Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Today looks to be a good day to buy silver. - Page 15
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Today looks to be a good day to buy silver.

Thumbs up Nowhere to go but up?

"I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post
    ALERT! Can They Get Silver Under $14 Today?
    I'm sure that must be a mistake on your part, did you really mean "can they get it under $24", trying to prevent your $26 prediction from actually happening very soon???
    Last edited by valerb; 5th September 2018 at 02:46.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Thumbs up Time to stack with NO downside risk.

Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post
    I'm sure that must be a mistake on your part, did you really mean "can they get it under $24", trying to prevent your $26 prediction from actually happening very soon???
    Of course there is no mistake troll, if you had bothered to look you would have discerned that is the name of the linked video.
    Your league of thieving Khazarian devils has surprised a lot of people, even me.

Over the past few days I converted all my spare fiat into Silver Eagles,
    a select few of the 2018 Silver Shield 7 chakra BU silver rounds,
    and more ounces of different designs in those lovely 1 gram rounds at a delicious $22.80 per troy ounce after discounts.

Silver spot price can't go down much from here or even remain at this level without severe supply problems.
    Next month if the price stays this ridiculously low, I'll go "ALL IN" again.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone

Question Are dangerous times starting?

Man I hope this guy's reporting is full of $hit,
    because I currently have silver ounces in the mail from some big dealers,
    and a couple of Silver Shield rolls ordered last July from GSM due to be shipped out tomorrow!

I really hope that he has been duped about fascist activity at the Post Office.

And So It Begins - The Reset

Man I hope this guy's reporting is full of $hit,
    because I currently have silver ounces in the mail from some big dealers,
    and a couple of Silver Shield rolls ordered last July from GSM due to be shipped out tomorrow!

I really hope that he has been duped about fascist activity at the Post Office.

And So It Begins - The Reset
    Why on earth would you of all idiots doubt a You Tube cartoon. You know if it's on their cartoon channel it must be true!!!
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Of course there is no mistake troll, if you had bothered to look you would have discerned that is the name of the linked video.
    Your league of thieving Khazarian devils has surprised a lot of people, even me.

Over the past few days I converted all my spare fiat into Silver Eagles,
    a select few of the 2018 Silver Shield 7 chakra BU silver rounds,
    and more ounces of different designs in those lovely 1 gram rounds at a delicious $22.80 per troy ounce after discounts.

Silver spot price can't go down much from here or even remain at this level without severe supply problems.
    Next month if the price stays this ridiculously low, I'll go "ALL IN" again.

Go ahead and play dumb or maybe you really are. You know I'm referring to another one of your predictions that Silver was shooting up to $26 and shouldn't it already be there by now or very close to it instead of continuing to keep falling and making you look like a fool over and over as you keep doubling and trippling down on failed predictions believing one eventual right will offset dozens of failed predictions.

And just why can't Silver go down from here? You keep making dumb a$$ statements like this and the price keeps falling. I swear if you would keep your idiotic mouth shut on an open forum the Jewish Powers that control the world wouldn't make the rest of us pay for your internet terrorist sins!!!

Thumbs down Vale's league of genocidal maniacs has killed the world.

Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post
    And just why can't Silver go down from here? You keep making dumb a$$ statements like this and the price keeps falling. I swear if you would keep your idiotic mouth shut on an open forum the Jewish Powers that control the world wouldn't make the rest of us pay for your internet terrorist sins!!!
    1) The fake Hebrew kabbal controls your world, not mine.
    2) You dumbass, silver is a constant and it can not go up or down. It's the fiat value that is going up and down.

Truly my response is not to correct hopeless you Vale, for you are too far gone to help.
    My intent is to offer a bit of sane rationality to counteract your delusional postings,
    otherwise there will be others who read your false postings and be misinformed.

Go ahead and play dumb or maybe you really are. You know I'm referring to another one of your predictions that Silver was shooting up to $26 and shouldn't it already be there by now or very close to it instead of continuing to keep falling and making you look like a fool over and over as you keep doubling and trippling down on failed predictions believing one eventual right will offset dozens of failed predictions.

And just why can't Silver go down from here? You keep making dumb a$$ statements like this and the price keeps falling. Your logic is about as valid as your engineering degree. The only thing constant about an ounce of Silver is it's weight. Silver is a commodity not a holy relic. It's value is what people are willing to pay for it and that's it. Just because we pay one price and someone in Canada has to pay a higher price because their currency has less value than ours is based on the commodities going rate on that day. If the price of Silver was to increase and decrease opposite the value of our currency then you might be able to say there is "some relationship" between the two. However there is no direct relationship between the value of our currencies movement and the value of Silver. In case you can't follow real news which isn't published on the You Tube channel, the Dollar value has decreased on the international market from a value of 101.26 on January 20, 2017 when the commodity price for an ounce of Silver was at $16.89. Today the Dollar value to the rest of the world is at 95.05 while Silver the commodity has declined to a value of only a sad $14.22. Sooo, if Silver was a fixed object in value and not a commodity selling at whatever people are willing to pay for it. It's current price should be much higher than $16.89 as the value of our Dollar has fallen. Then if anyone wanted to try and tie Silvers value to float up and down with the Dollar, there is no history for that either. But I'm sure you can't agree with reality as it's just another crazy idea like trying to insist the world is wrong about the Gold to Silver ratio and your defiant insistance that it must be called a Silver to Gold ratio because you say so.

Ok I'll repeat that without any comments about your terrorist activities.
    Last edited by valerb; 6th September 2018 at 08:09.

Cool Silver was excellent yesterday, is today, and will be tomorrow.

I predict that the spot price of silver will "shoot up" to $3,110.35 and remain for a period of time.

I predict that the spot price of silver will "shoot up" to $3,110.35 and remain for a period of time.

How many times have you stated you do not make predictions or tell people what to do and yet you continue to do it over and over again and then claim you don't do it, what a bald faced liar at every turn of events.

Way to go, add another $10.35 onto a starship prediction of $3,100 when you can't even come close to your early fall prediction of $26 while it's still falling.

You don't have to feel lonely though, I'm sure there were a couple fools just like you back in the early 80's telling everyone to buy, buy, buy Silver when it fell to $20, $18, $16, and $14 while saying it can't possibly fall any lower at most of these levels as it fell, only to be proven wrong at each level. Yes then came alone the bottom feeders (cough cough) that scarfed up on what appeared to be a fairly safe bet on Silver in the sub $4 range all the way up to that $6 target.

And just why can't Silver go down from here? You keep making dumb a$$ statements like this and the price keeps falling. Your logic is about as valid as your engineering degree. The only thing constant about an ounce of Silver is it's weight. Silver is a commodity not a holy relic. It's value is what people are willing to pay for it and that's it. Just because we pay one price and someone in Canada has to pay a higher price because their currency has less value than ours is based on the commodities going rate on that day. If the price of Silver was to increase and decrease opposite the value of our currency then you might be able to say there is "some relationship" between the two. However there is no direct relationship between the value of our currencies movement and the value of Silver. In case you can't follow real news which isn't published on the You Tube channel, the Dollar value has decreased on the international market from a value of 101.26 on January 20, 2017 when the commodity price for an ounce of Silver was at $16.89. Today the Dollar value to the rest of the world is at 95.05 while Silver the commodity has declined to a value of only a sad $14.22. Sooo, if Silver was a fixed object in value and not a commodity selling at whatever people are willing to pay for it. It's current price should be much higher than $16.89 as the value of our Dollar has fallen. Then if anyone wanted to try and tie Silvers value to float up and down with the Dollar, there is no history for that either. But I'm sure you can't agree with reality as it's just another crazy idea like trying to insist the world is wrong about the Gold to Silver ratio and your defiant insistance that it must be called a Silver to Gold ratio because you say so.

Ok I'll repeat that without any comments about your terrorist activities.

Last edited by valerb; 6th September 2018 at 18:50.