Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Today looks to be a good day to buy silver. - Page 13
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Today looks to be a good day to buy silver.

Thumbs up This is an EXCELLENT DAY TO BUY silver.

Massive GOLD & SILVER Sell Off In 2018

Obvious truth to those who are using their brains.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

How funny is this, some fool talking about the idiots that took out a second mortgage on their house to buy BitCoins near it's top and now it's only worth a third of it's value.

Holy crap doesn't this retard Silverheartbone has put on display seem to know anything about the poor bastards that did the exact same thing to buy Silver when it was nearing it's top and has only been worth a third of that value for several years???

Since he hasn't been on the Boob tube in awhile he felt it was time to update everyone that the world was standing still in the Gold and Silver market and the powers that be are still in control of everything.

Humm, definitely something Silverheartbone would try peddling out here without giving it one thought, why, because be acts and never thinks about what he's doing.

He thinks the world runs on Tinker Toy Batteries that never run out of power!!!
    Last edited by valerb; 7th July 2018 at 07:42.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Thumbs up A mini bank.

Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post
    Buying silver in 2018 is a GREAT idea - Unboxing 850+ oz of silver!

That's a lot of fine silver and it likely contains mostly high priced haggage.
    I estimate it's well over a $20,000 group order, and with their premiums and VAT it might even be over $30,000.
    However once the spot price corrects, that should be a happy group of stackers.
    Was buying these premium silver coins a bad idea?

With that amount of haggage, I'd say YES, unless I lived in the UK.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

Pastor Who???

How funny is this, some fool talking about the idiots that took out a second mortgage on their house to buy BitCoins near it's top and now it's only worth a third of it's value.

Holy crap doesn't this retard Silverheartbone has put on display seem to know anything about the poor bastards that did the exact same thing to buy Silver when it was nearing it's top and has only been worth a third of that value for several years???

Since he hasn't been on the Boob tube in awhile he felt it was time to update everyone that the world was standing still in the Gold and Silver market and the powers that be are still in control of everything.

Humm, definitely something Silverheartbone would try peddling out here without giving it one thought, why, because be acts and never thinks about what he's doing.

He thinks the world runs on Tinker Toy Batteries that never run out of power!!!

Speaking of Tinker Toy Batteries, we are still waiting for your ADULT math skill to show us how many of those Tinker Toy Batteries you are really going to need since we of the Pointy Head crowd do not possess the necessary skills above adding and subtracting to calculate this for you!!
    Last edited by valerb; 7th July 2018 at 21:59.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!