Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19
Today looks to be a good day to buy silver. - Page 12
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Today looks to be a good day to buy silver.

Default hoping mid fall instead of early fall for the blastoff

Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post
    It's retard on top of retard.

Are you actually reading your own posts or not.

You have to reach $30 long before you can think about $45
    Vale, you seem to dislike using question marks where appropriate,
    and your thinking (thought process) is in general too limited for my comfort.
    Your posts, not mine, bear the obvious sign of not being proofread,
    or having been written by someone whose grammar skills are at the level of middle school.

Have you ever heard the phrase "gap up"?

Yes of course... I'd better spell it out for you.

This is a possible near future scenario...
    The silver spot price was at $27 the previous day when your LCS closed for business.
    By the next morning the spot price had popped to $57 on its way to $77 in a few hours.

That sort of action is possible, even likely, when the banksters get tripped-trapped.

Of course I went over our head when I referred to the $45.
    That would indicate your loss per ounce in selling for $30 as you suggested when the spot was $75.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

You keep trying to change your original story line or ignore it and act as if you meant something else

So I'll repeat my reply one more time, with the ? for you.

It's retard on top of retard.

Are you actually reading your own posts or not?

You have to reach $30 long before you can think about $45 and you even say it's wise to sell at $30 and buy more at $18.

Unless you were drunk when you wrote that and posted it a second time, I'd have to assume you had in mind the spot price would drop from $30 back down to $18 and you could buy all that much more Silver for your money.

Of course your assuming everyone is in need of every dime they can ultimately suck out of Silver one day and this is one potential way of increasing your stack.

Which is one method of investing if that is your goal, versus taking some profits off the table and into something, anything else. Other metal, other stock, a new TV, car, vacation, fallout shelter from the zombies, who knows!!!
    And I'll match my fifth grade grammar skills against your fifth grade logic skills any day of the week.
    Last edited by valerb; 8th May 2018 at 15:20.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!