Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Today looks to be a good day to buy silver. - Page 9
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Today looks to be a good day to buy silver.

Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post
    Another delusional rant old man?
    I forget what they call your psychological condition... oh yeah projection.
    It's not my fault that your fake Hebrew kabbal friends continue to manipulate and suppress the PM prices.
    Unlike your league buddies, I do not and I CAN NOT "play with other peoples money".

I suppose it is too much to ask that an old asshole like you stay on topic,
    so we can abstain from the personal assessments?
    It was on topic just because you choose to ignore what you don't like.

Now Capital one can't make anyone take out one of their credit cards and they can't make anyone not use it to their advantage if they do by paying off the balance on a monthly basis.

Capital one is still making a small fee for allowing g that person to use their card after sharing 2% of all their charges with the customer.

If the customer elects to use that credit card and make monthly payments on the balance owed. Is that the bank manipulating the customer or the customer making his own choice to go into debt for one reason or another?

Likewise if you buy one of Golden State Mints speciality rounds at $3 over spot as your suggesting and then try to pawn them off to people who don't know any better on Craigs list for nearly double your purchase price and then jack the price up by $5 on each suscessive one after that until no one will buy them at ever higher prices. Are you not doing the same thing to people, screwing them until even the most illerterate to Silver's value won't buy your product because of common sense?

And to defend your actions, you call it capitalism when you do it and theft and manipulation by everyone else. A while back you had this theory you'd pull this same type of scam on Ebay with some of your other schemes and realization finally set in that you have to out do someone else out there so now your looking for new territory to work your magjc.

A word to the wise, no one advertises they are setting out to shaft the public and then tell others about it, ask Jamie
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Default Vale you are still stuck on stupid and need assistance in extraction. Good luck.

Another delusional rant old man?
    Projection is a bad habit that won't die easily.

Again, it's not my fault that your kabbal buddies continue to manipulate and suppress the PM prices.

Again, unlike your league buddies, I do not and I CAN NOT "play with other peoples money".

Repetition of information is supposed to help you to retain it.

I see that it is too much to ask that an old asshole like you stay on topic,
    so we can abstain from the personal assessments. Maybe next life.

And despite your objections old man, IT IS STILL A GREAT DAY TO BE BUYING SILVER!
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

To recommend people to buy based on someone's theory that the spot price is going to $25 this year and then the publics interest will awaken, nice to play with other peoples money that you
    don't have to worry about. And what exactly do you call it when you make these kinds of predictions if someone actually believes you and buys based on what you say or openly support by stating so? Haven't you felt enough personal financial pain over the past decade to know better than to recommend others do something based on "your" opinion that might put them in the same boat you've had to sail in.

How many people have gone bankrupt because they took loans out against credit cards to buy Silver listening to all this Hi Ho Silvers going to the moon crap next month or within a couple months.
    How many have lost their families because they sunk everything they had into silver against their spouses wishes and then saw it become worth far less for years on end?
    And you say your not playing with peoples money or lives when you do the things you do or recommend if someone believe what your selling.
    It's one thing to recommend one type of Silver over another or one Mint over another or one dealer over another but when you try to convince someone to actually buy something
    you are playing with their money and potentially their lives.

Your just like all these story tellers, it's going to be good, it's going to be great, it's going to the moon just wait and see.
    The double standards everyone uses is so ridiculous it's not even funny. Here are the thousands of "reasons why" Silver is your way to riches or to protect your savings.
    And then all we hear about in a constant stream of how the conspiracy is capping the price of Silver that should be half way to the moon if it wasn't for the manipulation that no one can stop.
    That's all we hear about is the manipulation year after year and how it's going to be run over because of this "happening" or that "happening" and they are always "happening" very soon and yet it "never happens". Followed in the next article about some new run on Silver somewhere in the world by someone other than Americans in China, India, Turkey and now the Russian Ruble threat of threats. Of course that will only last until it wears off and a new scheme is thought of to lure some new investors to believe in it with this never ending supply of new people reading hype one place or another.

Apparently you really haven't learned anything yet in all these years. No matter how many people want to buy retail Silver it won't make a bit of difference on the spot price as our market is a piss ant portion of the Silver market in total. They simply can't produce enough retail Silver to ever make a difference, there just isn't enough manufacturing capacity to accomplish that.
    The only people that truly benefit from a rush to retail Silver is the dealer selling Silver at ever higher premiums as the demand out strips the supply and they would have it no other way,
    it's their wet dream come true, not ours. Who could ever blame them for not wanting to charge a $10 premium for an ASE they just paid a $2 premium for. You apparently agree with them now since you've taken to try and sell a couple dollars worth of 90% coins in a Black velvet bag for a huge markup and call it a treasure for their family members to cherish forever.

Your no different than the bankers you so despise, the only difference between you and them is that you can't screw someone out of the same kind of money they can, but you think it's OK to do it,
    since your only doing it on a small scale and they will love you for it because they won't know any better. Isn't that the same concept banks use with credit cards and any other form of credit???

SHAME ON YOU - SHAME - SHAME - SHAME

PS your only a few years younger than I am and I've already made it to this point, you'll be lucky if you can, let alone out live me.

One thing good about being old, your not dead like so many of your friends and relatives of the same age. I'd rather be 25 again, but I'm still glad to be alive versus the alternative.
    Last edited by valerb; 23rd March 2018 at 10:57.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Default bad troll

OK. Now back to the reason for the thread.

Who doesn't like to buy at depressed prices?

TODAY IS YET ANOTHER A GREAT DAY TO BE BUYING SILVER!

Perhaps one of the few remaining.

LIMITED DOWNSIDE HUGE UPSIDE POTENTIAL.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone

That's a strange statement to make after predicting Silver is going to plunge down, how much in the very near term???

So exactly why would anyone want to buy today versus taking advantage of this better buying opportunity lurking right around the corner by following your other advanced knowledge of Silverdom???

Cool Unlike most any Professor of Economics, my logic is sound.

Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post
    That's a strange statement to make after predicting Silver is going to plunge down, how much in the very near term???

So exactly why would anyone want to buy today versus taking advantage of this better buying opportunity lurking right around the corner by following your other advanced knowledge of Silverdom???
    One, I don't think I possess any advanced knowledge for regular people,
    it just seems that way for the special ones like you.

Two, stop being redundant. Things don't plunge up.

Three, your league can manipulate silver's price at any time, in any way.

Four, to repeat for you, based on my knowledge I guessed $14.9x for a brief moment as the low spot price this year.

Finally, one can buy silver today at $16.53 spot to get while the getting's good,

or one could try to time the actual bottom price, usually a bad move.
    In addition today's premiums are very low.
    This gives them room to likely increase when the spot drops,
    which would likely negate any lower spot price from here.

Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post
    One, I don't think I possess any advanced knowledge for regular people,
    it just seems that way for the special ones like you.

Two, stop being redundant. Things don't plunge up.

Three, your league can manipulate silver's price at any time, in any way.

Four, to repeat for you, based on my knowledge I guessed $14.9x for a brief moment as the low spot price this year.

Finally, one can buy silver today at $16.53 spot to get while the getting's good,
    or one could try to time the actual bottom price, usually a bad move.

In addition today's premiums are very low.
    This gives them room to likely increase when the spot drops,
    which would likely negate any lower spot price from here.

Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone
    I'm not a predictor of anything, I don't recommend anyone buy things based on my opinions.

You are so full of BS it isn't even funny with your double speak from one message to the next. lets see what you really had to say about this prediction of yours.

The above is your latest trying to backtrack on your original statement which is below which both include your standard double talk to protect any and all prediction
    by claiming the bad bankers can do what they want at any time making your predictions null and void because of their actions and not your predictions gone awry.

Quote Originally Posted by Silverbone
    I would use a stronger word than potentially, but then I'm not a financial advisor.

"looking at historical silver price data can also potentially help investors identify areas of support that could be solid buying opportunities. If silver has dipped down to $15 per ounce
    on numerous occasions but not gone lower, then buying interest may be strong at that level and it could potentially represent a good value for long-term buyers."

Looks to me like $17 is just about where the banksters need the silver price to hang and hang.....

Looking back two years, I believe that the manipulated price action looks very similar to today, and I'm hoping a
    fractal similarity pattern will continue. i.e.,
    early this Spring down close to $15 (I will try to buy then), then back into the $20s for a minimum 33% gain.

David Morgan said at around $25 for silver and $1550 for gold, then the public's (herd) interest will awaken.

Lets see where some of these inconsistencies come into play between the two that you can't own up to

your league can manipulate silver's price at any time, in any way "WHY WOULD YOU EVER BELIEVE YOU CAN PREDICT ANYTHING WHEN THEY CONTROL THE PRICE"
    Looks to me like $17 is just about where the banksters need the silver price to hang and hang.....IF THE FIX IS IN HOW IS IT GOING TO $20 THEN ABOVE THIS YEAR

to repeat for you, based on my knowledge I guessed $14.9x for a brief moment as the low spot price this year Hummm, low price for the year now
    and I'm hoping a fractal similarity pattern will continue. i.e., early this Spring down close to $15 Oh look it was early this spring originally, Hummm

one can buy silver today at $16.53 spot to get while the getting's good, or one could try to time the actual bottom price, usually a bad move It's a terrible move to make now
    fractal similarity pattern will continue. i.e., early this Spring down close to $15 (I will try to buy then) Humm, but you were showing your willingness to try and catch that low originally

I'm not a predictor of anything, I don't recommend anyone buy things based on my opinions
    one can buy silver today at $16.53 spot to get while the getting's good or one could try to time the actual bottom price, usually a bad moveSounds like a prediction and recommendation to me
    I guessed $14.9x for a brief moment as the low spot price this year, with no mention of the price ever going above $16.53
    early this Spring down close to $15 (I will try to buy then), then back into the $20s for a minimum 33% gain. sure seems to me you have gone into the prediction business here
    David Morgan said at around $25 for silver and $1550 for gold, then the public's (herd) interest will awaken Now your using David to support yourself and his prediction

Things don't plunge up as in they can only plunge down, is that what your concept is, well as a verb it also means to push or thrust and there is nothing that says it means down or up just pushing or thrusting, so it can be used either way if one chooses to use it that way
    down close to $15 (I will try to buy then), then back into the $20s for a minimumTHAT'S A PRETTY GOOD PLUNGE UP TO START
    David Morgan said at around $25 for silverTHEN DAVID TAKES IT EVEN FURTHER FROM THERE, IS THIS NOT A PLUGE UP FROM $15

In addition today's premiums are very low. This gives them room to likely increase when the spot drops, which would likely negate any lower spot price from here.

This last one above is one of my all time favorites from dealers and poor fellow stackers who have fallen for this line of BS and you of all people know very well it is nothing but BS.

So if the spot price is at $17 and heading to a potential of $15, why would you of all people try and catch a hot potato at $15 which you said you would in the above when you know SD Bullion is going to add another $2.00 to his already low 39 per ounce for a brand new one ounce round, taking that cost to $2.39 each. That would make you a self confessed idiot. However for anyone that has paid any attention to SD Bullions prices for ASE's over the past year, they would know they keep their premium price at around $2.29 to a high of $2.49 each no matter what the spot price is. Wouldn't that make their generic Silver round a worthless buy compared to buying ASE's for the same price? But anyone can go back in time looking at the prices posted for SD Bullion over the past two years as they are still listed on this forum and change several times a week. So it wouldn't be hard to find many different spot price points to see if your theory is correct which it is as bogus as most of everything you post on this forum. You even catch yourself in that lie in the two posting above stating two different things.

You wouldn't do that to prove yourself wrong when your too lazy to do your own work to prove yourself right so I looked up the info for you.

April 18th 2017 spot price hit $18.42 SD Bullion was selling a Buffalo round for 55 over spot

May 9th 2017 spot price hit $16.22 SD Bullion was selling the same Buffalo round for 59 over spot

July 10th 2017 spot price hit $15.22 SD Bullion was still selling the same Buffalo round for 59 over spot

Granted they did show a 4 premium increase after a $2.20 drop in the spot price, but it didn't drop anymore with the additional dollar decline in July.

So that was a $3.20 drop in the spot price with a 4 premium increase of their Buffalo round versus the $3.20 increase in premium you are suggesting might very well take place if we wait for a lower spot price negating the benefits of a lower spot price and more Silver for our dollars!!!!

As I keep saying
    SHAME ON YOU, SHAME SHAME SHAME
    Last edited by valerb; 25th March 2018 at 15:58.

Question same old?

That guy sure has some bold predictions, question is, will any of them ever come true.
    Last edited by valerb; 28th March 2018 at 10:48.

Question decision

Which seems to you like a better form of silver to hold?
    5 ounce ATB? ~ $105
    5 ounce rounds/bars ~ $90

https://sdbullion.com/silver/america...l-silver-coins
    https://www.goldenstatemint.com/5-oz...r-rounds-bars/

Why?