Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Today looks to be a good day to buy silver. - Page 8
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Today looks to be a good day to buy silver.

Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post
    Monsters like you Vale wish fantasy evil onto others, something that usually involves killing.

I only wish that you'll get what any traitor deserves.

Of course since you are a damned atheist, you won't be worrying about your lying ways.

Not being a consumer of whorprit "news" programming, I was unaware that Trump took that act.
    I am not surprised, but he fooled a lot of your people.
    Why do you keep trying to pin one religion after another on me, you know I'm not a believer, but one of a couple billion agnostics that simply believe in right and wrong and none of your crazy made up stories based on twisted facts, ancient history, flying rugs and Voodoo science. Hitler sounded a lot like you, as have many thousands of others trying to get people to turn against their governments and unfortunately it's worked in far too many cases and that keeps the hope alive for new waves of Stalins and Hitlers. So it's simply everyone's duty to point out one of you freaks when you rear your ugly heads on our society.
    Now if there really is a god and he is fully in support of people like Stalins abd Hitler, then you might be right about my after life not looking to hot, pun intended.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Arrow As old as you are you've wasted too many years stuck on stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post
    Why do you keep trying to pin one religion after another on me, you know I'm not a believer, but one of a couple billion agnostics that simply believe in right and wrong and none of your crazy made up stories based on twisted facts, ancient history, flying rugs and Voodoo science. Hitler sounded a lot like you, as have many thousands of others trying to get people to turn against their governments and unfortunately it's worked in far too many cases and that keeps the hope alive for new waves of Stalins and Hitlers. So it's simply everyone's duty to point out one of you freaks when you rear your ugly heads on our society.
    Now if there really is a god and he is fully in support of people like Stalins abd Hitler, then you might be right about my after life not looking to hot, pun intended.
    What a freaking hypocrite liar you are Vale.
    Why do you keep trying to pin Muslim on me you warped son of a *****.

"Now if there really is a god and..."
    You either believe in G😶D (sane) or you don't (atheist), fool you can't have it both ways.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

What a freaking hypocrite liar you are Vale.
    Why do you keep trying to pin Muslim on me you warped son of a *****.

You either believe in G��D (sane) or you don't (atheist), fool you can't have it both ways.

Aw shucks, sounds like I've got you and your prayer beads in a tissy. Did you have your Quran up there with you in that deep dark cavern???

OK, I'll amend my statement: Why do you keep trying to pin one religion after another on me, you know I'm not a believer, but one of a couple billion agnostics and atheist that simply believe in right and wrong and none of your crazy made up stories based on twisted facts from your Quran, ancient history, flying rugs and Voodoo science.

It really doesn't matter to me if you think I'm an Atheist versus an Agnostic, neither of us believes in a god, I just don't rule out the potential possibility for all those that want one to exist.

However I have placed bets out in Vegas against that 72 Virgin bit you keep trying to sell on your many web sites. If that makes me a full fledge Atheist, then so be it.

Besides those Religious folks from the past built some of the most beautiful complexes to visit in Europe and I'll be eternally grateful for their existence along with so many castles, palaces and military complexes that are still standing.

Thankfully there still is ancient beauty in this world for everyone to see that your thugs have been able to demolish.
    Last edited by valerb; 7th December 2017 at 01:43.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Exclamation W t f Why can't I type all caps? Such childish rules.

THE ACTION RIGHT NOW IS INTERESTING

"I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone

In plain language, what your admitting to is, this $727 number is just as crazy as your $3,100 per ounce Silver. Something none of us will ever be able to cash in on. Oh yes they can as long as everything logical becomes illogical, is that your reasoning. Sounds like you should be paid by some bullion dealer that needs his own bat shi!t crazy SilverSeller.
    https://youtu.be/oMcpgIc9qg4?t=2m30s

Yes one more idiot that tries to infuse illogical trading in the COMEX to justify huge potential price increases for Silver. If only this would happen and it's the Bankers that's stopping it from taking place. We just need those paper traders going long to actually buy that Silver instead of taking cash and we'll all be rich, as if all those traders actually have enough cash to pay for that much Silver even if thats what they would all try to do. Of course we all know that the overwhelming majority are in it for the potential of a cash advantage and wouldn't take possession of physical Silver no matter what the price was.

But this guy's route to $3,100 Silver is the most comical use of the multiplication table and the simplistic approach to reach that level.

Bone I think you should Sell your kids on the black market and buy all the Silver you can before "one" of these magic schemes actually starts in earnest while your still alive. I just wonder who you will leave your stash of Silver to when you die waiting with no one left to inherit it??

Question The spot going down another $1.20 from here for a quick minute for is possible.

If only for a quick dip into the $14 range, because it seems to be the targeted low.

THE ACTION RIGHT NOW IS INTERESTING

For the price of a couple of movie tickets, we can obtain 31.1 grams of refined silver.
    Today's flash sale prices should be a nice sales incentive for anyone aware of the precarious Federal Reserve note situation,
    and I believe that compared to the near future it would be a good day to visit your local coin shop with some cash before it becomes trash.

Talking I would use a stronger word than potentially, but then I'm not a financial advisor.

"looking at historical silver price data can also potentially help investors identify areas of support that could be solid buying opportunities. If silver has dipped down to $15 per ounce on numerous occasions but not gone lower, then buying interest may be strong at that level and it could potentially represent a good value for long-term buyers."

Looks to me like $17 is just about where the banksters need the silver price to hang and hang.....

Looking back two years, I believe that the manipulated price action looks very similar to today, and I'm hoping a fractal similarity pattern will continue.
    i.e., early this Spring down close to $15 (I will try to buy then), then back into the $20s for a minimum 33% gain.

David Morgan said at around $25 for silver and $1550 for gold, then the public's (herd) interest will awaken.

As the Winter winds down, this year looks to be very, very interesting.

Is it really a 33% gain if you buy at $15, it goes to $20 and then falls back down to $17 again???

I guess it could be if your a day trader buying and selling shares of SLV and dump at the right moment in time.

I bought a 100 ounce bar for $4 an ounce. When the price jumped to $48, did I gain 1,100%, but I didn't sell it and now it's at $16 and change or is it worth a "potential" gain of just over 300%. Keep in mind that 100 ounce bar isn't worth anything until I actually sell it and until then it's "potential" value will simply float up and down.

And to recommend people to buy based on someone's theory that the spot price is going to $25 this year and then the publics interest will awaken, nice to play with other peoples money that you don't have to worry about. Apparently you really haven't learned anything yet in all these years. No matter how many people want to buy retail
    Silver it won't make a bit of difference on the spot price as our market is a piss ant portion of the Silver market in total. They simply can't produce enough retail Silver to ever make a difference, there just isn't enough manufacturing capacity to accomplish that. The only people that truly benefit from a rush to retail Silver is the dealer selling Silver at ever higher premiums as the demand out strips the supply and they would have it no other way, it's their wet dream come true, not ours. Who could ever blame them for not wanting to charge a $10 premium for an ASE they just paid a $2 premium for. You apparently agree with them now since you've taken to try and sell a couple dollars worth of 90% coins in a Black velvet bag for a huge markup and call it a treasure for your family members to cherish forever.

Your no different than the bankers you so despise, the only difference between you and them is that you can't screw someone out of the same kind of money they can, but you think it's OK to do it, since your only doing it on a small scale and they will love you for it because they won't know any better. Isn't that the same concept banks use with credit cards and any other form of credit??? SHAME SHAME SHAME

Last edited by valerb; 21st March 2018 at 01:20.

to recommend people to buy based on someone's theory that the spot price is going to $25 this year and then the publics interest will awaken, nice to play with other peoples money that you don't have to worry about.
    [GARBAGE SNIP}
    Your (sp) no different than the bankers you so despise, the only difference between you and them is that you can't screw someone out of the same kind of money they can, but you think it's OK to do it, since your only doing it on a small scale and they will love you for it because they won't know any better. Isn't that the same concept banks use with credit cards and any other form of credit??? SHAME SHAME SHAME
    Another delusional rant old man?
    I forget what they call your psychological condition... oh yeah projection.
    It's not my fault that your fake Hebrew kabbal friends continue to manipulate and suppress the PM prices.
    Unlike your league buddies, I do not and I CAN NOT "play with other peoples money".

I suppose it is too much to ask that an old asshole like you stay on topic,
    so we can abstain from the personal assessments?