Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Today looks to be a good day to buy silver. - Page 13
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast

Thread: Today looks to be a good day to buy silver.

Thumbs up This is an EXCELLENT DAY TO BUY silver.

Massive GOLD & SILVER Sell Off In 2018

Obvious truth to those who are using their brains.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

How funny is this, some fool talking about the idiots that took out a second mortgage on their house to buy BitCoins near it's top and now it's only worth a third of it's value.

Holy crap doesn't this retard Silverheartbone has put on display seem to know anything about the poor bastards that did the exact same thing to buy Silver when it was nearing it's top and has only been worth a third of that value for several years???

Since he hasn't been on the Boob tube in awhile he felt it was time to update everyone that the world was standing still in the Gold and Silver market and the powers that be are still in control of everything.

Humm, definitely something Silverheartbone would try peddling out here without giving it one thought, why, because be acts and never thinks about what he's doing.

He thinks the world runs on Tinker Toy Batteries that never run out of power!!!
    Last edited by valerb; 7th July 2018 at 08:42.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Thumbs up A mini bank.

Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post
    Buying silver in 2018 is a GREAT idea - Unboxing 850+ oz of silver!

That's a lot of fine silver and it likely contains mostly high priced haggage.
    I estimate it's well over a $20,000 group order, and with their premiums and VAT it might even be over $30,000.
    However once the spot price corrects, that should be a happy group of stackers.
    Was buying these premium silver coins a bad idea?

With that amount of haggage, I'd say YES, unless I lived in the UK.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone

Pastor Who???

How funny is this, some fool talking about the idiots that took out a second mortgage on their house to buy BitCoins near it's top and now it's only worth a third of it's value.

Holy crap doesn't this retard Silverheartbone has put on display seem to know anything about the poor bastards that did the exact same thing to buy Silver when it was nearing it's top and has only been worth a third of that value for several years???

Since he hasn't been on the Boob tube in awhile he felt it was time to update everyone that the world was standing still in the Gold and Silver market and the powers that be are still in control of everything.

Humm, definitely something Silverheartbone would try peddling out here without giving it one thought, why, because be acts and never thinks about what he's doing.

He thinks the world runs on Tinker Toy Batteries that never run out of power!!!

Speaking of Tinker Toy Batteries, we are still waiting for your ADULT math skill to show us how many of those Tinker Toy Batteries you are really going to need since we of the Pointy Head crowd do not possess the necessary skills above adding and subtracting to calculate this for you!!
    Last edited by valerb; 7th July 2018 at 22:59.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Thumbs up beautiful and expensive foreign silver coins

Although I already spent my monthly silver allotment earlier this month,
    I felt compelled to take a bit of my meager savings and buy some more silver here at the bottom.

After continued regret over not getting one last year, I finally splurged on the African rooster coin.
    RWANDA

I also picked up one of these coins with the eagle and snake on the tail side,
    MEXICO

and five of these,
    CHINA

All for less than 200 Federal Reserve Notes. The US Dollar still has a lot of value!

I guess it's time to post this one again as the spot price seems to be nearing the $15.00 range at $15.25 in August and not late spring, plus the spot price is no longer in the $17 or $16 range let alone nearing the $20 range as someone has predicted earlier this year, which does coincide with his statement that the Banksters control the spot price and he can't predict anything. A few months ago he claimed the bankers wanted the spot price to remain in the $17 range, but that proved to be false, so why is it the spot price keeps jumping up and down and no where near $3,100 an ounce let alone $31.00 or even $21.00 for that matter???

Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post
    You are so full of BS it isn't even funny with your double speak from one message to the next. lets see what you really had to say about this prediction of yours.

The above is your latest trying to backtrack on your original statement which is below which both include your standard double talk to protect any and all prediction
    by claiming the bad bankers can do what they want at any time making your predictions null and void because of their actions and not your predictions gone awry.

Lets see where some of these inconsistencies come into play between the two that you can't own up to

your league can manipulate silver's price at any time, in any way "WHY WOULD YOU EVER BELIEVE YOU CAN PREDICT ANYTHING WHEN THEY CONTROL THE PRICE"
    Looks to me like $17 is just about where the banksters need the silver price to hang and hang.....IF THE FIX IS IN HOW IS IT GOING TO $20 THEN ABOVE THIS YEAR

to repeat for you, based on my knowledge I guessed $14.9x for a brief moment as the low spot price this year Hummm, low price for the year now
    and I'm hoping a fractal similarity pattern will continue. i.e., early this Spring down close to $15 Oh look it was early this spring originally, Hummm

one can buy silver today at $16.53 spot to get while the getting's good, or one could try to time the actual bottom price, usually a bad move It's a terrible move to make now
    fractal similarity pattern will continue. i.e., early this Spring down close to $15 (I will try to buy then) Humm, but you were showing your willingness to try and catch that low originally

I'm not a predictor of anything, I don't recommend anyone buy things based on my opinions
    one can buy silver today at $16.53 spot to get while the getting's good or one could try to time the actual bottom price, usually a bad moveSounds like a prediction and recommendation to me
    I guessed $14.9x for a brief moment as the low spot price this year, with no mention of the price ever going above $16.53
    early this Spring down close to $15 (I will try to buy then), then back into the $20s for a minimum 33% gain. sure seems to me you have gone into the prediction business here
    David Morgan said at around $25 for silver and $1550 for gold, then the public's (herd) interest will awaken Now your using David to support yourself and his prediction

Things don't plunge up as in they can only plunge down, is that what your concept is, well as a verb it also means to push or thrust and there is nothing that says it means down or up just pushing or thrusting, so it can be used either way if one chooses to use it that way
    down close to $15 (I will try to buy then), then back into the $20s for a minimumTHAT'S A PRETTY GOOD PLUNGE UP TO START
    David Morgan said at around $25 for silverTHEN DAVID TAKES IT EVEN FURTHER FROM THERE, IS THIS NOT A PLUGE UP FROM $15

In addition today's premiums are very low. This gives them room to likely increase when the spot drops, which would likely negate any lower spot price from here.

This last one above is one of my all time favorites from dealers and poor fellow stackers who have fallen for this line of BS and you of all people know very well it is nothing but BS.

So if the spot price is at $17 and heading to a potential of $15, why would you of all people try and catch a hot potato at $15 which you said you would in the above when you know SD Bullion is going to add another $2.00 to his already low 39 per ounce for a brand new one ounce round, taking that cost to $2.39 each. That would make you a self confessed idiot. However for anyone that has paid any attention to SD Bullions prices for ASE's over the past year, they would know they keep their premium price at around $2.29 to a high of $2.49 each no matter what the spot price is. Wouldn't that make their generic Silver round a worthless buy compared to buying ASE's for the same price? But anyone can go back in time looking at the prices posted for SD Bullion over the past two years as they are still listed on this forum and change several times a week. So it wouldn't be hard to find many different spot price points to see if your theory is correct which it is as bogus as most of everything you post on this forum. You even catch yourself in that lie in the two posting above stating two different things.

You wouldn't do that to prove yourself wrong when your too lazy to do your own work to prove yourself right so I looked up the info for you.

April 18th 2017 spot price hit $18.42 SD Bullion was selling a Buffalo round for 55 over spot

May 9th 2017 spot price hit $16.22 SD Bullion was selling the same Buffalo round for 59 over spot

July 10th 2017 spot price hit $15.22 SD Bullion was still selling the same Buffalo round for 59 over spot

Granted they did show a 4 premium increase after a $2.20 drop in the spot price, but it didn't drop anymore with the additional dollar decline in July.

So that was a $3.20 drop in the spot price with a 4 premium increase of their Buffalo round versus the $3.20 increase in premium you are suggesting might very well take place if we wait for a lower spot price negating the benefits of a lower spot price and more Silver for our dollars!!!!

As I keep saying
    SHAME ON YOU, SHAME SHAME SHAME
    Last edited by valerb; 2nd August 2018 at 23:50.

Angry Vale's league of genocidal maniacs is killing America.

I guess it's time to post this one again as the spot price seems to be nearing the $15.00 range at $15.25 in August and not late spring, plus the spot price is no longer in the $17 or $16 range let alone nearing the $20 range as someone has predicted earlier this year, which does coincide with his statement that the Banksters control the spot price and he can't predict anything. A few months ago he claimed the bankers wanted the spot price to remain in the $17 range, but that proved to be false, so why is it the spot price keeps jumping up and down and no where near $3,100 an ounce let alone $31.00 or even $21.00 for that matter???
    SHAME ON YOU VALE, SHAME SHAME SHAME for trying to blame me for your league's crimes.
    I never believed for a single minute that Q was a real patriot, or there were any substantial forces that could actually flush the swamp.

If real American patriots can ever manage to squash your evil kabbal of fake Hebrew pedophiles and queer's grip on America,
    then we'll see real market action based on fundamentals.

Until then, until the cash runs out, it will remain a good time to buy silver

SHAME ON YOU VALE, SHAME SHAME SHAME for trying to blame me for your league's crimes.
    I never believed for a single minute that Q was a real patriot, or there were any substantial forces that could actually flush the swamp.

If real American patriots can ever manage to squash your evil kabbal of fake Hebrew pedophiles and queer's grip on America,
    then we'll see real market action based on fundamentals.

Until then, until the cash runs out, it will remain a good time to buy silver

That's special, I don't blame anyone for fixing the market that's your thing.

I just blame you for trying to convince people the market is going to rise when you have no idea that it will happen in the next ten years let alone anytime soon.

And be careful for what you wish, squashing the queer's could very well mean a six story drop off the nearest minaret by your brothers.

Thumbs down kabbal war crimes

That's special, I don't blame anyone for fixing the market that's your thing.

I just blame you for trying to convince people the market is going to rise when you have no idea that it will happen in the next ten years let alone anytime soon.

And be careful for what you wish, squashing the queer's could very well mean a six story drop off the nearest minaret by your brothers.
    DEW Lasers Confirmed Again. House Chopped in Half, WTF !?!

Although I'm not a member of any religion,
    I'd much rather be allies with the Christians and Muslims,
    than your kabbal of evil queer people that are conducting an omnicide of the entire planet,
    while covering it up with their control of whorprit media.

Fukushima: Genocide & Ecocide on Rense w/ Dana Durnford & Yoshi

If only you were to stay on topic Vale and stop bringing up those religious references,
    but I know that is asking too much from you.
    So I'll continue to reply in a suitable fashion to counteract your ugly league propaganda.

DEW Lasers Confirmed Again. House Chopped in Half, WTF !?!

Although I'm not a member of any religion,
    I'd much rather be allies with the Christians and Muslims,
    than your kabbal of evil queer people that are conducting an omnicide of the entire planet,
    while covering it up with their control of whorprit media.

Fukushima: Genocide & Ecocide on Rense w/ Dana Durnford & Yoshi

If only you were to stay on topic Vale and stop bringing up those religious references,
    but I know that is asking too much from you.
    So I'll continue to reply in a suitable fashion to counteract your ugly league propaganda.
    Now Bone no one believes that bit about your not being religious when we all know about your activiy as an internet terroist and it's not for any Methodist church!!!!