Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Today looks to be a good day to buy silver. - Page 8
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Today looks to be a good day to buy silver.

Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post
    Monsters like you Vale wish fantasy evil onto others, something that usually involves killing.

I only wish that you'll get what any traitor deserves.

Of course since you are a damned atheist, you won't be worrying about your lying ways.

Not being a consumer of whorprit "news" programming, I was unaware that Trump took that act.
    I am not surprised, but he fooled a lot of your people.
    Why do you keep trying to pin one religion after another on me, you know I'm not a believer, but one of a couple billion agnostics that simply believe in right and wrong and none of your crazy made up stories based on twisted facts, ancient history, flying rugs and Voodoo science. Hitler sounded a lot like you, as have many thousands of others trying to get people to turn against their governments and unfortunately it's worked in far too many cases and that keeps the hope alive for new waves of Stalins and Hitlers. So it's simply everyone's duty to point out one of you freaks when you rear your ugly heads on our society.
    Now if there really is a god and he is fully in support of people like Stalins abd Hitler, then you might be right about my after life not looking to hot, pun intended.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Arrow As old as you are you've wasted too many years stuck on stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post
    Why do you keep trying to pin one religion after another on me, you know I'm not a believer, but one of a couple billion agnostics that simply believe in right and wrong and none of your crazy made up stories based on twisted facts, ancient history, flying rugs and Voodoo science. Hitler sounded a lot like you, as have many thousands of others trying to get people to turn against their governments and unfortunately it's worked in far too many cases and that keeps the hope alive for new waves of Stalins and Hitlers. So it's simply everyone's duty to point out one of you freaks when you rear your ugly heads on our society.
    Now if there really is a god and he is fully in support of people like Stalins abd Hitler, then you might be right about my after life not looking to hot, pun intended.
    What a freaking hypocrite liar you are Vale.
    Why do you keep trying to pin Muslim on me you warped son of a *****.

"Now if there really is a god and..."
    You either believe in G😶D (sane) or you don't (atheist), fool you can't have it both ways.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post
    What a freaking hypocrite liar you are Vale.
    Why do you keep trying to pin Muslim on me you warped son of a *****.

You either believe in G��D (sane) or you don't (atheist), fool you can't have it both ways.

Aw shucks, sounds like I've got you and your prayer beads in a tissy. Did you have your Quran up there with you in that deep dark cavern???

OK, I'll amend my statement: Why do you keep trying to pin one religion after another on me, you know I'm not a believer, but one of a couple billion agnostics and atheist that simply believe in right and wrong and none of your crazy made up stories based on twisted facts from your Quran, ancient history, flying rugs and Voodoo science.

It really doesn't matter to me if you think I'm an Atheist versus an Agnostic, neither of us believes in a god, I just don't rule out the potential possibility for all those that want one to exist.

However I have placed bets out in Vegas against that 72 Virgin bit you keep trying to sell on your many web sites. If that makes me a full fledge Atheist, then so be it.

Besides those Religious folks from the past built some of the most beautiful complexes to visit in Europe and I'll be eternally grateful for their existence along with so many castles, palaces and military complexes that are still standing.

Thankfully there still is ancient beauty in this world for everyone to see that your thugs have been able to demolish.
    Last edited by valerb; 7th December 2017 at 02:43.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!