Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Today looks to be a good day to buy silver. - Page 12
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Thread: Today looks to be a good day to buy silver.

Default hoping mid fall instead of early fall for the blastoff

Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post
    It's retard on top of retard.

Are you actually reading your own posts or not.

You have to reach $30 long before you can think about $45
    Vale, you seem to dislike using question marks where appropriate,
    and your thinking (thought process) is in general too limited for my comfort.
    Your posts, not mine, bear the obvious sign of not being proofread,
    or having been written by someone whose grammar skills are at the level of middle school.

Have you ever heard the phrase "gap up"?

Yes of course... I'd better spell it out for you.

This is a possible near future scenario...
    The silver spot price was at $27 the previous day when your LCS closed for business.
    By the next morning the spot price had popped to $57 on its way to $77 in a few hours.

That sort of action is possible, even likely, when the banksters get tripped-trapped.

Of course I went over our head when I referred to the $45.
    That would indicate your loss per ounce in selling for $30 as you suggested when the spot was $75.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

You keep trying to change your original story line or ignore it and act as if you meant something else

So I'll repeat my reply one more time, with the ? for you.

It's retard on top of retard.

Are you actually reading your own posts or not?

You have to reach $30 long before you can think about $45 and you even say it's wise to sell at $30 and buy more at $18.

Unless you were drunk when you wrote that and posted it a second time, I'd have to assume you had in mind the spot price would drop from $30 back down to $18 and you could buy all that much more Silver for your money.

Of course your assuming everyone is in need of every dime they can ultimately suck out of Silver one day and this is one potential way of increasing your stack.

Which is one method of investing if that is your goal, versus taking some profits off the table and into something, anything else. Other metal, other stock, a new TV, car, vacation, fallout shelter from the zombies, who knows!!!
    And I'll match my fifth grade grammar skills against your fifth grade logic skills any day of the week.
    Last edited by valerb; 8th May 2018 at 15:20.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Thumbs up Eventually silver's spot will go up.

For now I hope that you can enjoy acquiring the cheap silver. I am.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone

Now it's eventually, but that's not what you were preaching one year ago when you started this thread. It's always something new and it's always another promise that doesn't materialize.

Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post
    With spot back below $17 this is a "no brainer".
    Many expect a price doubling within the year.
    If the globalist's banks were to stop the silver manipulation,
    that over the past few years has gone from a conspiracy theory to accepted fact,
    then I expect a 200x price increase

It's a year later, the price hasn't doubled and it's still under $17

Last edited by valerb; 23rd June 2018 at 03:25.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Thumbs up a good time to finish my coin collecting

Now it's eventually, but that's not what you were preaching one year ago when you started this thread. It's always something new and it's always another promise that doesn't materialize.

It's a year later, the price hasn't doubled and it's still under $17
    It's not my fault as I bought silver three separate times last week.
    Despite your reaching, I'm not preaching, more like posting logical observations.
    I certainly am not complaining right now, not even a little bit.
    Playing catch up, I am getting very close to completing my buying of what I think is a nice silver stash for the upcoming financial turbulence.

I ordered 2018 Eagles and 2018 Pandas from BGASC on Monday afternoon and got my coins Wednesday morning.

I ordered 1878-1904 Morgans and 2015 Pandas from JM Bullion on Wednesday afternoon and got my coins Friday morning.

I ordered 31 Barber coins through Amazon on Thursday afternoon and they're in the mail.

https://smile.amazon.com/1892-Silver...dp/B01MEEC0LQ/ $25.99 (4) 🔘🔘🔘🔘
    https://smile.amazon.com/Great-Ameri...dp/B008E03U4Q/ $29.86 (10) 🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘
    https://smile.amazon.com/U-S-Liberty...dp/B004U3QNJU/ $9.14 (7) 🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘
    https://smile.amazon.com/different-I...dp/B0058OQWH8/ $18.99 (10) 🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘

Barber quarters and halves in good condition at a reasonable price are hard to locate,
    but so far I'll have enough to make three complete sets of My Grandfather's Money

My cost per completed encapsulated set of Barber coinage will be $52.
    $27.80 + $8.99 + $6.50 + $2.99 + $1.90 + $1.30 + $2.50 = $51.98
    So I am paying about 3.2 times spot per set.* ($16.50 * 3.2 = $52.80)
    I will keep the best one and sell the other two sets in a few years for 3.2 times spot, after the spot price goes over $75..

This forum is loaded with your predictions of great gains that never materialize, yet that doesn't deter you from making more, it seems to inspire you as if the law of averages should kick in sooner or later and make you right for once.

It's easy to understand the motivation driving the SilverSellers, it's their income at stake if they can't keep people buying, the sad thing is the long time followers that keep believing everything they say. Worse yet are the idiots that keep re-posting their promises as if they are real.

PS we are still waiting to hear how expensive it's going to be to operate that tiny patch of grow farm in your basement once you learn how to actually calculate the number of batteries and solar panels needed. Sounds like an ideal plan for a future without a future forever to justify the expense up front.

And what financial turbulence, is it going to be something we should all be preparing for as in your financial nightmare to end all financial nightmares or just another dip in the markets or maybe another 2007 style dip?

If your thinking something truly spectacular to your way of thinking, why would you be buying Silver instead of acculumulating those life saving batteries for your basement solar farm?
    Last edited by valerb; 23rd June 2018 at 22:46.

Exclamation Smash not crash! Big difference.

I figured out a reasonable goal for a silver stacker, and I'm over halfway there.
    Because I stop buying over $25, I hope that I never reach my goal.
    Because if I do top off my stack, it means that silver had remained low for too long.

Although reaching my stack goal would be great, I feel that 75% will be good enough.

Price Plunge Continues! Gold & Silver Market Update

Come on Bone, give us another one of your crazy A$$ schemes and just how the crooked Banksters are some how losing control of their hold on the price of Silver and that's why it's bouncing up and down, in and out, round and round that $16.65 number and the crooked banksters can't knock the price back down below $16 or they would so everyone should have bought while they "had" the chance of a life time before it exploded for the thousandth time in your fantasy land.

Oh crap Bone, what happened did your magic beans give you some bad info again, no fret we all know you would be right on if it wasn't for that manipulated market that wasn't able to be manipulated anymore until it is to prove your wrong as always or isn't it really manipulated at all, just a mob of paper gamblers doing their thing.

One could go crazy trying to follow your lines of insanity and double speak to fit this months activity to fit your latest reading from the July 2018 Ouija Board!!!
    Last edited by valerb; 2nd July 2018 at 22:37.

Talking This is an EXCELLENT DAY TO BUY silver.

One of the few remaining I reckon.

Come on Bone, give us another one of your crazy A$$ schemes and just how the crooked Banksters are some how losing control of their hold on the price of Silver and that's why it's bouncing up and down, in and out, round and round that $16.65 number and the crooked banksters can't knock the price back down below $16 or they would so everyone should have bought while they "had" the chance of a life time before it exploded for the thousandth time in your fantasy land.
    OK, here's my latest scheme.

During this, the end game, with the price manipulated so low,
    ( I won't pass up Eagles under $19, and will forgo my stacking generics intended for ratio trading, and instead get the superior American Silver Eagles.)
    I'm curtailing other habits this month, and just bought 30 coins.
    The order contains approximately twice as much silver as your kabbal brother Judas sold Jesus out for.

In the future I plan to sell it all to some random soul out there for more than I'm now paying for it (gasp!).

https://sdbullion.com/2018-american-silver-eagle-coin x 20
    https://sdbullion.com/2017-chinese-s...a-coin-30-gram x 3 nice sale price
    https://sdbullion.com/2016-chinese-s...a-coin-30-gram x 3
    https://sdbullion.com/morgan-silver-dollars-vg x 4 (to build sets of "my grandfther's money")

Thumbs up "a bit gung ho for silver at the moment in the UK" "an incredibly cheap thing to buy"

Buying silver in 2018 is a GREAT idea - Unboxing 850+ oz of silver!

That's a lot of fine silver and it likely contains mostly high priced haggage.
    I estimate it's well over a $20,000 group order, and with their premiums and VAT it might even be over $30,000.
    However once the spot price corrects, that should be a happy group of stackers.