Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Andrew Hoffman daily

Thread: Andrew Hoffman daily

Default Andrew Hoffman daily

I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Default kabbalist mindset

Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0MBdGrZehE (SMART)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MowW9jLcKwg (DUMB like AOC)

$3,358.95 Bitcoin price, −$4,845.26 Since last year (USD), −59.06% Since last year (%).

If Andy was depressed before he sold his silver, I imagine his mental state is now medicated with heavy pharmaceuticals.

Is his suicide far behind?
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0MBdGrZehE (SMART)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MowW9jLcKwg (DUMB like AOC)

$3,358.95 Bitcoin price, −$4,845.26 Since last year (USD), −59.06% Since last year (%).

If Andy was depressed before he sold his silver, I imagine his mental state is now medicated with heavy pharmaceuticals.

Is his suicide far behind?

I didn't care for his enthusiasm for the precious metals market either as another one constantly over hyping it.

If you read he history it was one of moving from one market to another as he seemed to believe that was the next hot market only to become disappointed a few years later.

I thought it was funny when he jumped into the bitcoin market as the next real thing. Maybe he bought in when the price was on the low side and made a small fortune to ride out the turmoil.

Based on his story of when he sold his Silver he would have bought Bitcoin in the $3K to $4 range unless he was buying it earlier at even lower prices. Who knows what he paid for it when he sold off his gold.

Unless he took some cash off the table when it was riding high in 2017, he isn't making a fortune on Bitcoin.

But then the only ones making any money on Gold and Silver are the ones that took some money off the table when it was running wild back in 2010 and 2011.

Then some of us are still ahead of the game because the spot price is still far ahead of what we paid for our metal, but inflation is eating away at our potential profits as the years roll by.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post

I didn't care for his enthusiasm for the precious metals market either as another one constantly over hyping it.

If you read he history it was one of moving from one market to another as he seemed to believe that was the next hot market only to become disappointed a few years later.

I thought it was funny when he jumped into the bitcoin market as the next real thing. Maybe he bought in when the price was on the low side and made a small fortune to ride out the turmoil.

Based on his story of when he sold his Silver he would have bought Bitcoin in the $3K to $4 range unless he was buying it earlier at even lower prices. Who knows what he paid for it when he sold off his gold.

Unless he took some cash off the table when it was riding high in 2017, he isn't making a fortune on Bitcoin.

But then the only ones making any money on Gold and Silver are the ones that took some money off the table when it was running wild back in 2010 and 2011.

Then some of us are still ahead of the game because the spot price is still far ahead of what we paid for our metal, but inflation is eating away at our potential profits as the years roll by.
    Vale, you egotistical and conceited b*stard, why do you always try to make everything about you?
    Clearly this thread WAS about Andy's pomposity.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post
    Vale, you egotistical and conceited b*stard, why do you always try to make everything about you?
    Clearly this thread WAS about Andy's pomposity.
    Its simple your making speculations without comparing apples to apples as usual. Neither of us believed in the potential problems associated with bitcoin, but that doesn't mean he hasn't cleaned up in that market if he was willing to sell when high instead of being a buy and hold forever like so many of us. Speak the truth or forever hold your forked tongue. I don't wish him well but I also don't wish for him to fail, let alone off himself.