Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Historic Unsustainability

Thread: Historic Unsustainability

Default Historic Unsustainability

Andrew Hoffman | April 27, 2017 - 8:54am

Yesterday was a tough one, no doubt about it. Not that many of us didn’t suspect it was coming, given how much ammunition the Cartel has used to first, prevent Precious Metals from breaching their 200-week moving averages; and subsequently, their 5½ year downtrend lines. That said, despite the past two weeks’ unfathomably blatant paper attacks – such as, last week’s back-to-back $3 billion COMEX gold future “sales” gold is still well above its 200-week moving average of $1,246/by a comfortable margin. True, it was (temporarily) repelled from its 5½ year downtrend line at roughly $1,285/oz. – but at $1,264 as I write, it’s just a single 1.5% jump away.

As for silver, its 200 WMA of roughly $18.15/oz needs more work to be retaken; but given the myriad potential catalysts out there – much less, its violently bullish supply/demand balance (nearly 5% of registered COMEX silver inventory was withdrawn yesterday) – the 4% price increase required to re-take this key technical level could occur in a day. Given the Cartel’s all-time high silver short position, we’ll see how long it takes for prices to stabilize. However, given an historically long list of potentially violent upside catalysts – from the drumbeats of war; to “BrExit times 100” elections; unforeseen “GrExits”, ItaLeaves, and CataloniExits; and generally collapsing global economic activity, to name a few; their historic short position makes them as vulnerable to catastrophic loss as at any time since the Spring of 2011. And at some point, if the Cartel doesn’t calm its blatantly obvious naked shorting, they are going to incite the type of physical run that nearly destroyed them in 2008 and 2011; and to a lesser extent, 2013 and 2015. As trust me, Precious Metal “price management” has a steep cost – which throughout history, has always been “paid” by the criminals, to the patient investors calling it out.

How do I know yesterday was tough, for a great deal of the PM community? Because I got a half dozen emails from frustrated readers – not due to the less than 1% decline in gold prices; or even the 2% decline in silver; but instead, the annihilation of mining shares catalyzed by “evil personified” itself, Barrick Gold – whose stock plunged 10% following an earnings report that, while bad, was no worse than this morning’s Twitter earnings – which conversely, caused TWTR’s stock price to rise 10%. This, following last week’s GDXJ/JNUG rebalancing debacle, which caused severe underperformance for numerous miners, completely dislocated from underlying mining sector price movement.

http://silverseek.com/commentary/his...nability-16531
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Default IDGAF if it hits 16 or not. Mayday Monday?

IDGAF if spot dips in the 16s or not.
    I am telling you to go all in PHYSICAL SILVER right now

or risk feeling some (Bitcoin style) déjà vu next year.

Hock your dog if you have to
    because you won't be able to find any silver at the dealers after the financial system reacts to QEI and TSHTF,
    Why? The rich people will have cut deals to reserve it all for themselves.
    There will still be some expensive arse gold for you though.

Besides accumulating PM, food, and water, make sure that you have these necessities.

heirloom seeds and tubers
    shovel, hoe, rake, & claw
    100 lbs of garden fertilizer
    manual grain grinder
    dozens of wide mouth mason jars
    scores of candles & lanterns
    gravity water filter & extra filters
    lots of soaps
    loads of tissues & napkins
    gun & ammo

aluminum foil solar oven
    prescriptions & cold/allergy medicines
    vitamins & supplements
    colloidal silver
    bentonite clay
    bandages, tape, gauze, & povidone iodine
    solar USB/battery charger
    loaded mp3 player & headphones
    needles & thread
    rope

Spend those FRNs while they still have worth, because once imports get adjusted in price, things will get expensive.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

Just curious, why the emergency buy right now if the potential pain risk isn't until next year?

And just what makes you believe the SWHTF any time soon or ever?

I can agree that those items are a good thing to have on hand as we never know when mother nature is going give you a left hook.

However I really don't see the need to stock seeds and fertilizer as you would never be able to grow anything in the city and expect to keep it.

If the SHTF, that would go for your grow lights in the basement as well, unless you happen to have a nice bank of solar panels or some other means to capture and store energy.

It's also a waste of money to buy a grain grinder when you have no chance of ever growing any grain to begin with.

A lot of people buy wheat to store for that rainy day and then it's something they will never eat.

Buy some extra pasta or flour instead of something you can't use.

When it comes to survival food, don't buy anything you wouldn't eat today and a lot of the survival food doesn't really qualify as food to eat unless your starving.

Which is almost all dairy products and fake meat. If you want some cheese then buy canned cheese or freeze dried cheese but not that dehydrated crap or fake butter, buy real canned butter.

Same with meat, buy real meat, but check out the percent of fat as most of these vendors package some really poor quality. Keystone is one of the lowest with fat content.
    Last edited by valerb; 28th April 2017 at 21:32.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post
    Just curious, why the emergency buy right now if the potential pain risk isn't until next year?

And just what makes you believe the SWHTF any time soon or ever?
    I did refer to feeling déjà vu by next year, the feeling of regret for missing a lucrative opportunity.
    Just like the music in a game of musical chairs, you never know when a bankster financial scam is going to stop.
    Better safe than sorry.

As far as when TSHTF?
    Same answer, but the consensus analysis remains that it is a mathematical certainty that a shitstorm of some form is soon coming our way.

We both KNOW that if you were to sell that fractional for any reason other than necessity, it would be a mistake.
    That's why I maintain that your heirs will be loving you to death for setting them up in such a fabulous fashion.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone

Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post
    I did refer to feeling déjà vu by next year, the feeling of regret for missing a lucrative opportunity.
    Just like the music in a game of musical chairs, you never know when a bankster financial scam is going to stop.
    Better safe than sorry.

As far as when TSHTF?
    Same answer, but the consensus analysis remains that it is a mathematical certainty that a shitstorm of some form is soon coming our way.

We both KNOW that if you were to sell that fractional for any reason other than necessity, it would be a mistake.
    That's why I maintain that your heirs will be loving you to death for setting them up in such a fabulous fashion.

I agree, TSWHTF sooner or later, even if it's a giant rock from deep space 5,000 years from now or Yellow Stone goes banana again this summer. Something will happen even if there is never a world ending financial crisis to end all...

Wink This is a beautiful time to buy!

Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post
    I agree, TSWHTF sooner or later, even if it's a giant rock from deep space 5,000 years from now or Yellow Stone goes banana again this summer. Something will happen even if there is never a world ending financial crisis to end all...
    Damitttt!!! My LCS is closed today.

http://www.mocoin.com/

Default Incredible Unsustainability

Question Are we in a two year delay?

Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post
    IDGAF if spot dips in the 16s or not.

Hock your dog if you have to
    because you won't be able to find any silver at the dealers after the financial system reacts to QEI and TSHTF,
    Why? The rich people will have cut deals to reserve it all for themselves.
    There will still be some expensive arse gold for you though.

Spend those FRNs while they still have worth, because once imports get adjusted in price, things will get expensive.

This is another one of your panic predictions from one year ago in this same thread telling people what to buy now or lose everything and you say you don't tell people what to do.

Umm, if you haven't noticed, the price of Silver is just about the same and so is everything else from one year ago.

No run on Silver by those wealthy thugs or anyone else for that matter.

PS things in the Silver market are so tight right now that Gainesville is selling four different one ounce rounds on sale this weekend at spot for any quantity.
    Last edited by valerb; 20th April 2018 at 19:02.