.

This video is hot off the CPUs...
    (Vale you should ignore it.)

Qanon, Dollar Collapse, Trump Ending the Fed - Pt. 2

A whole lot of truth was just spoken by the old geezer, but he is believing in fake good guys.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

Here is one You Tube that rolls all your thoughts into one nice phrase.

https://youtu.be/78uyLMh4JFM
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Thumbs up Shift gold into silver.

This huckster will say anything to make money.
    He just so happens to be mostly correct this time.

Golden Opportunity in Silver
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone

Exclamation It has gone from an excellent to great time convert unneeded USD to precious.

After all these years, I've finally started buying from fleabay.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/192573335835

Along with the silver, I ordered a bit of copper.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/SACRAL-CHAK...8/401566671682
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/Double-Triv...-/191510558426

With silver spot so low, these art round premiums don't seem as bad.

You have posted You Tube fantasy articles about Silver running wild any day now since 2006 by everyone but for some reason you haven't posted these:

"Silver in the cupboard" by Old Mother Hubbard

"Silver in them there laces" by The old Lady in the Shoe

and I don't know if you are allowed, but an Excellent dream come true by your standards - "Silver goes wild" by Miss Piggy!!
    Last edited by valerb; 20th August 2018 at 01:56.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Cool I hope that you are having fun waiting for your ship to come in.

You have posted You Tube fantasy articles about Silver running wild any day now since 2006 by everyone but for some reason you haven't posted these:

"Silver in the cupboard" by Old Mother Hubbard

"Silver in them there laces" by The old Lady in the Shoe

and I don't know if you are allowed, but an Excellent dream come true by your standards - "Silver goes wild" by Miss Piggy!!
    For some reason???

"Silver in them there laces" by The old Lady in the Shoe internet search engine results

If the spot price of silver were to reach $50 in November Vale,
    although you would not need to, I believe that you would sell a large chunk.

What percentage of your stash would you sell?

Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post
    For some reason???

"Silver in them there laces" by The old Lady in the Shoe internet search engine results

If the spot price of silver were to reach $50 in November Vale,
    although you would not need to, I believe that you would sell a large chunk.

What percentage of your stash would you sell?
    You are using the wrong search engine...

At $50 I had planned on selling 2,000 ounces but I was only 65 years old at that time. I'm thinking now I might very well sell several thousand maybe more soon after depending on what was going on in the world.

Keep in mind I'm not waiting for $50 Silver to roll around again like the last time. I was 50 when I started and almost hit a nice jackpot when I was 65, so now I've just been waiting for it to hit $30, maybe before I die of old age in a retirement center at 108.

$30 may sound like a low target to sell at but percentage wise it's about 500% profit for the early buys. I still plan on selling 2,000 ounces at $30 if it ever reaches that level, maybe more depending on how long I have to wait.

I can only take so much in that Silver lined coffin with me!!!

$30 may sound like a low target to sell at but percentage wise it's about 500% profit for the early buys. I still plan on selling 2,000 ounces at $30 if it ever reaches that level, maybe more depending on how long I have to wait.

I can only take so much in that Silver lined coffin with me!!!
    $30 is too low..
    $50 is getting a bit closer.
    500% profit means six times what you paid, nominally.
    Now factor in the effect of inflation since the nineties.

$8.50 in January 1994 has the same buying power as $14.65 in July 2018.

Inflation adjusted, it looks to be less than 300% profit at $30.
    OK, but selling over $50 would be much better.

Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post
    $30 is too low..
    $50 is getting a bit closer.
    500% profit means six times what you paid, nominally.
    Now factor in the effect of inflation since the nineties.

$8.50 in January 1994 has the same buying power as $14.65 in July 2018.

Inflation adjusted, it looks to be less than 300% profit at $30.
    OK, but selling over $50 would be much better.
    You may think $30 is to low, but it hasn't seen $30 in years and no telling when it will ever reach that level again let alone actually reaching the $50 mark for the first time in history. And since I have several thousand one ounce NWTM rounds that were purchased for under $5 an ounce including the premium, I would be selling them at a 500% profit, assuming I can sell them at $30 an ounce.
    It's still $60,000 to buy anything we want to piss it away on and that's the purpose. Don't worry I'll more than likely sell some more one the way up to $50 and even more if it starts to cross that wall. I would probably turn some to cash and then Silver to Gold for safe keeping. Every flash burns put sooner or later.