Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Today looks to be a good day to buy silver. - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Today looks to be a good day to buy silver.

In plain language, what your admitting to is, this $727 number is just as crazy as your $3,100 per ounce Silver. Something none of us will ever be able to cash in on. Oh yes they can as long as everything logical becomes illogical, is that your reasoning. Sounds like you should be paid by some bullion dealer that needs his own bat shi!t crazy SilverSeller.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Exclamation Psycho nation

Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post
    In plain language, what your admitting to is, this $727 number is just as crazy as your $3,100 per ounce Silver. Something none of us will ever be able to cash in on. Oh yes they can as long as everything logical becomes illogical, is that your reasoning. Sounds like you should be paid by some bullion dealer that needs his own bat shi!t crazy SilverSeller.
    Not as crazy as thinking this price action is normal, something that many millions of Merkins do every day.

It seems that they've gotten those digital controls just about tweaked where they want them to be.

As long as your fake Hebrew kabbal continues to run America (into the ground),
    and only Israel could have pulled off the 911 hoax against the goyim,
    or their latest operation earlier this month in Las Vegas,
    the precious metals "markets" will continue to perform as they have.
    And that 62 cents down move is taking a little bit longer than a week.

I must thank Max Keiser for his phrase. the perfect description for this cuntry.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post
    Not as crazy as thinking this price action is normal, something that many millions of Merkins do every day.

As long as your fake Hebrew kabbal continues to run America (into the ground),
    and only Israel could have pulled off the 911 hoax against the goyim,
    or their latest operation earlier this month in Las Vegas,
    the precious metals "markets" will continue to perform as they have.
    And that 62 cents down move is taking a little bit longer than a week.

Sounds like my favorite internet terrorist is on the war path again.

Damn brilliant Jews, maybe not as brilliant as I've been giving them credit.

They have been able to master mind the operation "kill all of my brother Muslims" and yet they are only mildly successful here in the U.S. according to your theory.

What's your theory on that front, the Muslims are just a bunch of backward idiots easily swayed into action to do whatever anyone wants???

So are the Jews some brilliant bastards or not or just easy prey in the middle east for them to prey upon.

OK, I can understand why they want to kill off all the Muslims, they need more room for settlement expansion, but why do they want to kill us here in the U.S.???

Are you just making this stuff up to maybe get people in the U.S. mad at the JEWS for some ulterior motive??

That's insane, you've already told us the Jews are masterminding the Muslims slaughter fest and we know the Muslims are always behind every terrorist attack, right!!!

That means the JEWS can only be our friends and doing Gods good work, so how can they also be our enemy???

But your probably right that Silver will go down that 62 this week or next or the week after or next month or sometime next year as it's always in this up and down movement, damn JEWS...
    Last edited by valerb; 5th November 2017 at 10:20.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Unhappy Aren't you a bit insulted that the Fed chairman must be an Ashkenazi tribal member?

Sounds like my favorite internet terrorist is on the war path again.

Damn brilliant Jews, maybe not as brilliant as I've been giving them credit.

They have been able to master mind the operation "kill all of my brother Muslims" and yet they are only mildly successful here in the U.S. according to your theory.

What's your theory on that front, the Muslims are just a bunch of backward idiots easily swayed into action to do whatever anyone wants???

So are the Jews some brilliant bastards or not or just easy prey in the middle east for them to prey upon.

OK, I can understand why they want to kill off all the Muslims, they need more room for settlement expansion, but why do they want to kill us here in the U.S.???

Are you just making this stuff up to maybe get people in the U.S. mad at the JEWS for some ulterior motive??

That's insane, you've already told us the Jews are masterminding the Muslims slaughter fest and we know the Muslims are always behind every terrorist attack, right!!!

That means the JEWS can only be our friends and doing Gods good work, so how can they also be our enemy???

But your probably right that Silver will go down that 62 this week or next or the week after or next month or sometime next year as it's always in this up and down movement, damn JEWS...
    Just because you believe in J**s (and love their Whiteous supremacy doctrine),
    it doesn't mean that I can intellectually respond to your crazy conjectures about that fake Hebrew kabbal.
    As long as you continue using that insane and insulting and soon to be obsolete nomenclature about the nest of pedophiles,
    I find it impossible to directly respond as I can't take you seriously.

We real Americans know that jew is a verb.
    It appears according to the tribe's Talmud, and other "holy" books, that many of them exist to jew others.
    In fact, America has been getting jewed for about 104 years now.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone

Just because you believe in J**s (and love their Whiteous supremacy doctrine),
    it doesn't mean that I can intellectually respond to your crazy conjectures about that fake Hebrew kabbal.
    As long as you continue using that insane and insulting and soon to be obsolete nomenclature about the nest of pedophiles,
    I find it impossible to directly respond as I can't take you seriously.

We real Americans know that jew is a verb.
    It appears according to the tribe's Talmud, and other "holy" books, that many of them exist to jew others.
    In fact, America has been getting jewed for about 104 years now.

What your really asking is, am I not insulted that a JEW might be doing anything... Ummm, not offended at all, they don't bother me, why should they, JEWS are like Catholics or Episcopalians or rational Muslims that are not bat sh!t crazy. Oh sorry that's you isn't it, the bat sh!t crazy side...

Question Benedict V. Arnold?

What your really asking is, am I not insulted that a JEW might be doing anything... Ummm, not offended at all, they don't bother me, why should they, JEWS are like Catholics or Episcopalians or rational Muslims that are not bat sh!t crazy. Oh sorry that's you isn't it, the bat sh!t crazy side...
    What I asked was very simple just for you.
    You quoted everything but my question,

Aren't you a bit insulted that the Fed chairman must be an Ashkenazi tribal member?
    that you cowardly avoided answering.

You obviously have no civic consciousness, and are the sort of enemy collaborating American that we should not permit to live here.

What I asked was very simple just for you.
    You quoted everything but my question,

that you cowardly avoided answering.

You obviously have no civic consciousness, and are the sort of enemy collaborating American that we should not permit to live here.

What you really mean is I shouldn't be allowed to live in any Muslim country, well this isn't a Muslim country and we don't consider Jews enemies of the state.

You really need to move back to the middle east where you can find piece of mind and enjoy your hatred of Jews with some other Muslims of like minded character.

Just be careful where you relocate to as not all Muslims hate Jews in spite of what seems to be the standard daily chant coming out of terrorist mouths.

You can try to train someone to hate Jews, but you can't make them. Sorry, that's just the way people are, no matter how twisted your mind is.

You should probably stick to your new 280 character sites designed for your followers while you still can and dig yourself even deeper in the hole that much faster with those monitoring you traitorous activities. I see the light at the end of the your tunnel coming at you, don't waste your time, it's precious.

Last edited by valerb; 8th November 2017 at 14:44.