Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

The Criminal Fraud Tolerance Committee allows bankster whores to be untouchable.

Thread: The Criminal Fraud Tolerance Committee allows bankster whores to be untouchable.

Unhappy The Criminal Fraud Tolerance Committee allows bankster whores to be untouchable.

7 consecutive days down.
    Isn't that a new record?
    11 of the past 12 trading days down.
    Isn't that a new record?

No fundamental or technical reason for the decline.
    Just blatant criminal theft by immune from prosecution banksters.

Go and look at the Bollinger Band action for SLV.
    In over twenty years of technical analysis of hundreds of stocks I've never seen any action like this unless the company is going out.

Silver was the day before yesterday at the lower (standard setting) Bollinger band and yesterday it ended below the expanding band!!!
    That violates all known TA and indicated that something other than legitimate (and legal) market forces are operating.
    It should not have gone lower yesterday without the federal market regulators being embarrassed into taking action.
    Obviously they too, just like banksters, are cowardly criminals and don't actually earn their government pay.

The CFTC is a sham. The current email campaign is a waste of time.
    Those sending communication to them are misdirected.
    IMO, only when those regulator cowards are seriously threatened with fast moving projectiles, will they take any action to help the citizenry.
    Until then, the globalist's whorprit operations are above our laws.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post
    7 consecutive days down.
    Isn't that a new record?
    11 of the past 12 trading days down.
    Isn't that a new record?

No fundamental or technical reason for the decline.
    Just blatant criminal theft by immune from prosecution banksters.

Go and look at the Bollinger Band action for SLV.
    In over twenty years of technical analysis of hundreds of stocks I've never seen any action like this unless the company is going out.

Silver was the day before yesterday at the lower (standard setting) Bollinger band and yesterday it ended below the expanding band!!!
    That violates all known TA and indicated that something other than legitimate (and legal) market forces are operating.
    It should not have gone lower yesterday without the federal market regulators being embarrassed into taking action.
    Obviously they too, just like banksters, are cowardly criminals and don't actually earn their government pay.

The CFTC is a sham. The current email campaign is a waste of time.
    Those sending communication to them are misdirected.
    IMO, only when those regulator cowards are seriously threatened with fast moving projectiles, will they take any action to help the citizenry.
    Until then, the globalist's whorprit operations are above our laws.

You only look at these things with tunnel vision, but there are other monsters at play here.

The spot price doesn't take a $2 dip without major consequences for those holding contracts in the form of the infamous, your trading account is a wee bit short of the new amount we "feel" is necessary to maintain your current standing. Please deposit X amount of Dollars ASAP or else we will be forced to liquidate your contracts forthwith. Yours truly with love and affection, your friendly COMEX Broker

That's a $10,000 potential loss per contract, (per contract). Just how many margin players out there have the ability to stand up to this kind of heat when the market is taking a dive like this.

That's way more heat than they ever anticipate and they have been jumping ship all the way down. The deeper the drop the further the depth into the investment community.

I'm not a broker so I have no idea how many margin calls may have gone out during this $2 pop of yours, but it's not always done just on the Dollar amount alone, the volatility has a lot to do with it also, so I've been told.

And it's not a one sided affair either as I understand it. A margin call goes out to both sides which always seems ridiculous to me, why force someone to add cash to an account that is running in the black with their contracts. But that's what I was told how the ball bounces in both directions to make it fair to both parties.

Now looking at the COT report its hard to tell what's going on because of the lag time, but the last report showed a drop of 13,000 contracts and that's a lot of movement.

But you really can't tell to much from that alone as there is always buying new along with selling of the old. However with a net drop of 13,000 contracts it's easy to see, some bodies where dropping a boatload of contracts that week.

Which would have been at the end of 7 or 8 trading days ago, I believe, I think, maybe!!!!

Maybe those contracts were the bulk of the trading from those jumping ship and the rest is just manipulation, but It wouldn't surprise me to find out there has been a huge number to close their contracts since then and tomorrows COT report might shed some light of that.

With small traders still holding 35,000 contracts after the last COT report, that's 175,000,000 ounces with money riding one way or the other and that's 2.5 long to every short contract. That's a lot of pain for long contract players.

Those small contract players are potentially looking at a loss of $250,000,000 if everything stayed the same and they were all in for the max amount.

I don't know what broker wouldn't have made a margin call or two in the last week or so with those kinds of Dollars on the line as they are ultimately responsible for each contract if the investor defaults.

Although as I understand it the brokers didn't run margin call after margin call when the spot price went through the roof in 2010 and 2011, just when it hit the peak then they hit five in something like seven trading day's and all the little guys had to sell rather they wanted to or not. They just didn't have to capital to maintain their accounts even though they were in the potential black. Forced to sell at ever lower offers.

They may very well have still been selling at a huge profit, but forced to sell none the less when they had no choice.

It's a nasty game they choose to gamble in and sometimes it can get awfully expensive.
    Last edited by valerb; 4th May 2017 at 15:06.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Default in record territory according to Andrew

Yes it's a very nasty game run by people organized to jew you.

8 in a row, will they go for 9?

12 of the past 13 sessions

senseless greed exhibited by a bully

BUY SILVER TODAY

Make spiritual progress, do not descend into hell.
    Let's beat the bully. http://killedbypolice.net/
    Teach your brothers to be honorable by refusing to be the puppet soldier and puppet cop thug forces that are used by the kabbal to physically bully the people who in righteousness will certainly rise up against the increasing globalist oppression.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone

Yes it's a very nasty game run by people organized to jew you.

8 in a row, will they go for 9?

12 of the past 13 sessions

senseless greed exhibited by a bully

BUY SILVER TODAY

Make spiritual progress, do not descend into hell.
    Let's beat the bully. http://killedbypolice.net/
    Teach your brothers to be honorable by refusing to be the puppet soldier and puppet cop thug forces that are used by the kabbal to physically bully the people who in righteousness will certainly rise up against the increasing globalist oppression.

What has your theory that your Negro brothers are being unfairly killed by our police officers have to do with anything related to this thread?. Hell if I was a cop I would be willing to shoot many of those rampaging thugs that I've seen looting and burning in the name of protesting someting, anything. Those thieving bastards are just that, taking advantage to steal while people are looking and able to get away with it. What the hell has our society come to allowing this kind of crap to take place. This only makes them believe they can be even more bold in their action the next opportunity that comes along.

AGAIN, WHAT IN THE HELL DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH THE TOPIC AT HAND OR ANY TOPIC ON A SILVER THREAD???
    Last edited by valerb; 5th May 2017 at 19:12.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post
    What has your theory that your Negro brothers are being unfairly killed by our police officers have to do with anything related to this thread?. Hell if I was a cop I would be willing to shoot many of those rampaging thugs that I've seen looting and burning in the name of protesting someting, anything. Those thieving bastards are just that, taking advantage to steal while people are looking and able to get away with it. What the hell has our society come to allowing this kind of crap to take place. This only makes them believe they can be even more bold in their action the next opportunity that comes along.

AGAIN, WHAT IN THE HELL DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH THE TOPIC AT HAND OR ANY TOPIC ON A SILVER THREAD???
    The kabbal would not be able to get away with what they do if they were not being protected by their paid goons AKA "law enforcement" domestically and the mercenary armed forces in foreign lands.
    Your kabbal training causes you to look at the wrong thieving bastards, the poor ones who steal to survive because their birthright was stolen, and not the truly evil Ashkenazim who steal because they feel that it is their birthright. Their silver scam is just a continuation of the cultural exploitation extended to all goyim. If we could convert their police and military protectors to our side, then the manipulation to exploit the Gentiles would soon end. Capiche?

So you want to discuss race Vale? Nice try.
    You seem ignorant like you don't know that your guardian pigs also shoot a whole lot of white folks.
    And did you know that the vast majority of American police are shot by Caucasian males?
    White on white crime is an underreported bitch in the media.
    But the white on everyone crime like the silver manipulation and the Fukushima coverup is much worse.
    Why post about the lowly Negroes when your league is the real hard core murderous thieving criminals.
    Because that's what you people do, deflect and mislead.
    That pathology has seen better days, and does not work too well on the net.

The kabbal would not be able to get away with what they do if they were not being protected by their paid goons AKA "law enforcement" domestically and the mercenary armed forces in foreign lands.
    Your kabbal training causes you to look at the wrong thieving bastards, the poor ones who steal to survive because their birthright was stolen, and not the truly evil Ashkenazim who steal because they feel that it is their birthright. Their silver scam is just a continuation of the cultural exploitation extended to all goyim. If we could convert their police and military protectors to our side, then the manipulation to exploit the Gentiles would soon end. Capiche?

So you want to discuss race Vale? Nice try.
    You seem ignorant like you don't know that your guardian pigs also shoot a whole lot of white folks.
    And did you know that the vast majority of American police are shot by Caucasian males?
    White on white crime is an underreported bitch in the media.
    But the white on everyone crime like the silver manipulation and the Fukushima coverup is much worse.
    Why post about the lowly Negroes when your league is the real hard core murderous thieving criminals.
    Because that's what you people do, deflect and mislead.
    That pathology has seen better days, and does not work too well on the net.
    Hey they deserve to get shot and killed just like black people when they are in the wrong place doing the wrong kind of sh!t, but you don't see a bunch white people rampaging and burning and robing the corner drug store because little Jimmy got shot buy a cop the other day when he was up to no good. Why is that, because he wasn't born with black skin or his neighborhood isn't poor enough? Birthright, give me a break, that just a bunch of racist cry baby bullsh!t to justify any and everything you or someone else does wrong. Nothing stopping you or any white kid from going to school and actually learning something no matter where the school is located. But your parents do have a lot to do with how well you do in school no matter what the school is like no matter where its located or what your color is. People come out of the Ghetto all the time and succeed in life, it's just a lot harder with all the distractions of people telling them you can't do it because everyone is against you from birth. You don't have to be brilliant or well educated, but you do have to do a good job to get ahead with most employers and you do have to conform to their standards of what they expect as normal behavior. If your too political or to religious or express a racist view they may not care to retain your employment or even hire you if they get the wrong impression to begin with.

But we are all born with opportunity in this country no matter what color you are. Some people will still hold your color against you and that will likely never change and some organizations will hold your lack of educational training against you no matter what you can or have demonstrated the ability to do for them as a matter of policy. Some organizations will go out of their way to hire you if you happen to possess a particular religion, political belief or belong to a certain organization they favor, is that discrimination??? To the rest of us it is, but that's just he way the cookie crumbles in life, we all have to live with it and make the best of what we have.

So stop your bitching about the White people picking on you poor black people and how unfairly you've been treated, it's not your birthright to act like animals in an uncivilized world, because you are not living in an uncivilized world except the few moments in time when a few of your dumb a$$ brothers act like fools and create a vision for the rest of the country that taints their image of your people.

To be perfectly clear, white people think it's perfectly fine to execute a white person who deserves it just like a black or any other race, we don't discriminate the death penalty.

We don't discriminate what color the person our police officers shoot while doing their job, we just hope they go home safe every day and keep the rest of us safe from the bad elements in society, white, black or green.

I think it's funny that a Black parent should have to tell his son how to behave when confronted by a police officer. They shouldn't have to tell them that if they had taught them any manors to begin with. Talk smart to a cop and your asking for trouble, they are only doing a job and the last thing they want is to be hassled by some smart a$$ giving them some sh!t, no matter if it's a white or black kid or an adult. What may have started out to be just routine questioning can turn into a nightmare of your own making.

I'm just waiting for the day when some irate truck driver that's having a really bad day to pull a reverse ISIS act and runs down a couple dozen lunatics that happened to feel it's their god given right to go out in the middle of a freeway and stop traffic acting like fools to disrupt other peoples lives. I wonder if that would make others take pause before heading out onto the next freeway to do something like that again.
    Last edited by valerb; 6th May 2017 at 00:49.

Thumbs down Vale your (whip) cracker mindset is an American tradition that needs to die quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post
    To be perfectly clear, white people think it's perfectly fine to execute a white person who deserves it just like a black or any other race, we don't discriminate the death penalty.
    I am surprised that you agree with your brothers who kill your guardian pigs.

We don't discriminate what color the person our police officers shoot while doing their job, we just hope they go home safe every day and keep the rest of us safe from the bad elements in society, white, black or green.
    Our base difference is that we disagree on who are the criminals. Your racist beef does not belong in this thread.
    OK I answered your on topic question about how pigs protect your kabbal, and now you veer into defending your racism and insanity.
    No thanks.
    I won't try to correctly educate you on those matters, I'm sticking to the silver manipulation scam.

BTW this is nothing new.
    Here is a totally consistent observation from over five years ago.

This is the next graphical installment in the ongoing saga of suppression.

As we can see at the Sept 19th mark,
    the silver cork was taken down to the lower Bollinger Band
    where it naturally bounced as TA indicates that it should.

The greedy MFs persist in keeping it down there, and it sure seems as if the banksters will spend the billions of taxpayer fiat needed to take the "market" price back to that $26.41 shown on the graphic.

By the way, I want you all to take a look at the corresponding gold chart!

It looks a lot like silver in the first chart a few months back.
    A bigger market to push around, so there is more inertial resistance, but the same crap.
    Nowadays the systematic theft much more blatant and we are much more powerless to defend because of their muscle (AKA LEOs or swine).
    If only you pork lovers would learn the benefits of occasionally smoking some.

I am surprised that you agree with your brothers who kill your guardian pigs.
    I have no idea who you are talking about in the above situation, I'm only referring to those executed by the state no matter who they are or what they did in life to deserve such a fine ending to life.

Our base difference is that we disagree on who are the criminals. Your racist beef does not belong in this thread.
    I have no idea who you think are criminal, but society simply calls everyone a criminal that breaks the law no matter who they are. You seem to think that some white people are privileged to do some shenanigans as politicians or other white crimes and that is justification some how for black people to break the law in the name of racial equalization some how as if your getting screwed when no one else is. Sorry black brother but those politicians are black and just as crooked as any of the white ones so get off that pony. Those cops are not doing any of the things that politicians are doing or those that commit white crimes against the rest of us. And what in the hell has the rest of the population to due with your crazy brothers storming out into the streets and stopping traffic or even worse onto the freeways and endangering other peoples lives. And how does any of what happens justify being a bunch of outright thrives burning and looting every store they can get into in their paths???

Nowadays the systematic theft much more blatant and we are much more powerless to defend because of their muscle (AKA LEOs or swine).
    If only you pork lovers would learn the benefits of occasionally smoking some.
    Now that just sounds like more justification for killing cops as if they are your enemy. Too bad they really can't fulfill your deepest desire and remove all police services from you living area of Saint Louis for a year and not go into it for any reason whatsoever.

Then you'd get to understand what a jungle life without the protection provided by a civilized society is really like.

But hey what do I know, I've never lived in the ghetto where life would be beautiful without any kind of law and order.

Exclamation divide & conquer and misdirect and deflect

Bad try.
    I believe that your kabbal desperately wants to veer this topic off course.

If you truly want to discuss this off topic Vale, I have created a thread where we can explore your racist philosophies.
    Protecting a violent people from themselves.

Back on this topic: There is a current email campaign that asks us to inform the CFTC about the silver manipulation.
    I think that's a waste of time because no one is part of the executive branch of the US federal government without being either child like brain dead or corrupt as hell.
    Any comment on that?

Bad try.
    I believe that your kabbal desperately wants to veer this topic off course.

If you truly want to discuss this off topic Vale, I have created a thread where we can explore your racist philosophies.
    Protecting a violent people from themselves.

Back on this topic: There is a current email campaign that asks us to inform the CFTC about the silver manipulation.
    I think that's a waste of time because no one is part of the executive branch of the US federal government without being either child like brain dead or corrupt as hell.
    Any comment on that?

Nice, Just one more time do you toss in another link to just one more of your racist political rants just like on your second post out of nowhere.

Everyone hates the black man in America including the black and everywhere else.

Our government hates all of us, not only the Black people, but all of us they want to kill all of us according to your rantings.

The Jews are behind everything leading the way to total destruction of the worlds population

The Jews order the white cops to kill the blank man in America because black men are not killing each other off fast enough.

The Jews order the middle eastern people to kill each other if they are not Jews

You are so full of hate and fear mongering, just the right touch for someone working for ISIS to try and turn the people against their own government

The forum administrator stopped allowing you and others to start your hate crap as a new thread anywhere other than in the OTHER TOPICS section and you just went right around that by pulling up any and every old article and posted your hate crap linked to it as if it was somehow related. Why he never stopped you from doing that I'll never know, now you just stick it in anywhere you feel like as long as it's not the first post of yours.

I'm sorry if I missed anyone intentionally being killed off in America?
    Last edited by valerb; 8th May 2017 at 21:41.