Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Today looks to be a good day to buy silver.
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Today looks to be a good day to buy silver.

Thumbs up Today looks to be a good day to buy silver.

With spot back below $17 this is a "no brainer".
    Many expect a price doubling within the year.
    If the globalist's banks were to stop the silver manipulation,
    that over the past few years has gone from a conspiracy theory to accepted fact,
    then I expect a 200x price increase.

(good article at link)

For every buck that you can put into silver today, then you too should expect at some time in the not too distant future, at least two hundred bucks increase in worth.
    Whether or not those $200 will buy what $2 can buy today is the only real question that I have.

Silverheartbone, Clif High, and Bix Weir have all said that they believe there will be a 1 to 1 silver gold ratio for a brief time in our future.
    After the dollar collapses and the silver manipulation fails, instead of 150 to 1 silver to Bitcoin ratio, those guys expect things to settle at a 1 ounce of silver for multiple Bitcoins.

At that time I'd hate to be a silver buyer because of 1) the high price, and 2) fake silver.
    I hope to be a seller at that time, and I believe that the form of silver sold will be very important. I'd hate to be trying to figure out how to sell one of these.
    It would have to be assayed or destructively tested, and that would cost.
    Being so expensive a chunk, your selling options would be restricted, and it would be a much more dangerous target than taking a dime to the farmer's market.

Generic (non-government) silver and gold rounds, while relatively cheap today, will be far too easy and tempting to fake once the price of silver takes off. That will then make the legitimate silver rounds harder to sell when the time comes. The smaller rounds are much harder to fake for several reasons while providing a smaller gain for the increased risk of detection, so I've decide to invest in some of those high premium 1/10 oz rounds along with my Mercurys.

I just picked up my first ATB 5oz, and want to get one more, the upcoming Missouri Ozarks coin.
    At ~$3100 an ounce, I wonder if the premium percentage will remain? That 30% premium would make it $4100 for an ATB.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

Default calculation correction

My mistake.
    That $4100 was determined by assuming a 1 ounce ATB, but they are 5 ounces.

5 x $3100= $15,500
    30% premium= $4650
    I knew that something was wrong there.
    @ $100 per gram for silver, $20,150 for the ATB coin makes more sense than $4100.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone

Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post
    With spot back below $17 this is a "no brainer".
    Many expect a price doubling within the year.
    If the globalist's banks were to stop the silver manipulation,
    that over the past few years has gone from a conspiracy theory to accepted fact,
    then I expect a 200x price increase.

That's wonderful news, a doubling of the Silver spot price over the next year, how many times have we heard that one???

How can these globalist banks be stopped from doing this so called conspiracy if they are sanctioned by all these world governments in the first place???

You keep making these no brainer predictions about Silver taking off and yet it's still laying in the teen gutter where it's been trying to dig itself out for several years now.

And just why would the corrupt banks backed by corrupt governments as you call them allow Silver to double in price over the next year???

Just stop and listen to your own BS for once, either the government fix is in or it isn't, you conspiracy nuts can't have it both ways to back your theories and your failed predictions.

It's funny how Silver managed to get from $4 an ounce 14 years ago to it's current level with this massive fraud being perpetrated on all of us.

But keep submitting your predictions along with all the other super Silver bulls and one of these years it will rise in price again and all of you will be able to say "I CALLED IT"...

And if it ever goes to $310 an ounce without some serious hyper-inflation, I'll be very proud of your foresight even if it's only 1/10th of your insane target and a happy Silver millionaire along with so many others.

For every buck that you can put into silver today, then you too should expect at some time in the not too distant future, at least two hundred bucks increase in worth.
    Whether or not those $200 will buy what $2 can buy today is the only real question that I have.

There someone goes with these promises of great increases in value for your Silver, sounds more like it's in conjunction with another world ending scenario counting on the Dollar turning to dust

Silverheartbone, Clif High, and Bix Weir have all said that they believe there will be a 1 to 1 silver gold ratio for a brief time in our future.
    After the dollar collapses and the silver manipulation fails, instead of 150 to 1 silver to Bitcoin ratio, those guys expect things to settle at a 1 ounce of silver for multiple Bitcoins.

At that time I'd hate to be a silver buyer because of 1) the high price, and 2) fake silver.
    I hope to be a seller at that time, and I believe that the form of silver sold will be very important. I'd hate to be trying to figure out how to sell one of these.
    It would have to be assayed or destructively tested, and that would cost.
    Being so expensive a chunk, your selling options would be restricted, and it would be a much more dangerous target than taking a dime to the farmer's market.

Generic (non-government) silver and gold rounds, while relatively cheap today, will be far too easy and tempting to fake once the price of silver takes off. That will then make the legitimate silver rounds harder to sell when the time comes. The smaller rounds are much harder to fake for several reasons while providing a smaller gain for the increased risk of detection, so I've decide to invest in some of those high premium 1/10 oz rounds along with my Mercurys.

I just picked up my first ATB 5oz, and want to get one more, the upcoming Missouri Ozarks coin.
    At ~$3100 an ounce, I wonder if the premium percentage will remain? That 30% premium would make it $4100 for an ATB.
    How can anyone argue with this kind of logic or even want to, I need to buy another 10,000 ounces quick with $3,100 Silver looming around the corner.

And I need to add a bunch of those 5 ounce slugs that go for a $35 premium along with a ton of 1/10th ounce rounds at only $10 an ounce in premiums.

Why, because Silver is going to be worth so much I won't care or so the dealers would like you to believe, they are the ones pocketing all these excess premiums today ....

Holy crap, I'll be even more of a multi-millionaire at these prices, I'll be loaden up the car and moven to Beverly...
    Last edited by valerb; 13th June 2017 at 08:55.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Lightbulb Constitutional Silver is a much better name than junk silver.

Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post
    How can anyone argue with this kind of logic or even want to, I need to buy another 10,000 ounces quick with $3,100 Silver looming around the corner.

And I need to add a bunch of those 5 ounce slugs that go for a $35 premium along with a ton of 1/10th ounce rounds at only $10 an ounce in premiums.

Why, because Silver is going to be worth so much I won't care or so the dealers would like you to believe, they are the ones pocketing all these excess premiums today ....

Holy crap, I'll be even more of a multi-millionaire at these prices, I'll be loaden up the car and moven to Beverly...
    As I recall, you converted some of your big bars into 1/10 ounce slugs some years back, so you are already prepared for the inevitable.

Yes the current premium is about $1 a 1/10 ounce slug, almost doubling the $1.70 metal value to $2.70.
    What that tells me is not that the minting premium is excessive, but that the metal's cost is suppressed.

Why Buy Junk Silver?

JUNK SILVER is the BEST investment for ECONOMIC COLLAPSE. Here's Why!

Buying Junk Silver

Why You Should Buy Junk Silver NOW

As I recall, you converted some of your big bars into 1/10 ounce slugs some years back, so you are already prepared for the inevitable.

Yes the current premium is about $1 a 1/10 ounce slug, almost doubling the $1.70 metal value to $2.70.
    What that tells me is not that the minting premium is excessive, but that the metal's cost is suppressed.

What this tells me is that the dealer premiums are in deed excessive and this crap about metal cost being suppressed is nothing but dealer gobbledeegoo nonsense, it still cost them the same...

They can stamp out a huge one ounce round and sell it for less than 50 in premium and they need $1 each for those little bastards....

That's $10 in premium for selling ten 1/10th once rounds versus 49 for selling one single one ounce round, give me a break with the dealer justified gobbledeegoo.

Yes I do own a stack of 1/10th ounce rounds as a gamble for the future, but nowhere near as many as I do 1/4 ounce rounds.

However I did buy them before all this craziness with these premiums on fractional Silver hit and everything was purchased for less than 50 each.

The best buy today and at anytime I've ever seen fractional Silver is at Westminster Mint selling 1/4 ounce rounds at only 24 over spot which is pretty much equal to most 1 oz round prices.

Why they have been doing this for several month now I have no idea, they are charging $1 over spot for the same version in their 1/10th ounce rounds.

I bought some just to see if they were any good, quality and weight, compared to the crap Golden State Mint sold me.

Weight was fine and quality was just as good but without all the mint marks stamped in at GMS.

You know what I'm talking about, I sent you one of each size back then, not great by any means, but they'll do if I ever really need to sell them or use them in an emergency.

I've never been a fan of 90% because of the difficulty people would have dealing with it and how much Silver is really in each coin versus is it really Silver and not simply a dime or quarter.

Lets get real, you can't go anywhere without the cashier needing the machine to tell them how much money to give back in change and only after they tell them how much you gave them.

I haven't seen one myself because I'm not on that side of the register, but I've heard that some use pictures of how many of each type of coin to give back.

To many people from our generation do not realize the kids behind us didn't have to learn the times tables and how to do math in their heads.

It's a new world, no need to waste your time and energy on such nonsense, we have calculators for those trivial tasks.

Not to mention cash registers with pictures telling people how much change to refund us, but why don't they put those same symbols on our side of the registers so we know we didn't get screwed??

Doesn't McDonalds realize there are idiots on both sides of the counter...

Back to those 90% coins, they are easier to fake then real Silver I believe. At least with real Silver you have a weight problem to contend with.

With fake coins they can be lighter because of wear and you don't need to be as precise when making them look old.

So they are not as safe as many believe.

On the other hand with the premiums coming back down on 90% now from those ridiculous highs of $4 and $5 per ounce, it is much more attractive when on sale at 99.

Keep in mind it can and might very well revert back to the norm of selling back to the dealer for under the spot price. Where 99 per ounce is not way out of line when wanting 90% fractional.

Especially when dealing with 90% dimes at 99 per ounce, which amounts to only 7 each in premiums.

Taking that into consideration a 90% dime at 7 would only cost you 14 if you had to sell them at $1 below the spot price, versus losing $1 each selling a 1/10 ounce round at spot.

90% quarters are the same price per ounce but you don't get anywhere near the fractional value for your dollars.

You pay the same and lose the same per ounce.

90% dimes on sale at 99 over spot is a pretty good investment as fractional Silver goes per piece, but you could end up selling them for well under the spot price, so it's still a gamble, but nowhere near the gamble of 1/10th ounce Silver, if you have to sell them back to a dealer.

On the other hand, I don't believe 90% quarters is as good a gamble at 99 per ounce as buying those 1/4 ounce rounds at Westminster mint at only 24 over spot.

You never know what will happen in the future, but if your looking to protect yourself and your stack, I'd go after the 1/4 ounce rounds while still on sale.

90% could increase in value to the public and not just the dealers in the future as could fractional Silver rounds, which I'm gambling on some of that and not just a little but 2,000 ounces worth.

But to be fair, I made the decision at the time based on the fact that I can afford to lose all those premiums on the fractional Silver if push comes to shove, it's not for everyone and I wouldn't recommend everyone do it.

Silver is a commodity and we can all lose our ass if we can't hang on to it forever. There is no such thing as a guarantee of this or that when it comes to Gold and or Silver.

So unless you can afford to absorb the losses, I'd stick to items with the lowest possible premiums other than 100 ounce bars, which could become a different nightmare by themselves.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Cool Silver 2017 = Bitcoin 2010

I guess this makes me part of the Adolph fan club!

Qty Product SKU Price Total
    1 90% Silver US Walking Liberty | $10 Face Value | 7.15 Troy Ounces 10FaceWalkingLibertyHalves $146.35 $146.35
    2 $5 Face Value 90% Mercury Dimes 1FaceMercuryDime90Circulated $75.37 $150.74
    Subtotal $297.09
    Shipping Special $7.77
    Credit Card Processing Fee $9.15
    Order total $314.01

14 ounces in 120 beautiful pieces for $314
    __________________________________________________ ______________
    Mining CEO Says Silver Should be at $136

Most CEOs speak in a conservative manner.
    Those guys won't be dealing in mere grams of silver, but in KILOGRAMS!
    If you ever need to put together a kilo of silver to deal with a CEO, grab 32 one ounce chunks and two dimes.

32 31.1034768 g = 995.3112576 g
    2 2.25 g = 4.5 g
    = 999.8112576 (1kg)

@ $100 per gram, I'll let you do the math how much to expect in return.

I wonder how long a FOREVER stamp will last?

This Youtuber had a wonderful idea to help with the upcoming financial situation.

The Infinity Dollar

Silver 2017 - Bitcoin 2010

And Silver 2011 was a few pennies short of = this

and for the past several years it's had difficulty trying to = this

Most CEOs speak in a conservative manner. Those guys won't be dealing in mere grams of silver, but in KILOGRAMS!

Even at that Um, their low price of $136 and not your $3,100 per ounce, they would be talking around $4,400 per kilo or $100,000 per kilo if your hyper-inflation price was ever met.

Why stop with KILO and not simple keep the standard commercial trading bar of 1,000 ounces? That's only $136,000 per bar using their number or a mere $3,100,000 using yours.

Now that would create pause to rethink the commercial trading size of Silver bars from 1,000 ounces down to possibly Kilo Size, but would $136 actually be enough to do that, I doubt it???

They might feel the need to create a second size bar for trading, but you don't dump the 1,000 ounce bar when that is what dominates the market place.

I wonder how long a FOREVER stamp will last?
    Until the post office puts out an official letter stating some posted version will no longer be accepted after some future date, probably two or three years later to get congress to approve such a move if ever. FOREVER has some bite to it and a lot of people are going to try and make them stick to it no matter what.

I can see someone gluing one to an envelope 30 years from now and the mailman wondering what in the hell is a forever stamp, for that matter what the hell is a stamp?
    Last edited by valerb; 14th June 2017 at 01:06.

Smile I guarantee that yesterday was a good day to buy, as is today.

What this tells me is that the dealer premiums are in deed excessive and this crap about metal cost being suppressed is nothing but dealer gobbledeegoo nonsense, it still cost them the same...
    {snip}
    I've never been a fan of 90% because of the difficulty people would have dealing with it and how much Silver is really in each coin versus is it really Silver and not simply a dime or quarter.

Lets get real, you can't go anywhere without the cashier needing the machine to tell them how much money to give back in change and only after they tell them how much you gave them.
    {snip}
    Doesn't McDonalds realize there are idiots on both sides of the counter...
    Obviously they do, otherwise they'd be serving better food.
    Whorprit fast food won't be possible after TSHTF.

In those times when you deal with a merchant, it will not be with a stupid sleeple employee, rather an educated family member or close confidant of the owner.
    Computer driven cash registers will have no place.
    A cigar box next to the pistol would be more common.

Back to those 90% coins, they are easier to fake then real Silver I believe. At least with real Silver you have a weight problem to contend with.
    What is true is that you believe in untruth.

You never know what will happen in the future, but if your looking to protect yourself and your stack, I'd go after the 1/4 ounce rounds while still on sale.
    I'd consider that good advice if I were stacking large amounts.
    For me, the few cents are inconsequential when compared to the potential of a silver cork being held down with all the bankster's might.
    Also the ounce round might be uncomfortably large.
    Pre 1982 pennies and nickels should still have a place.

Even at that Um, their low price of $136 and not your $3,100 per ounce, they would be talking around $4,400 per kilo or $100,000 per kilo if your hyper-inflation price was ever met.

Why stop with KILO and not simple keep the standard commercial trading bar of 1,000 ounces? That's only $136,000 per bar using their number or a mere $3,100,000 using yours.

Now that would create pause to rethink the commercial trading size of Silver bars from 1,000 ounces down to possibly Kilo Size, but would $136 actually be enough to do that, I doubt it???

They might feel the need to create a second size bar for trading, but you don't dump the 1,000 ounce bar when that is what dominates the market place.
    The world is moving away from Anglo anything.
    One way is to use kilograms and then eventually grams rather than ounces.

Until the post office puts out an official letter stating some posted version will no longer be accepted after some future date, probably two or three years later to get congress to approve such a move if ever. FOREVER has some bite to it and a lot of people are going to try and make them stick to it no matter what.

I can see someone gluing one to an envelope 30 years from now and the mailman wondering what in the hell is a forever stamp, for that matter what the hell is a stamp?
    In 30 years there won't be first-class physical mail delivery available.
    Everything sent non-electronically will be considered a parcel.
    The infinity dollar would save on a lot of printing and bulky paper.
    Also, unlike the USPS product, it would hold its value and truly last forever!

I really like this guys videos, and my daughter has a rock tumbler.

Cleaning my Junk

Cleaning my Junk #2

The video viewer's comments are interesting as well.
    All that I need is the stainless steel shot.

Obviously they do, otherwise they'd be serving better food.
    Whorprit fast food won't be possible after TSHTF

I can agree just as soon as we get hit by that large asteroid or right after the nuclear holocaust is over, short of that, me thinks your hopes and dreams of a Mad Maxx world are better left for Hollywood.

To think McDonalds is going to let some piss ant skirmish like a world war put them out of business, ha. Not everyone participates in world wars or are they even touched by them.

In those times when you deal with a merchant, it will not be with a stupid sleeple employee, rather an educated family member or close confidant of the owner.
    Computer driven cash registers will have no place. A cigar box next to the pistol would be more common

Again more dreams of a Mad Maxx world where there are few places to even purchase anything and few people that have survived to purchase what's left

I'd consider that good advice if I were stacking large amounts. Also the ounce round might be uncomfortably large.
    Pre 1982 pennies and nickels should still have a place. The world is moving away from Anglo anything.
    One way is to use kilograms and then eventually grams rather than ounces.

You have to be kidding, comparing the size of a nickel to a 1/4 ounce Silver round and saying the Silver rounds might be uncomfortably large, but that nickels and pennies should still have a place.
    You have a 1/4 ounce round, place it next to an actual nickel and you'll see it's barely larger than the nickel, but it's value is 337 times greater than the nickel at today's spot price.
    Yes it weighs more, but there is no other comparison that can be made other than to say that 1/4 ounce Silver round might be too dangerous to have on your possession in your Mad Maxx world.
    But then in your Mad Maxx world, having anything of value would more than likely be a dangerous thing to possess when it comes to caveman rules only with guns in hand.

In 30 years there won't be first-class physical mail delivery available.
    Everything sent non-electronically will be considered a parcel.
    The infinity dollar would save on a lot of printing and bulky paper.
    Also, unlike the USPS product, it would hold its value and truly last forever!

And everyone will be running around in flying cars by the year 2000. Well futurist have bright ideas that have a way of never seeing the light of day.
    When I bought my house in Houston in 1983 the post office tried to force this brand new subdivision into using one central mail drop location saying this is how everyone from coast to coast will be getting their mail in the next ten years.
    We resisted and won, ten years later I bought another new home in the Atlanta area and no talk of any such nonsense, but that doesn't stop them from trying.
    just because so much is being delivered via Junk Email for the most part, doesn't mean the post office has been cut out of their job delivering mail today.
    We still have millions of people that have never touched a computer and in 30 years we will still have people that don't know how to use these things for many different reasons.
    Your talking about completely eliminating to US postal service as they have no real competitive service other than delivering mail to our homes.
    Take away that function and they can't even compete with package delivery service.
    Now I have grown up with the computer industry from the 1960's, so I've had a ring side seat so to speak and I've seen the advancements which are absolutely amazing.
    But at the same time, so much of what we have been doing on a manual basis is still done that way, computers can only push us so far so fast.
    Just look at our highways, still clogged with semi tractor trailers all day and night.
    More efficient engines, better routing systems, better communication systems, but it's still a huge box filled with tons of merchandise clogging up our highways making moving about difficult and dangerous.
    I just can't wait until they start putting driverless semi's on the road.
    One went haywire and killed 8 people in one huge runaway pileup. It's a shame, but at least these things don't fall asleep at the wheel so we have to allow for minor glitches and we are limiting any legal liabilities for the first ten years.

We can never forecast what the futures is going to be like, people are too unpredictable as to what they will and will not accept.
    What is acceptable today may not be tomorrow, as in all this open crap these computer software companies are legally getting away with accessing our data from our computers and especially our phones.

Sooner or later this will come to a head and be reversed and more than likely not until it has cost millions of Americans some unpleasantness that has forced Congress to act against their own pockets.

Bottom line, don't count your futuristic chickens before they are actually put in place. It's one thing to make advancements that don't impact someone's life as they are use to it, it's another to change something they do not want to change.

I know people that refuse to learn how to use their DVR and still scroll the channels each hour to see what's on cable or dish, it drives me crazy to watch them, but it's their life.

Likewise, if I should live another 30 years, I'm sure I won't have any idea what all these new fangled contraptions are all about and probably won't care either, but I'm sure I'll want my mail delivered so I can read it.

I'm already resisting the normal fads, I don't deal with Facebook, snapchat or any of these other forms of communication. God didn't give me a cellphone with unlimited minutes for nothing and then tell me to go to one of these numerous software packages and start typing, but he did provide a favorites list of telephone numbers with a one touch button, which provides instant feedback from the person on the other end instead of waiting for them to spend time typing out an answer. It sure has a way of limiting conversations with all this typing and waiting in between responses. And they call this advancement, which is true if someone isn't available on the other end or you want to broadcast your message to 19 of your 8th grade class mates.

You have to be kidding, comparing the size of a nickel to a 1/4 ounce Silver round and saying the Silver rounds might be uncomfortably large, but that nickels and pennies should still have a place.
    I hope that you are kidding and not being naturally dense. Large as in ounce might be too much silver to spend in most cases, not the size silly.

You have a 1/4 ounce round, place it next to an actual nickel and you'll see it's barely larger than the nickel, but it's value is 337 times greater than the nickel at today's spot price.
    I don't think that's accurate. Maybe you meant 337/4 times greater?