Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Today looks to be a good day to buy silver. - Page 3
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Today looks to be a good day to buy silver.

Arrow We all buy junk silver to eventually trade it for something. I say cleaner is better.

Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post
    U.S. Dimes are 2.50 grams and U.S. Quarters are 6.25 grams
    Four dimes weigh 10 grams, and 4 quarters weigh 25 grams.
    4 dimes + 4 quarters ($1.40 in face value) = 35 grams of coin silver in 8 pieces.
    35 grams of 90% coin silver contains 31.5 grams of pure silver. (35g x 0.90 = 31.5g)

1 troy ounce= 31.1g

Some slight wearing of the coins is factored into these calculations.
    Consider the original 31.5 grams of silver contained in the $1.40 face of constitutional coins,
    as slightly reduced by a percent or two to be equal to a troy ounce.
    That $1.40 face in constitutional silver would be fair if selling or trading the ounce for anything other than an ounce of fine (.999+).

If one were trading the coin silver for a single ounce of fine silver, such as a round or an American Eagle,
    then it would be a more equitable trade for $1.35 in constitutional silver (30.375g)
    simply because one will be getting more pieces in a recognizable standard fractional form in exchange for a single chunk.

be aware of slugs

Over the years I've received a few post '64 slugs in purchased rolls of silver dimes from reputable dealers, simply because the edges were obscured.
    By cleaning all junk Roosevelt dimes and Washington quarters, the possibility of mistaking slugs for precious is minimized.
    The only remaining slug coins that could be mistaken for 90% silver are the post 64 Kennedy halves, especially the 40% 1965-70 issues.
    But due to their size and newness, I've never seen one of those mistaken for coin silver.
    Last edited by silverheartbone; 18th June 2017 at 10:43.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

That $1.40 face in constitutional silver would be fair if selling or trading the ounce for anything other than an ounce of fine (.999+).

If one were trading the coin silver for an ounce of fine silver, such as a round or an American Eagle,
    then it would be more a more equitable trade for $1.35 in constitutional silver (30.375g)
    simply because one will be getting more pieces in a recognizable standard fractional form in exchange for a single chunk.

That's some kind of logic, but why would anyone want to buy 90%, when they can buy 40% and get so many more recognizable standard fractional pieces?

After all, 40% coins are just as recognizable as 90% coins and you pay less for the same amount of Silver, plus you get all those extra shiny coins!!!

Wouldn't that be a much better offer with that black velvet bag stuffed full of shiny 40%!!!

Hey, if anyone is dumb enough to pay $7 over the spot price for a few 90% coins, they wouldn't know any better getting sucker punched for some 40% coins once you add it all up for them on your 3x5 card.

We'll make a good little Jew boy out of you yet. You've got the right attitude with the screwing, you just need to polish up your act...
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post

That's some kind of logic, but why would anyone want to buy 90%, when they can buy 40% and get so many more recognizable standard fractional pieces?

After all, 40% coins are just as recognizable as 90% coins and you pay less for the same amount of Silver, plus you get all those extra shiny coins!!!

Wouldn't that be a much better offer with that black velvet bag stuffed full of shiny 40%!!!

Hey, if anyone is dumb enough to pay $7 over the spot price for a few 90% coins, they wouldn't know any better getting sucker punched for some 40% coins once you add it all up for them on your 3x5 card.

We'll make a good little Jew boy out of you yet. You've got the right attitude with the screwing, you just need to polish up your act...
    Although tempted, you'll never get me to convert to the dark side.
    Your tribe is piling up some seriously bad karma

90% Silver Coin Lot 1964 Kennedy Half Dollar, Washington Quarter & 5 Mercury Dimes. All with Good Details

Price: $31.77 & FREE Shipping. Only 9 left in stock - order soon.

$1.25 face is about an avoirdupois ounce.
    Ouch. Triple price.
    If this wasn't one of your tribe's operations, it would not be permitted to operate.
    And that's a fact jack.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone

If this wasn't one of your tribe's operations, it would not be permitted to operate.
    And that's a fact jack.

And yet here you are posting another one of your ads for ***Phanatic Sports Memorabilia*** as if it's someone else's page because you know you can't post it as your own.

And who are you trying to kid about not being a full blooded Jew when it comes to screwing someone. You've got this number down pat.
    Last edited by valerb; 18th June 2017 at 11:40.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Cool Either way, up or down, I'm hoping for a big move in silver this week.

The recent silver "market" activity has been so boringly predictable.

Easy answer silly, it's because 90% is the most common form of silver there is.

If the mint had the foresight to issue 45% silver coins instead of their 40% oddities, then I might be more inclined to agree a little with your silly little proposal,
    For sure, some would agree with you that more coins of silver are better than fewer.
    Additionally they'd make excellent poker chips.

I don't have any junk Washington quarters I must correct that, so I can make some little gift pouches.

Easy answer silly, it's because 90% is the most common form of silver there is.

If the mint had the foresight to issue 45% silver coins instead of their 40% oddities, then I might be more inclined to agree a little with your silly little proposal,
    For sure, some would agree with you that more coins of silver are better than fewer.
    Additionally they'd make excellent poker chips.

That's an interesting but twisted thought process. If you can fool someone into paying obscene premiums for junk Silver, do you honestly believe they know the difference between 90% and 40% as long as the total Silver adds up???

Especially if its coming in a little black velvet bag. Don't be so damn lazy, all that information will fit on the same 3x5 card.

If you want to be a successful Jew, you need to spend some time in Manhattan, where you can learn from the best not in the ghetto of St. Louis...

Those mom and pop shops are nothing to learn from, New York is the place to be. There you can find some of the best Jew training grounds this side of Tel Aviv.

Lightbulb A few people are realizing how valuable silver is and are snagging some hot deals!

Vale, now this is something that you might actually know a little something about, so I feel that it makes some sense to ask your opinion.
    Which of these four silver coin products from Phanatic Sports Memorabilia is the best deal?

Silver Dollar USA Old Original Pre 1921 Morgan Dollar they just sold out of these this hour
    Various Mint Marks Walking Liberty Half Dollar XF/VF 90% Silver
    1919 -1930 U.S. Standing Liberty Silver Quarter Dollar, Circulated Condition
    1916 - 1945 90% Silver Mercury Dimes Circulated

You'd only need to buy 4 dimes to qualify for the free shipping!!!

I like reading the buyer's comments, especially those for the first and last offers.

What I do know is your not suppose to be selling your products on this forum, but hey, no one is monitoring it anyway, so I guess it's wide open to do as you please.

I'm not a speculator in the stock market, but I'd damn sure put my money out there long before I'd ever pay sky high premiums for US coins hoping to break even someday and ultimately make a profit in the future. Since I won't even buy 90% at low premiums, I sure wouldn't get sucked into buying this stuff. But then I don't tell people not to invest on the COMEX or the general stock market or not to play with Shares of an ETF. These are all realistic investment options. I just recommend staying away from anything that is a dealer rip-off like the items your displaying!!! Just as I never list any stock item to invest in, commodity to trade, I would never list any over priced Silver products such as your peddling. But then someone has to do it if you ever hope to suck in more unsuspecting buyers.

I believe buying 90% coins when on sale is a realistic option versus buying fractional Silver rounds or bars at the premiums they have been charging, with the Westminster Mint 1/4 ounce round being the exception to that rule, as long as they keep up that 24 premium.

It's pretty clear there is a distinct difference between stacking Silver and being a coin collector. Of course dealers love to convince everyone that buying these extremely overpriced items is a good stacking option. It's good for "you" the dealer and then it becomes your problem as the buyer to recover your investment in the future.
    Last edited by valerb; 19th June 2017 at 05:19.

What I do know is your not suppose to be selling your products on this forum, but hey, no one is monitoring it anyway, so I guess it's wide open to do as you please.

I'm not a speculator in the stock market, but I'd damn sure put my money out there long before I'd ever pay sky high premiums for US coins hoping to break even someday and ultimately make a profit in the future. Since I won't even buy 90% at low premiums, I sure wouldn't get sucked into buying this stuff. But then I don't tell people not to invest on the COMEX or the general stock market or not to play with Shares of an ETF. These are all realistic investment options. I just recommend staying away from anything that is a dealer rip-off like the items your displaying!!! Just as I never list any stock item to invest in, commodity to trade, I would never list any over priced Silver products such as your peddling. But then someone has to do it if you ever hope to suck in more unsuspecting buyers.

I believe buying 90% coins when on sale is a realistic option versus buying fractional Silver rounds or bars at the premiums they have been charging, with the Westminster Mint 1/4 ounce round being the exception to that rule, as long as they keep up that 24 premium.

It's pretty clear there is a distinct difference between stacking Silver and being a coin collector. Of course dealers love to convince everyone that buying these extremely overpriced items is a good stacking option. It's good for "you" the dealer and then it becomes your problem as the buyer to recover your investment in the future.
    About your unneeded, unnecessary, and quite stupid unsolicited opinion Vale, when I have some product for sale, I'll post them in the appropriate section of the forum.

As you can clearly see, whenever I ask your opinion on an on topic matter, you clearly are unwilling or unable to comply.
    In my opinion, the best deal is the Various Mint Marks Walking Liberty Half Dollar XF/VF 90% Silver product,
    although at $14.49 per coin, they are exactly twice as expensive as the nice ones that I recently purchased.

Much like a century ago, this time seems to be a new age of coin design at the US Mint.
    http://www.coinnews.net/2016/03/15/2...gn-candidates/

That's an odd response since you did ask for my opinion, apparently you seem to be a little disappointed I'm not playing along with your thieving sales pitch, poor baby.

Please do show us where your allowed to sell anything on this forum according to the forum rules...

Short of the fact there doesn't seem to be anyone monitoring any activity now, you are pretty much free to post anything for sale you want and you can probably start to "openly" recruit for ISIS without fear of having your message deleted. No more cryptic messages required, rejoice my terrorist friend rejoice and may your financial theft through this forum be bountiful to help fund your recruiting goals...
    Last edited by valerb; 19th June 2017 at 20:19.